Shoop INTERNATIONAL SHOOP LEAGUE SEASON 12 ROUND 2 (FINAL ROUND) VOTING THREAD!!! UFC 299

VOTE FOR YOUR 6 FAVORITE SHOOPS. YOU GET 6 VOTES. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you brother. I did my best to compete with the Gifs. To no avail but I had a blast making it..

it's always tough to compete with the gifs bud but you made a great shoop this round and it got one of my votes. Great job finishing in the top 4. I think you got 3rd last year too, which is tough in ISL because it's always gif heavy.

Thank you brother. I did my best to compete with the Gifs. To no avail but I had a blast making it..
You certainly did compete bro

I was gonna say that your entry is one of them few entries that can actually compete with GIFs but i'm not trying to diminish any shoops. It's just really hard to compete for a top spot in ISL without a gif.

it's always tough to compete with the gifs bud but you made a great shoop this round and it got one of my votes. Great job finishing in the top 4. I think you got 3rd last year too, which is tough in ISL because it's always gif heavy.
Thank you bro. I'm just happy these competitions exist. That's thanks to you and of coarse Mike..

Congrats and thanks to @Arqueto for all of his work.

Thanks to everyone that participated, donated and had a hand in putting everything together. Lots of fun and great work all around. I have no idea how I ended up top 5 lol but it's much appreciated.

Also, I completely agree with the comments on #17. @Reach4theSky set the bar high with that masterpiece.

Congrats @Arqueto . Being a great shooper isn't only about skill, but also coming up with great ideas. You constantly do both. Well deserved victory brother.

Great job @Wreckless you get better and better every time I see you shoop..

Great job also @kuf So creative. I love seeing your stuff..

Awesome job from everyone. The participation was top notch!

I loved reading these comments^^ You guys totally got what I was going for. I was inspired by Maggot brain from Funkadelic and of coarse Sherdog. Needless to say, you dudes made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you!

And thank you to everyone who voted for my Shoop. I love doing these contests..

username checks out, brother! you kicked ass! fuckn brilliant design work. i've never seen so many inside MMA jokes in one beautiful afro. 👊🏾

Congratulations to @Arqueto you smash it every time mate. As well as being technically amazing you're entries are always so hilarious.

Well done @Wreckless & @kuf you two always post really great stuff in the shoop threads and the competitions. Your round 2 entries had me in bits, so funny well played lads.

@Reach4theSky man your piece was insane, I absolutely loved it. Always a pleasure shooping along side you bro.

Great to have @Davidjacksonjones in the competition. Doing great work with your ms paint shooping, hope you're a regular in the comps now.

Thanks to everyone that donated you're legendary sherbros. Big up @Arqueto for organising, appreciate the time and effort put in for us.

Thanks to everone that voted and to all the participants. Great work all round. Hopefully we have just as many people in the future competitions.

Peace my G's

Thanks to everyone who shooped, voted, donated, replied, jerked off, bumped and reacted. Y'all are wonderful. And quite attractive [<cena1}<{ohyeah}>

Always a delight when a new shoop event gets announced<5>

Congrats @Arqueto . Being a great shooper isn't only about skill, but also coming up with great ideas. You constantly do both. Well deserved victory brother.

Great job @Wreckless you get better and better every time I see you shoop..

Great job also @kuf So creative. I love seeing your stuff..

Awesome job from everyone. The participation was top notch!

I loved reading these comments^^ You guys totally got what I was going for. I was inspired by Maggot brain from Funkadelic and of coarse Sherdog. Needless to say, you dudes made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thank you!

And thank you to everyone who voted for my Shoop. I love doing these contests..
Beautiful work!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back