You're favorite "I WAS THERE" moment in ufc/mma history

I was there when Mayweather TKO'ed McGregor. I had a nosebleed seat but moved down to the 100 level seats during the prelims. I was also there in the 6th row when Pettis beat Henderson for the title in Milwaukee at UFC 164. It was crazy cause the crowd has no idea Pettis sunk in an armbar due to the angle we could see it at. Dead silence in the arena when Pettis let go of it, but once he jumped on the cage to celebrate the crowd absolutely erupted. I've been to a bunch of other UFC events but I'm to lazy too write them out.

162 brahs

You can't really tell in the PPV but when it happened people were roaring. And I mean it was like everyone gasped. It wasn't even so much screaming, it sounded like wind, like the biggest tornado you could imagine. Everyone was shocked and losing their minds

Silva Weidman.jpg

UFC 38
Mark Weir smoking Eugene in seconds and The Machine brutalizing Frank Mir (we thought the Brits were coming)
Genki Sudo being fucking awesome
And Matt Hughes becoming the greatest

Amazing night

Most memorable however will be Gonzaga killing Cro Cop

i was there when Robbie Lawler nearly blinded Frank Trigg

giphy.gif

i was also there when the Ruthless one sent Falaniko Vitale to the shadowrealm and Vitale's sister attacked him

A25D8z.gif
Man I'm jealous, I used to love Super Brawl and Icon, those Hawaiian events were always super fly.
Best ringed events outside of Pride for me. Also a huge Robbie fan

Still have so many DVD's of those fights

I was there when Rumble bamboozled Gus in Stockholm. Still to this day, I always remember the silence in the crowd when the fight was waved off. Surreal.

That's my only somewhat relevant 'I was there moment' because usually I'm not there and while most of the other fights were entertaining, they didn't have the same implications as Gus vs Rumble.

I was at UFC 100 to see Lesnar smash Mirs face into strawberries.
The crowd gasped in shock at the final couple of blows.

Hendo also KOd Bisping into another reality.
Needed 2 oxygen tanks to be revived in the cage.

I was sitting 2nd row next to Travis Lutter and behind the ring girls.

In between fights Uriah Faber would come try hit on the girls. But he was only as tall as them sitting down.

Also saw Nick Diaz/BJ Penn & Weidman/Machida live.
I'm jealous as hell, damn. What connection did you have to score those tix and what did you pay?

Your welcome
You may be a brilliant poster. You may be a moronic one. I don't know, because I can't look away from your av long enough to read what the hell you write, lol.

alvarez vs chandler - one of the greatest fights ever, i was in awe i believe chandler didnt stand a chance yet a star was born
kimbo vs tank - say what you will about kimbo but ive never been in an arena that cheered louder for anyone else the whole place was shaking, miami loves that dude and that whole event was pretty damn good

I trained with Rich the summer leading up to his first Anderson camp. The word was that Anderson's Achilles heel would be a strong wrestler so Rich was being advised to clinch with him. I assume this was a big part of his camp so I was there when this brilliant strategy was conceived. Careful what you wish for ...

I was there at UFC 70 when Gonzaga head kicked KO'd Cro Cop. Literally no one expected that, the whole place fell silent just for a moment at the shock of it.

I attended bellator when Eddie ko’d Aoki in 30 seconds

I was there, the next day, reading the live updates on Mcgregory-Diaz 1. It was epic.

I was there when Conor won his UFC debut.

I was there at the event where Randy son'ed Tito by spanking him.

When JDS caved in Mir's head and Cain made a swimming pool of blood out of bigfoot's eye sockets.

Back