Shoop INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE SEASON 12 ROUND 1 VOTING THREAD!!! UFC 298

VOTE FOR YOUR 6 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 6 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
Link to sign-up thread
Link to Final Round

Here are the standings from the first round of ISL V12:

01. @Wreckless - 35 votes - TIE
01. @Arqueto - 35 votes - TIE
02. @kuf - 25 votes
03. @Natural Order - 18 votes
04. @cade187 - 17 votes TIE
04 @Reach4theSky - 17 votes TIE
05. @Sweater of AV - 16 votes
06. @Van Daz - 14 votes
07. @Otto! - 12 votes
08. @Your Account - 11 votes - TIE
08. @Duke Kensington - 11 votes - TIE
09. @oski - 10 votes - TIE
09. @MT7 - 10 votes - TIE
09. @Myrddin Wild - 10 votes - TIE
10. @SenorFranko - 9 votes
11. @boingyman - 8 votes
12. @Tronald Dump - 7 votes
13. @Siver! - 6 votes
14. @Davidjacksonjones - 3 votes

****PLEASE GIVE TIME FOR THE IMAGES TO LOAD. SOME OF THE GIFS ARE LARGE AND IT MAY TAKE A COUPLE OF MINUTES*****

We are live with the voting for Round 1 of the "International Shoop League Season 12" Shoop Contest. The most prestigious contest on Sherdog. Vote for your 6 favourite Shoops!

• You have 6 votes total
  • Voting will be open for 3 days.
  • You can change your votes if you want.
The International Shoop League V12 will be a two-round event. Round 1 will be for UFC 298 - Volkanovski vs Topuria Feb 17, 2024. The top 20 Shoopers will advance to the Final Round which is for UFC 299- O'Malley vs Vera 2, Mar 9, 2024.

******************************* PRIZES *******************************

So far, we have $180 in prizes!!!

$50 @Arqueto $50 Anonymous Sherbro $40 @Otto! $20 @Reach4theSky $20 Anonymous Sherbro 2

Donations are welcome. We do Amazon "eGift Codes" which can be purchased here. On Amazon, email the code to yourself and then PM it to @Arqueto with "ISL 12 Donation" somewhere in the title. Even a $5 donation is awesome. We always need $5 chunks when dividing the prizes, so it will come in handy.

YOU HAVE 6 TOTAL VOTES PLEASE USE THEM ALL!

01. @Sweater of AV
Dywj93Y_d.webp

02. @Van Daz
WVRJVjf_d.webp

03. @cade187
fcCFiqE_d.webp

04. @kuf
Whx5qif.gif

05. @Tronald Dump
CMvk239.png

06. @SenorFranko
BvcHdVp.jpeg

07. @Wreckless
bNrbHyP.gif

08. @MT7
wLjnA9i_d.webp

09. @Duke Kensington
fRJvtCO.png

10. @Arqueto
VRMRI4w.gif

11. @Otto!
7tnZ7xe.png

12. @Natural Order
X0Devyi.jpeg

13. @Davidjacksonjones
QiF3Kz6_d.webp

14. @Siver!
45uELsR_d.webp

15. @boingyman
ijPk7ah_d.webp

16. @Reach4theSky
2cpLzcY.jpeg

17. @Your Account
zI2MaUi.png

18. @oski
AmHpCYl_d.webp

19. @Myrddin Wild
fr7cpX3.gif

Last edited:
Great work guys. It's gonna be hard to choose. Thanks for all that participated in the banter & entries. Thanks to Arqueto & those who donated to the prize. Good luck Cecil Peoples:)

Amazing job from everyone as usual. I was going to give 5 votes but I stuck an extra one on there because I know it's going to be tough to get it down to 5.

So 6 votes it is.

Oh, glorious shoop reveal day. How you bless us with such laughter and camaraderie!

Amazing stuff as always from the entrants! Going to take my sweet time selecting six masterpieces.

Thanks to @Arqueto for his hard work in putting these on and keeping the scene going. Thank you to all the posters putting up their hard earned moolah for the prize pool too!

What a first round. Man these are top notch. Thank you shoopers for the hysterical entries. I figured there would be some good shooping as there were many entries but didn't foresee all the time and talent that you all would deliver. You consistently exceed expectations. In this world of often diminishing quality you are the standard bearers of excellence in humor.

Thanks @Arqueto for assembling all this creative talent and thanks to everyone for contributing. I picked my favorite six and gotta say a few of them made me laugh out loud!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back