You're favorite "I WAS THERE" moment in ufc/mma history

RyanJimmo_UFC149robot.gif

RIP

Rory Macdonald making Tyron Woodley look awful.

That’s all I got.

(Damn spellcheck. Stop changing Tyron Woodley into some other shit.)

when conor beat max.i even shook his hand after the fight

dude, what an unreal time that was. For some reason I'm blanking on the posters name, but he dropped a few other bombs back in the day too. That thread was something else. Someone should archive it since I'm useless.

Yeah I have lost a few computers since then so lost s lot of stuff - but yeah it seemed so surreal at the time

It's a post on Sherdog. It's not an academic dissertation. If you can understand what he wrote, then that's all that matters. Language is about communication, not precision. You are just being unnecessarily pedantic. If anything, English orthography is dumb. There's no reason why two words with the same sound should be spelled differently.
Ok eye sea where your cumming from. Carrie on...

Last edited:
I attended both Pride FC events in Vegas. Gomi vs. Diaz was amazing. The crowd was going absolutely apeshit.
I was at Pride second coming too. That whole night was freakin crazy. Yeah when Gomi knocked Diaz down, shit was deafening. Soku KO'n Nog, Wtf!!
The crowd was in it the whole time. Brasil! USA! all night. And screaming lady, Lenne, fuck I miss pride fights.

dude, what an unreal time that was. For some reason I'm blanking on the posters name, but he dropped a few other bombs back in the day too. That thread was something else. Someone should archive it since I'm useless.
Outsidehammer?

usa_today_9673888.0.jpg

Bout ta make 3 MSGs!

On 7 December 2013 I was in the Brisbane Entertainment Centre when 25 minutes of magnificent madness unfolded in front of us in the shape of The Greatest Heavyweight Fight in UFC History

454072545.0.jpg

Seeing Cowboy vs Guillard was a crazy ride for the whole minute and a half or whatever it was. Huge pop from the crowd.

Also, different card - Nate vs Fireball Kid was a real clinic. That was way buried on the undercard. Can you imagine that these days?

Also for

jubpsn.gif

the 'almost' soccer kick finish
and
Passing of the torch
Cain%2BVelasquez%2Bvs%2BAnt%C3%B4nio%2BRodrigo%2BNogueira%2B(2).gif

I was there when Ngannou "fought" Lewis AND when Maia fought Woodley. Watching the crowd reactions made the bouts far more entertaining than they must have been on the broadcasts.

(By the way, those cards have been the only two I've gone to. Am I a jinx? Maybe I should start asking for bribes NOT to go to another event ever.)

I was there at ufc 51 to see Evan Tanner smash David Terrell and become the middle weight champion.
Also saw a young Nick Diaz dispose of Drew Fickett and became an instant fan.

Others ?
Never been to an event but rented VHS of UFC 9 as a kid with my brother. What a horrible main event!
This pic sums up the entire fight:

EE7955FB-0FAC-43A3-882A-DADE6EDE80DA.jpeg

Eddie Alavarez choking out Josh Neer in 2010. That is the only professional event I've been to. Alvarez looked deccccent (Bubbles)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back