I'm a Satanist, ask me anything

I had an erection and a beef n cheddar in one hand while it happened :oops:
giphy.gif

The satanic temple will make sure Christianity stays secular. They are having a positive effect in that regard. More than other organizations.

Do what you think is right for humanity.
As a hard core secularist I can get behind this.

At the same time, you're beating a dead horse, or at least picking on an easy target.

She told my girlfriend at the time. Her boyfriend ( my roommate) and her constantly fought and she moved out and he became addicted to meth. Later she put a curse on me then took it off because she felt bad. She put a curse on me cause I told her I was gonna throw her cats down the stairs.

She told my girlfriend at the time. Her boyfriend ( my roommate) constantly fought and she moved out and became addicted to meth. Later she put a curse on me then took it off because she felt bad. She put a curse on me cause I told her I was gonna throw her cats down the stairs.
Now we're getting somewhere. How many sacrifices did you procure for your roommates?

I tried to be simply an atheist. Then I turn on the news and see religions wars, climate change denial and all the problems religions does for humanity. So I said to myself how can I combat religion? I joined the Richard Dawkins foundation, but that isn't as effective. So I am trying this and it's working. It's making people think twice about following a cult (which is religion). It opens questions. People hear things they never thought of. For example I talk about Gods contradictions, I tell them the devil didnt drown all humanity, God did! And show why god is evil in the abrahamic tradition. And how religion retards social progress. If I were a simple atheist, it wouldn't help. I want to help humanity in the most effective way possible.

It seems as if the only difference between being an atheist and a satanist is identifying by a diametric opposition to the myths you dont even believe in. One need not address Satan, who does not exist, to assert secular values against religious encroachment upon civil society.

How do you think you can engage in disproving a faith based belief and the existence of god when these types of belief systems are non-falsifiable and still not appear to have just as much faith but in the negative?

Do you honestly think your beliefs are not beliefs but are somehow objective and provable?

Have you ever changed someones mind on the existence of god or explained to them your interpretation of the bible and they denounced their faith?

Do you think you are legitimately making a difference in the world of theology with your "satanism"?

I had to edit that post a bit.
Go on...

Interesting enough, Hellboy's mom was a Wiccan and his dad was a high ranking demon, but not related to Satan. *themoreyouknow.gif

Back