I'm a Satanist, ask me anything

Are you fucking serious?

Talking and reasoning with 'BJJ' is like talking and reasoning with a brick wall. Actually a brick wall has a higher IQ...:)

A little like TS. Now he has the fancy 'goat' tattoo and is proud of it. Give him another 10 to 20 years and he will mature and realize how stupid all this Satanist shit was. Just a phase for young adolescents that have nothing better to do. He will be stuck with those 'ugly' tattoos for life. Nice price to pay for being stupid when he was young.

Hitler was religious. His final solution wasn't "science" based.

He wasn't practicing eugenics to further his master race? That would be news to most honest historians.

Btw-those that wrote about him said he dispised religion privately

Talking and reasoning with 'BJJ' is like talking and reasoning with a brick wall. Actually a brick wall has a higher IQ...:)

A little like TS. Now he has the fancy 'goat' tattoo and is proud of it. Give him another 10 to 20 years and he will mature and realize how stupid all this Satanist shit was. Just a phase for young adolescents that have nothing better to do. He will be stuck with those 'ugly' tattoos for life. Nice price to pay for being stupid when he was young.

Lol i was thinking of age when reading the posts.

Its a lot more complicated than just sayng its bad becasue of this or that, way way more complex than we could possibly understand in our lifetime.

How does Satan figure into your religion?

Can one prove or disprove it's existence?

What happens when you die?

How does Satan figure into your religion?

Can one prove or disprove it's existence?

What happens when you die?

Satan is a symbol of fighting against tyranny and oppression.

Most Satanists are atheists. We can't prove or disprove the existence of mythological, supernatural beings. Just like we can prove or disprove Leprechauns.

There is no evidence for any life after death. In fact check out the James Randy foundation, he is a famous debunker (used to be a magician like Houdini). He has a million dollars sitting on a table for anyone to come and prove life after death, goblins, ufo abductions, angels, bigfoot, vishnu, etc. So far no one managed to claim it. Also science points to debunking supernatural claims and has created a god of the gaps syndrome for creationists over the past 500 years.

Maybe, maybe not. The beauty if life is living what you think is right (for the moment) and always having the ability to change your mind later. Everyone goes through phases. Some stick later in life, some don't. I don't have all the answers, and that's fine. Stay far away from anyone who says they have all the answers.

What is in your estimation, the most extreme lifestyle, yet acceptable form of living at the edge?

How fucked can your religion be? Capisce?

Satan is a symbol of fighting against tyranny and oppression.

Most Satanists are atheists. We can't prove or disprove the existence of mythological, supernatural beings. Just like we can prove or disprove Leprechauns.

There is no evidence for any life after death. In fact check out the James Randy foundation, he is a famous debunker (used to be a magician like Houdini). He has a million dollars sitting on a table for anyone to come and prove life after death, goblins, ufo abductions, angels, bigfoot, vishnu, etc. So far no one managed to claim it. Also science points to debunking supernatural claims and has created a god of the gaps syndrome for creationists over the past 500 years.

Symbol?
Atheist?

I'm disappointed now. What it really means is using an Alpha Male, aggressive, machismo, mysterious, enigmatic 'thing/image' to be inspired by and lead by, instead of not needing such a thing and use your own free will. In regards to atheism, it's completely asinine as a notion to adopt. There is definitely a possibility of a God existing but to definitively say there isn't without proof is massively ignorant. Agnostic is much more realistic.

I'm sorry but your ideology is meaningless.

What is in your estimation, the most extreme lifestyle, yet acceptable form of living at the edge?

Probably a man that gets payed higher than a woman at wall street doing the same job, snorting coke on a daily basis to stay alert for inside trading deals, avoids taxes, gives money to his local church once a week that makes sure condoms aren't sent to Africa and occasionally fucks his best-friends wife behind his back and refuses to pay for child support. Your every-day asshole.

Probably a man that gets payed higher than a woman at wall street doing the same job, snorting coke on a daily basis to stay alert for inside trading deals, avoids taxes, gives money to his local church once a week that makes sure condoms aren't sent to Africa and occasionally fucks his best-friends wife behind his back and refuses to pay for child support. Your every-day asshole.

Well gosh darnit...I guess me'n Satan's got lots in common cuz you just described my exact life....

signed,

Denis Leary

Maybe, maybe not. The beauty in life is living what you think is right (for the moment) and always having the ability to change your mind later. Everyone goes through phases.

On the positive side you seem like a very peaceful and easy going guy. I have not seen you get aggressive or insult anyone on this thread even when insulted. Maybe you are a Christian and don't know it yet. "The beauty in life is living what you think is right (for the moment) and always having the ability to change your mind later."

Maybe, but go tell that to people who have overdosed on drugs or are currently in jail for doing stupid stuff they thought it was right at the time. Some mistakes you cannot go back on and others you go to jail for. So, no, it does not always work like that. Personally I think you are too bright for this Satanic bullshit.

"Inside every Satanist there is a Christian screaming to get out." Author unknown

Last edited:
There is no evidence for any life after death. In fact check out the James Randy foundation, he is a famous debunker (used to be a magician like Houdini). He has a million dollars sitting on a table for anyone to come and prove life after death, goblins, ufo abductions, angels, bigfoot, vishnu, etc. So far no one managed to claim it.

The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge was terminated in 2015. James Randy could not prove that there wasn't life after death either. So, it is like looking at yourself in the mirror and bouncing the same questions and doubts the other way. It is a zero sum game. No one wins and no one looses. Personally I think James Randy was an idiot. Worshiped conspiracy theories. Randi stated that he wanted illegal drugs to be legalized so that users could kill themselves. But idiots also have the right to go through life as they please.

Well, I'm Catholic and have experienced proof of God's existence. It was at an unlikely place and time.

Last edited:
Question: the basic tenets seem fairly decent but why define yourself in reference to Christianity in the first place? Why not be a humanist (if you need to call yourself anything)? Their beliefs are pretty much the same.

On the positive side you seem like a very peaceful and easy going guy. I have not seen you get aggressive or insult anyone on this thread even when insulted. Maybe you are a Christian and don't know it yet. "The beauty in life is living what you think is right (for the moment) and always having the ability to change your mind later."

Maybe, but go tell that to people who have overdosed on drugs or are currently in jail for doing stupid stuff they thought it was right at the time. Some mistakes you cannot go back on and others you go to jail for. So, no, it does not always work like that. Personally I think you are too bright for this Satanic bullshit.

"Inside every Satanist there is a Christian screaming to get out." Author unknown

Thanks man. I'm not out to hurt or insult anyone. And I'll be the first to admit satanism isn't for everyone. It's a moment in time some people can afford to entertain and use as a counter culture expression. At the end we use what ever gets us through the day. I don't need religion. Some do. Nothing wrong with that.

I understand what you are saying as me being a Christian trying to get out. Howerver Christianity (and religion in general) doesn't have a monopoly on nice behavior. Being nice is a human archetype (Carl Gustav Jung identified this).

Back