You're favorite "I WAS THERE" moment in ufc/mma history

I was there for Do Hoo Choi vs Cub Swanson at UFC 206...loudest crowd Ive ever heard. Dana and Joe and everyone ringside were on their feet.

I was there when Fabricio became the only UFC fighter in decades to win two back to back fights on the same night @UFC 203.

giphy.gif

I was also there when Alan Patrick tried to be a showman and entertain the crowd...throwing a rolling heel kick...just to get laughed and boo'd at...

...about 5min later Taisumov knocked him the fuck out and the crowd loved it...lol

When chuck beat wand. I mean, I wasn’t there, but a lot of other people were.

I attended both Pride FC events in Vegas. Gomi vs. Diaz was amazing. The crowd was going absolutely apeshit.

I was there at UFC 145 in Atlanta when Rothwell made Big Brown fight ghosts

tumblr_m33yvkzZVc1qa9yvvo1_400_zps6fc68a69.gif

I was there on Sherdog when Rampage got arrested right in front of a Sherdoggers house

Epic thread. Those pictures you guys have seen of him getting arrested by his pickup truck? Taken by a sherdogger

That was pretty fucken crazy

I was there when BJ Penn gave Diego Sanchez a new forehead vagina:

IMG_0228.jpg

And then got to see Marquardt get GSP'd by Yushin Okami in Germany

IMG_2184.jpg

My only UFC I saw live was UFC 102 in Portland

Headlined by Nog vs Couture (everyone was rooting for Couture, but it was a great fight)
qragzm.gif

Also had Thiago Silva KOing Jardine (and then being a piece of shit.
2hzf68.jpg

Nate "the Great" getting a sick KO on Damian Maia
2v807b9.jpg

Todd Duffy getting a 7-second KO on Tim Hague (RIP)
13zrhvq.gif

But, the most memorable moment from the night was Gonzaga kicking Chris Touscheser's dick clean off
chris-tuchscherer-ufc-102-groind-kick-video.jpg

I was there at ufc 51 to see Evan Tanner smash David Terrell and become the middle weight champion.
Also saw a young Nick Diaz smoke crush Drew Fickett and became an instant fan.

Others ?
Your*

WTF... education in US is failing. Can't even spell primary level words.

Using "You're" instead of "Your" makes your post looks dumb

I was there when Randy spanked Tito and from the angle we were at our whole section thought he was tapping. Also saw Nick Diaz touch Ruthless with teh jab.

I was right here in Sherdog when UFC bought Pride dawg.

dude, what an unreal time that was. For some reason I'm blanking on the posters name, but he dropped a few other bombs back in the day too. That thread was something else. Someone should archive it since I'm useless.

I was at UFC 100 to see Lesnar smash Mirs face into strawberries.
The crowd gasped in shock at the final couple of blows.

Hendo also KOd Bisping into another reality.
Needed 2 oxygen tanks to be revived in the cage.

I was sitting 2nd row next to Travis Lutter and behind the ring girls.

In between fights Uriah Faber would come try hit on the girls. But he was only as tall as them sitting down.

Also saw Nick Diaz/BJ Penn & Weidman/Machida live.

Your*

WTF... education in US is failing. Can't even spell primary level words.

Using "You're" instead of "Your" makes your post looks dumb
It's a post on Sherdog. It's not an academic dissertation. If you can understand what he wrote, then that's all that matters. Language is about communication, not precision. You are just being unnecessarily pedantic. If anything, English orthography is dumb. There's no reason why two words with the same sound should be spelled differently.

Back