PBP GLORY Heavyweight Grand Prix: Sat. March 9 at 12pm ET/9am PT/18:00 CET, PBP Thread

Who wins the GLORY Heavyweight Grand Prix?

• Total voters
You can delete the second image and add Ben Saddik to the first. If he's Kickboxing Romania, then it was said that the event is on June 7th and not on the 9th as the Romanian press writes (source journalist Daniel Dziubicki).
According to the channel, Ben Saddik has yet to re-sign with Glory. His coach Said El Baddaoui also confirmed this for Vechtsportinfo.

The decision to go to Galat is odd. But it was written that there they found investors in Romania. These are so many new and modern stadiums outside this city.

Bulgaria should be in August, IF they find investors again. The same Burgas or Sofia. They are luckier as locations. Bulgaria was a speculation, but now it is no longer confirmed. Let's see. Also Maurice Hols went to Romania, but nothing changed even after that and his resignation. That is, it takes place.

"However, Galați will not host Light Heavyweight Grand Prix. Date yet to be announced!"

Last edited:
You can delete the second image and add Ben Saddik to the first. If he's Kickboxing Romania, then it was said that the event is on June 7th and not on the 9th as the Romanian press writes (source journalist Daniel Dziubicki).
According to the channel, Ben Saddik has yet to re-sign with Glory. His coach Said El Baddaoui also confirmed this for Vechtsportinfo.

The decision to go to Galat is odd. But it was written that there they found investors in Romania. These are so many new and modern stadiums outside this city.

Bulgaria should be in August, IF they find investors again. The same Burgas or Sofia. They are luckier as locations. Bulgaria was a speculation, but now it is no longer confirmed. Let's see. Also Maurice Hols went to Romania, but nothing changed even after that and his resignation. That is, it takes place.

"However, Galați will not host Light Heavyweight Grand Prix. Date yet to be announced!"

Allright.

Also, I’ve send you an e-mail. Could you maybe check your mailbox?

I'm sad Bahram Rajabzadeh couldn't get to the finals or fight Rico fresh. I think that would be a really fun matchup.

At least there was some drama in the final. Rico kind of slept walked through the tournament.

I wonder if Abena will get a rematch?

All and all, not my favorite card, but not a bad way to spend 15 bucks ;)

500 000 dollars for winning a 3 fight tournament. Meanwhile Ngannou made 20 million for getting KO'd in 2 rounds. Feels bad...
Plus they're in Europe. That shit gonna get taxed like crazy I'd imagine :p

Not all of them are citizens I assume though.
AFAIK I think if you are staying legally and pay the monthly fee you get it as well, at least I think that is how it works here in Germany.
Uku and Bahram maybe do not have the pleasure of healthcare but I doubt Estonia has high taxes and Bahram probably gets a car as a gift from Azerbaijanis president for every good performance.

Back