Social Russian authorities ask the Supreme Court to declare the LGBTQ ‘movement’ extremist

Not weighing in on whatever you guys are discussing, but you’re so right about Kathleen Stock. She’s boring and angry. Shouldn’t have resigned from her university, either.

Glad I'm not the only one... people like her need to get to the point faster... she doesn't have the talent for cringe standup

You often respond in this vapid way. You're so dense. lol
So do you want people to stop making threads about LGBTQ people on this forum until leftists address the Islamic world?

Is that what you want?

Should we all ignore every LGBTQ issue in the word until then?

Is that it??

sh
Glad I'm not the only one... people like her need to get to the point faster... she doesn't have the talent for cringe standup
she is neither boring nor angry(nobody thinks that about her lol) and she is coming from the left. if you want to hear someone get to it faster maybe try an actual bigot like shapiro or something. stock and joyce are for intelligent people that are actually interested in the issues and who are mostly on the left. you want a right wing hack you can debunk easily because you are not actually interested in the issues.

but you can already call them bigots without listening, because you are not a serious person. YOU cant even state the top 3 issues they speak about lol....

Last edited:
sh

she is neither biring nor angry and she is comming from the left. if you want to hear someone get to it faster mayby try an actual bigot like shapiro or something. stock and joyce are for intelligent people that are actually interested in the issues.

but you can already call them bigots without listening because you are not a serious person.

Or you could just write out the dot points if you actually know them... or at the very least provide time stamps for the videos. Instead of continuously wasting everyones time

Could you stop word vomitting bullshit and provide the points you want me to debunk already?
You copy pasted an hour long video.. watch it yourself first before you ask others to do it. And if you have watched it, it shouldn't be so hard for you to type out the key points.

Meanwhile you are just wasting everyone's time.

And yeah, the overwhelming majority of the right's position on any cultural issue comes from bigotry and sexual insecurity.
i dont need to YOU already think the opposition is bigotry without even listening to a single serious person from the opposition. you cant even name the top three issues they stand for you hack.

what you dont know is that NOBODY from the trans activist side will debate and that is because they KNOW that if people hear both sides they will come off sounding like shit so instead they straw man and lie and slander. you hear that and trust them even though they are liars lol.

you are just repeating their bs because you dont really know anything about the issues.

you get bored because you are a simpleton and dont want to take any time to actually understand the issues.

i dont need to YOU already think the opposition is bigotry without even listening to a single serious person from the opposition. you cant even name the top three issues they stand for you hack.

what you dont know is that NOBODY from the trans activist side will debate and that is because they KNOW that if people hear both sides they will come off sounding like shit so instead the straw man and lie and slander.

you are just repeating their bs because you dont really know anything about the issues.

you get bored because you are a simpleton and dont want to take any time to actually understand the issues.

Ok, so you didnt watch the videos yourself, gotcha

Ok, so you didnt watch the videos yourself, gotcha
this conversation started with YOU saying the opposition is bigoted. im wondering how you came to that conclusion without ever engaging a single serious persons content?

you have already condemned their content so what specifically do you object to about their positions. these two women are the absolute LEADERS of trans activist criticism. you must be able to state a few thing you disagree with about their positions.

this is the start of our conversation and YOU have failed to back your claims because you are a liar and a slanderer and dont even know that they think.

here is a quote from YOU which started our entire discussion.

the opposition was entirely based on deep hatred and bigotry. Same with opposition to race mixing before hand, all stemmed entirely from sexual insecurity of the right.

this conversation started with YOU saying the opposition is bigoted. im wondering how you came to that conclusion without ever engaging a single serious persons content?

you have already condemned their content so what specifically do you object to about their positions. these two women are the absolute LEADERS of trans activist criticism. you must be able to state a few thing you disagree with about their positions.

this is the start of our conversation and YOU have failed to back your claims because you are a liar and a slanderer and dont even know that they think.

here is a quote from YOU which started our entire discussion.

the opposition was entirely based on deep hatred and bigotry. Same with opposition to race mixing before hand, all stemmed entirely from sexual insecurity of the right.

Cool, could please for the love of fucking god provide either some time stamps for the videos, or a summary of the points?

I'm not watching an hour and a half of a video you copy pasted. Not happening. Now stop your fucking crying, and give me the fucking timestamps you giant time wasting baby

@terrapin
No, stop it. I see you typing out another gigantic time wasting paragraph.

Either provide the timestamps or shut your stupid hole. If you didn't watch the videos just say so and apologize for wasting my time.

@terrapin
No, stop it. I see you typing out another gigantic time wasting paragraph.

Either provide the timestamps or shut your stupid hole. If you didn't watch the videos just say so and apologize for wasting my time.
this conversation STARTED with you saying this

in order for you to know that you MUST have already listened to the top 2 intellectuals from the opposition right?

so tell me what you disagree with. you cant because you lied when you said that and have never even engaged them.

But obviously there was opposition. Mostly that it would be a slippery slope to other sexual perversions.

And here we are. Johnny is getting is dick cut off and Julie is getting her tits removed. This is crazy.
It IS a slippery slope. Always has been.

These days child m0lesters are "MAPS".
Mothers and fathers are "parent 1 & 2".
A biological woman is a "birthing person".
Miss Universe participants are "Real Women".
Etc...

P.s. They, the Russian DOJ, did get it right.

this conversation STARTED with you saying this

in order for you to know that you MUST have already listened to the top 2 intellectuals from the opposition right?

so tell me what you disagree with. you cant because you lied when you said that and have never even engaged them.

Top 2 intellectuals according to who? You? I've never heard of either of them and you've already proven yourself to be a gigantic time wasting asshole. Last time, summary or time stamps. Provide them, go.
Did you watch the videos you posted?

Top 2 intellectuals according to who? You? You've already proven yourself to be a gigantic time wasting asshole. Last time, summary or time stamps. Provide them, go.
according to nearly everyone who is educated on this topic. maybe you could include zazek on the list of a top three though. lol.

you dont even know who these people are. so i thought maybe this guy is actually interested. but you are not. you would rather just be an idiot with an opinion on a website.

remember YOU said this about them.

no according to nearly everyone who is educated on this topic. maybe you could include zazek on the list of a top three though. lol.

you dont even know who these people are. so i thought maybe this guy is actually interested. but you are not. you would rather just be an idiot with an opinion on a website.

remember YOU said this about them.

So you didn't watch the videos then, cool. You know nothing about the topic and just insist on wasting time.

I don’t believe they were very warm towards the movement prior to this. Russia looking to up birth rates. China is doing the same thing.

So do you want people to stop making threads about LGBTQ people on this forum until leftists address the Islamic world?

Is that what you want?

Should we all ignore every LGBTQ issue in the word until then?

Is that it??

Still chiming in with those vapid, 50 IQ posts I see.

Then you haven't been paying attention. But gaslighting is a typical tactic of the left, so it's to be expected.

Oh, and you're very fond of projection... the same people who think there's such a thing as a 'woman with a penis' calling other people "freaks".

<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Incredible desperation. You focused only on people you deem to be "white supremacists" and leave out the much, much larger group of people who oppress LGBT and work to annihilate them. But you're a leftist piece of shit, so deceit is natural to you.

Not literally, but you agree with it. And where one leftist ends, another begins. You're all worm-like and look/behave in the exact same way.

And notice how you're only able to focus on my "muslim-hating", not the fact muslims hate your beloved LGBT, ya freak. Thanks for continuing to prove my point. LOL
You seem to be taking my shots at white supremacists very personal. Like I said, Sherfront will love this. You keep proving my point each time with your hateful responses. Keep up the good work!

Back