Reasoning

1 Antonio needs the rematch
2 Easiest match up for Antiono in quarters
3 Give Rico a hard fight
4 This one is a crazy banger

Why is the Iranian going from MW to HW

Indeed looking forward to a random draw and some face offs

Really looking forward to this tournament. Backing Levi or uku to win

The truth is, Rico is now so far ahead in skill and output. Several years ago, it had some questions but now for me, beyond doubt.

It is great that the others fight amongst themselves though. Makes for exciting HW depth.

My team from MainEventNL reached out to GLORY to address Jamal Ben Saddik’s absence from the Heavyweight Grand Prix.
Here’s what they told us (go to our Instagram and click the translate button for translation):

My team from MainEventNL reached out to GLORY to address Jamal Ben Saddik’s absence from the Heavyweight Grand Prix.
Here’s what they told us (go to our Instagram and click the translate button for translation):

He should appear at least in the reserve bout

Also, there’s still a real possibility that someone pulls out of the GP and they ask JBS to step in

I agree, who would you put him against?
Of all the people left outside of the Grand Prix, Benjamin rematch would I suppose be the biggest fan wise, but I would like him to face Kepenek

I like that match hope Kehl brings the fire like he did at glory 86. His last performance was a bit less impresive.

JBS would have been great in this Grand Prix, very hard fight for anyone and even if you win you might have taken too much damage.
Would really add to the whole Tournament feeling having a Boogeyman in there.

I think they made sure Rico and Plazibat are on opposite sites of the brackets no?
I think that is the final they are hoping for.

Hoping Rico fights Levi in the first fight. I've always thought that Levi would have a very good shot at beating Rico.

Hoping Rico fights Levi in the first fight. I've always thought that Levi would have a very good shot at beating Rico.
Levi wont be a 1 round fight so if Rico will win this fight (i think he would) it will come at a cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back