***Going Vegetarian....kind of....ask me anything***

Why are you surprised? I've been doing this for a decade and haven't been sick one time since. Is it the ethical issue that upsets you?
I'm not upset at all, you do you

How do you get fiber in your diet?

Why are you surprised? I've been doing this for a decade and haven't been sick one time since. Is it the ethical issue that upsets you?

I'd think Vitamin C would be the big one, unless you are eating raw meat/liver?

I had been thinking for some time that I was going to cut back on meat for both health and ethical reasons, and some part due to being inspired by this family.

I have been 100% plant-based since the summer of 2018

That's fantastic to see.

And you're doing it the right way, taking it out of your diet for one day a week, and then after a few months you can do with two meatless days a week, etc, until in let's say a year you may be completely vegetarian and then from there you can try eliminating dairy products as the next evolution.

It's encouraging that you are taking a step towards that and not making excuses, but actually implementing change in your diet a step at a time.

Good for you, brother.

Last edited:
Interesting how will this improve health?

I am just coming back from a bad injury I have lost 30 pounds of muscle after been laid in hospital for 2 weeks unable to move
The only way I can build muscle and strength was lots of good eggs, good quality beef, raw milk and salmon, if I had a rough day and couldn’t eat much it would set me back

A few years ago me and my wife tried no meat Mondays and Tuesday was awful, I have a very physical job and I was ruined, empty, cold and weak
We swapped no meat Monday to steak and eggs
Most people’s diet that includes meat isn’t always good clean meat, it’s processed crap pumped with water and growth hormones

Lol. Just too manly to not eat meat bro. Built different bro.

Back