I'm a Satanist, ask me anything

What could oppose Gods will?

Fixed it for you.

Why not simply be an atheist? Seems like much effort to rail against a God you dont believe in.

I tried to be simply an atheist. Then I turn on the news and see religions wars, climate change denial and all the problems religions does for humanity. So I said to myself how can I combat religion? I joined the Richard Dawkins foundation, but that isn't as effective. So I am trying this and it's working. It's making people think twice about following a cult (which is religion). It opens questions. People hear things they never thought of. For example I talk about Gods contradictions, I tell them the devil didnt drown all humanity, God did! And show why god is evil in the abrahamic tradition. And how religion retards social progress. If I were a simple atheist, it wouldn't help. I want to help humanity in the most effective way possible.

I tried to be simply an atheist. Then I turn on the news and see religions wars, climate change denial and all the problems religions does for humanity. So I said to myself how can I combat religion? I joined the Richard Dawkins foundation, but that isn't as effective. So I am trying this and it's working. It's making people think twice about following a cult (which is religion). It opens questions. People hear things they never thought of. For example I talk about Gods contradictions, I tell them the devil didnt drown all humanity, God did! And show why god is evil in the abrahamic tradition. And how religion retards social progress. If I were a simple atheist, it wouldn't help. I want to help humanity in the most effective way possible.
Don't worry, God will forgive you.

You are getting off topic. What do you do for a living? As in how do you make money to support your heathen lifestyle?

Really? Why do you say that? Where does he come from than? Do you know your 'Satanic Bible'? The Book of Lucifer contains the majority of the philosophy of The Satanic Bible. It details how Lucifer, Satan and the Devil are three different names for the same angel. Lucifer refers to this angel when he lived in heaven. Satan and the Devil are names for this angel after he became evil and came to our earth. Lucifer was created by God as a perfect angel. Need a refreshing of your own bible.

Most satanists are atheists. Myself included. The satanic bible was written by Anton LaVey in 1969. He has no authority to invent his own rituals and stories. He is no more valid than any cult leader you can think of. The Satanic Temple and Church of Satan are also separate entities.

We don't follow any bible, any ritual any edict or any person. We follow our selves and do what is good for us. Most of all we don't follow stories invented by primitive, desert-welling hebrews or Christians that invent stories and put them in ancient texts.

God never helped a lot of people. 5 million children die before the age of 6 every year for disease and war. So I was sold. What even attracted me more was that I am an atheist. I find religion simple minded and offensive.

So, children dying is God's fault? Is Satan going to save children in the future? Evil lies within humans. War, famine, and disease, all three brought on by man.

What could oppose Gods will?

Free will is a difficult topic and a contradiction in religion. God knows everything and a billion years ago knew you would steal a book, but somehow you are free and your actions will determine heaven or hell.

Total bullshit.

This guy is already three times smarter than the average WR poster.

Shit.

Anyways, you never answered my question. What's the difference between the church and the temple?

A church is within a christian context. Invented centuries after Jesus' death. A temple is a generic name for a house of worship. I lived in Asia and temples were everywhere. Funny thing is all the temples were similar on the outside but the people in various places were praying ardently to total different, non-existent deities. Cracked me yup every time.

So you're basically a troll, right?

It is easier to get laid if you are nice.

Some girls are really into the bad guys for some reason. Ever notice that? We all know a few really hot girls that constantly have terrible taste in men. Men they know they can't settle with, but the girls still try. LOL.

I tried to be simply an atheist. Then I turn on the news and see religions wars, climate change denial and all the problems religions does for humanity. So I said to myself how can I combat religion? So I am trying this and it's working.

...and how is that different from religion?

We follow our selves and do what is good for us.

...and how do you define 'good'? What if I join your 'religion/cult' and disagree with your 'good'? What happens when members disagree? Will wisdom come from Satan?

Some girls are really into the bad guys for some reason. Ever notice that? We all know a few really hot girls that constantly have terrible taste in men. Men they know they can't settle with, but the girls still try. LOL.

I agree, anyone that is into you has terrible taste in men.

@causelmbetta

are there satanists, a certain sect, that actually worship the Christian satan?

Back