I'm a Satanist, ask me anything

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am happy to answer you.

I joined the Satanic Temple, not the Satanic Church. There is a difference.

We are good people, here are our tennets. Better than anything you will find in ancient "holy" scriptures.

• One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
  • The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
  • One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
  • The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
  • Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
  • People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
  • Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

what are we supposed to ask?

How tasty is the spirit cooking?

Compare it to a Grand Slam at Dennys.

Is it possible in your religion for you to delete your account? Thanks.

So do you guys cast angels out of people? Or better, do you put demons into people, like reverse exorcism?

Get over it she lost

Don't you mean get over it he lost?

14717617_678358728997611_7954857023688933376_n.jpg

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Why worship a loser ? he lost got his ass kicked, what are you a liberal pinko leftists or something.

Before we decide who, in the WR, is with or against you- please tell us if your membership is primarily made up of republicans or democrats. We need this info before we start. Also, is your group racially diverse? If yes, to the degree that it's a strength?

We are good people, here are our tennets. Better than anything you will find in ancient "holy" scriptures.

• One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.
  • The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
  • The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.
  • Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.
  • People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.
  • Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

Do you even Spirit Cook brah?

What is the highest level of education you failed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back