Shoop (ISL) International Shoop League Season 12 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread! UFC 298 and 299!

I'm extending the deadline by 12 hours, guys. Something has come up with work and I need to leave early tomorrow morning so I'll be out and away from the computer before the initial deadline passes.

You have extra time if you want to work on your shoop a little more, just keep it in the same PM you used for the second round.

I'm extending the deadline by 12 hours, guys. Something has come up with work and I need to leave early tomorrow morning so I'll be out and away from the computer before the initial deadline passes.

You have extra time if you want to work on your shoop a little more, just keep it in the same PM you used for the second round.

Hooray for the guy with no idea and nothing done yet! Aka: me!

richard-simmons-sure-jan.gif

q0JXJnQ.gif

Just to confirm... That's 4p.m. EST Wed. March 13 yeah?

Back