Shoop INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE SEASON 12 ROUND 1 VOTING THREAD!!! UFC 298

VOTE FOR YOUR 6 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 6 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DQIHioq.gif

Thanx to @LouisBolanos for this sweet gif!!!

Here are the standings from the first round of ISL V12:

01. @Wreckless - 35 votes - TIE
01. @Arqueto - 35 votes - TIE
02. @kuf - 25 votes
03. @Natural Order - 18 votes
04. @cade187 - 17 votes TIE
04 @Reach4theSky - 17 votes TIE
05. @Sweater of AV - 16 votes
06. @Van Daz - 14 votes
07. @Otto! - 12 votes
08. @Your Account - 11 votes - TIE
08. @Duke Kensington - 11 votes - TIE
09. @oski - 10 votes - TIE
09. @MT7 - 10 votes - TIE
09. @Myrddin Wild - 10 votes - TIE
10. @SenorFranko - 9 votes
11. @boingyman - 8 votes
12. @Tronald Dump - 7 votes
13. @Siver! - 6 votes
14. @Davidjacksonjones - 3 votes

Great first round from everyone, great shoops all across the board and some really funny stuff. Congrats to @Wreckless for taking the top spot in the first round with a hilarious shoop he is tied with @Arqueto. @kuf and @Natural Order round out the top three going into the second round.

Shoutout to @cade187 who made the top 4 in his first contest, and he is tied with @Reach4theSky Shoutout to @Sweater of AV for making the top 5.

Massive shoutout to everyone who entered @Van Daz, @Otto!, @Your Account, @Duke Kensington, @oski, @MT7, @Myrddin Wild, @SenorFranko, @boingyman, @Tronald Dump, @Siver!, @Davidjacksonjones

A big thanks to all those who donated and all those who took the time to vote. Round 2 is going to be fire 🔥🔥🔥 and that is for UFC 299 O'Malley vs Vera 2 on March 9th, which is two weeks from today. Everyone from this round made it into the second round.

For the guys who were unable to enter this round, we have one spot available for the second round if you want it. It can go to the first guy to claim it, so if you want to enter a shoop into the second round, please let me know asap.

Thanks to everyone for being a part of this. I love all of you magnificent bastards.

The names of the shoopers are now above their shoops in the OP

Last edited:
shoutout to @Reach4theSky for making the top 5.
I'm thrilled to finish 5th..

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask-meme-template-8b71e.jpg

Great job everyone. I was actually blown away when I saw everyones shoop. You guys really stepped up and put out some awesome art. Makes me wish I put more effort into my shoop. That said, I'm motivated for round 2.

Motivated Reach is born.
<{JustBleed}>

Great first round!
Gonna be a helluva shootout to make teh Sacred Skrollz~

Sacred Skroll ISL Historical Podium.png

Looks like traffic on teh dog was down a bit, so a banger from anyone, could still make teh Skrollz!!!

taFZciH.gif

02. @kuf - 25 votes
04. @cade187 - 17 votes
05 @Reach4theSky - 17 votes
06. @Sweater of AV - 16 votes
07. @Van Daz - 14 votes
08. @Otto! - 12 votes
09. @Your Account - 11 votes - TIE
09. @Duke Kensington - 11 votes - TIE
10. @oski - 10 votes - TIE
10. @MT7 - 10 votes - TIE
10. @Myrddin Wild - 10 votes - TIE
11. @SenorFranko - 9 votes
12. @boingyman - 8 votes
13. @Tronald Dump - 7 votes
14. @Siver! - 6 votes
15. @Davidjacksonjones - 3 votes

Great first round from everyone, great shoops all across the board and some really funny stuff. Congrats to @Wreckless for taking the top spot in the first round with a hilarious shoop @kuf and @Natural Order round out the top three going into the second round.

Shoutout to @cade187 who made the top 4 in his first contest and shoutout to @Reach4theSky for making the top 5.

Massive shoutout to everyone who entered @Sweater of AV, @Van Daz, @Otto!, @Your Account, @Duke Kensington, @oski, @MT7, @Myrddin Wild, @SenorFranko, @boingyman, @Tronald Dump, @Siver!, @Davidjacksonjones

A big thanks to all those who donated and all those who took the time to vote. Round 2 is going to be fire 🔥🔥🔥 and that is for UFC 299 O'Malley vs Vera 2 on March 9th, which is two weeks from today. Everyone from this round made it into the second round.

For the guys who were unable to enter this round, we have one spot available for the second round if you want it. It can go to the first guy to claim it, so if you want to enter a shoop into the second round, please let me know asap.

Thanks to everyone for being a part of this. I love all of you magnificent bastards.

You left yourself out. Congrats to you too lol.

Good round, great shoops 🔥

I just noticed a mistake. @cade187 and @Reach4theSky were tied for fourth place this round, and that pushes @Sweater of AV into the top 5 places in round one, awesome job making top 5 bud.

Obviously, my coffee hadn't kicked in this morning while I was counting up the scores :D

giphy.gif

I'll edit the OP too.

excited-omg.gif

Thanks bud. Congrats to everyone on their great work.

Looking forward to the next round.

Last edited:
Freakin' Wow!! First time in any comp & to get 6th is a big deal. Just entered as I like the shoops & thought it'd be fun. Just hoped to give people a smile or laugh in the process and I liked the banter with everyone. Thanks @Arqueto for being you & taking your time out to set this up & run it. We all appreciate it very much.

So many great entries I thought were really good. Some of the GIF ones nearly killed me with laughter. Thank you for your time & fantastic results to all entrants. Appreciate your time taken to compete & really look forward to the next round for more laughs.

Thank you to all of the people that voted, too. You all rock & please keep rocking over the next round.

Have a great weekend, enjoy this weekend of fights & we'll meet up again for the next round.

take-care-randy-marsh-south-park-n7ib4o1g94np755m.gif

02. @kuf - 25 votes
04. @cade187 - 17 votes TIE
04 @Reach4theSky - 17 votes TIE
05. @Sweater of AV - 16 votes
06. @Van Daz - 14 votes
07. @Otto! - 12 votes
08. @Your Account - 11 votes - TIE
08. @Duke Kensington - 11 votes - TIE
09. @oski - 10 votes - TIE
09. @MT7 - 10 votes - TIE
09. @Myrddin Wild - 10 votes - TIE
10. @SenorFranko - 9 votes
11. @boingyman - 8 votes
12. @Tronald Dump - 7 votes
13. @Siver! - 6 votes
14. @Davidjacksonjones - 3 votes

Great first round from everyone, great shoops all across the board and some really funny stuff. Congrats to @Wreckless for taking the top spot in the first round with a hilarious shoop he is tied with @Arqueto. @kuf and @Natural Order round out the top three going into the second round.

Shoutout to @cade187 who made the top 4 in his first contest, and he is tied with @Reach4theSky Shoutout to @Sweater of AV for making the top 5.

Massive shoutout to everyone who entered @Van Daz, @Otto!, @Your Account, @Duke Kensington, @oski, @MT7, @Myrddin Wild, @SenorFranko, @boingyman, @Tronald Dump, @Siver!, @Davidjacksonjones

Awesome stuff folks, great first round. I had a sweet GIF going until the end but couldn't finish the deal and had to revert to static. Pretty happy with the 11th hour result!

Congrats to powerhouse Shoopbros @Arqueto, @Wreckless and @kuf for amazing entries and podium finishes.

Looking so forward to 299!!! It's fucking stacked and looks to have all kinds of funny lines for shoop creation. Have a great weekend everbody, enjoy the fights!!!

Great job everyone and congrats A top 10 finish for a complete can

excited-omg.gif

Thanks bud. Congrats to everyone on their great work.

Looking forward to the next round.

Dude you're one of the funniest posters here. Your entry alone was gold on "Why am I here". Technical skills on the pixels are only about 30-40% of the importance of these as far as I can tell. Humor and messaging are what can really win it. @Arqueto has the unfortunate advantage of both over us all, just as grandmaster @bigwaverider once did too!

Good stuff, I always laugh hard at your shoops.

Back