Your Paranormal/Ghost Experiences

I had no idea so many people on this forum believed in ghosts. Some of the conversations I've had with you guys in other threads are starting to make a lot more sense in retrospect.

If you encounter these demons, you should get a pastor to do a exorcism of your house. If you are a believer, command the demon in the name of Jesus to get out. If you cannot, get an exorcism, it's best to move because these things will take their toll on your life and eventually have a negative effect on you.

If you encounter these demons, you should get a pastor to do a exorcism of your house. If you are a believer, command the demon in the name of Jesus to get out. If you cannot, get an exorcism, it's best to move because these things will take their toll on your life and eventually have a negative effect on you.

Well in some cases we might just be dealing with routine haunting or a mischievous spirit, or at worst a lesser demon. Like I don't think the guy who saw stuff in L.A was dealing with a demon, I can't find any examples in this book (or the other books I've bought and downloaded)

In any case, none of this stuff is real. Its all just scary fiction.

if in need, get a Catholic priest to perform the OLD RITE of exorcism; Fr Gabriel Amorth (the world's foremost expert on such things) has stated several times the new Rite is ineffective - https://www.fisheaters.com/amorth.html . never forget that a protestant rite is completely useless due to lack of validity, authority etc.

also useful is the Auxiliorum Christianorum; http://www.auxiliumchristianorum.org//prayers.html

there are three classes of spiritual affliction; diabolic obsession, diabolic oppression and diabolic possession. the former two are the most commonly seen. laypeople should never attempt to perform exorcisms, if occurences such as have been brought up so far itt are happening laymen can have recourse to using sacramentals such as holy water (you will need to find a priest who says the Old Rite for this also; the Novus Ordo Rite have blessed water which does not contain exorcised salt - Holy water does).

It's not stuff to be trifled with, it's actually quite terrifying.

I ain't afraid of no ghost

(if I never post here again, damn my hubris)

Well in some cases we might just be dealing with routine haunting or a mischievous spirit, or at worst a lesser demon. Like I don't think the guy who saw stuff in L.A was dealing with a demon, I can't find any examples in this book (or the other books I've bought and downloaded)

In any case, none of this stuff is real. Its all just scary fiction.

Believe me Egon, it was a demon. Our soul goes to heaven or hell. They often immitate, taunt, torment etc. They will pretend to be relatives that passed on etc.

if in need, get a Catholic priest to perform the OLD RITE of exorcism; Fr Gabriel Amorth (the world's foremost expert on such things) has stated several times the new Rite is ineffective - https://www.fisheaters.com/amorth.html . never forget that a protestant rite is completely useless due to lack of validity, authority etc.

also useful is the Auxiliorum Christianorum; http://www.auxiliumchristianorum.org//prayers.html
I'm not Catholic, but I have Father Malachi Martin's book of documented exorcisms.
there are three classes of spiritual affliction; diabolic obsession, diabolic oppression and diabolic possession. the former two are the most commonly seen. laypeople should never attempt to perform exorcisms, if occurences such as have been brought up so far itt are happening laymen can have recourse to using sacramentals such as holy water (you will need to find a priest who says the Old Rite for this also; the Novus Ordo Rite have blessed water which does not contain exorcised salt - Holy water does).
I've never done one. I don't think you have to be a Catholic Priest to perform a successful exorcism. I think you just need the power of God on your side and that power comes form the blood of Jesus. If God led me to perform one, I would do it. If God is not leading you to perform the exorcism, stay away, because you may get hurt as you said below.

It's not stuff to be trifled with, it's actually quite terrifying.

I'm not Catholic, but I have Father Malachi Martin's book of documented exorcisms.

I've never done one. I don't think you have to be a Catholic Priest to perform a successful exorcism. I think you just need the power of God on your side and that power comes form the blood of Jesus. If God led me to perform one, I would do it. If God is not leading you to perform the exorcism, stay away, because you may get hurt as you said below.

I also have that book; chilling read isn't it? The authority to perform exorcisms is conferred as part of Minor Orders, so there would be some people who are not priests who could out of necessity perform what is known as minor exorcism; the office of carrying out a Major Exorcism is reserved for the priesthood; and beyond even that, specifically for those members of the priesthood who have received specific training and instruction, and under authorisation of the Diocese.

Believe me Egon, it was a demon. Our soul goes to heaven or hell. They often immitate, taunt, torment etc. They will pretend to be relatives that passed on etc.

Have you personally had a paranormal experience rip?

I also have that book; chilling read isn't it? The authority to perform exorcisms is conferred as part of Minor Orders, so there would be some people who are not priests who could out of necessity perform what is known as minor exorcism; the office of carrying out a Major Exorcism is reserved for the priesthood; and beyond even that, specifically for those members of the priesthood who have received specific training and instruction, and under authorisation of the Diocese.

Yeah, I only got half way through that book. It was taking a toll on me just reading it. Pretty dark stuff.

And yeah, I think some training in exorcisms is a good thing. You don't want the possesed boy from the real life "exorcist" to be your very first experience. I think that took 6 weeks if I remember. And it got violent. You may have seen that documentary on television.

Have you personally had a paranormal experience rip?

Only in my dreams at night. No possessions or hauntings. I've had a few demonic dreams. 4 Total dreams. I remember them all. Actually seeing some demons that were trying to influence me or a relative. It shook me every time. One of them that was trying to influence me, I saw one it was leaving me alone, I actually saw it turn grotesque, die and leave in my dream. That shook me up. I knew what it meant when I woke up because it was something I was struggling with in my own life. But I didn't have knowledge that a demon was behind it. When I saw it in that dream it made sense.

One time I had an idol in my possession of Mayan god on a shot glass. It gave us (wife and I) dreams that freaked us out. Same time at night too. We both woke up same exact time! Very violent and sick stuff. I've never had a dream like it since. I researched these gods and the research told us similar things that we saw in our dreams. Anyway, we were not drinking or doing drugs. God somehow gave me the idea that the shot glass was the source. I got rid of it the next day. No more Satanic mayan god dreams after that.

In all instances, I think God was wanting to inform me or for me to see what was going on in the spritual realm that was unseen. It made me pray about those situations more.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've had some unpleasant experiences. i don't talk about them.

C S S M L - N D S M D
V R S N S M V - S M Q L I V B

PAX

what is that?

benedictine_medal.jpg

Only in my dreams at night. No possessions or hauntings. I've had a few demonic dreams. 4 Total dreams. I remember them all. Actually seeing some demons that were trying to influence me or a relative. It shook me every time. One of them that was trying to influence me, I saw one it was leaving me alone, I actually saw it turn grotesque, die and leave in my dream. That shook me up. I knew what it meant when I woke up because it was something I was struggling with in my own life. But I didn't have knowledge that a demon was behind it. When I saw it in that dream it made sense.

One time I had an idol in my possession of Mayan god on a shot glass. It gave us (wife and I) dreams that freaked us out. Same time at night too. We both woke up same exact time! Very violent and sick stuff. I've never had a dream like it since. I researched these gods and the research told us similar things that we saw in our dreams. Anyway, we were not drinking or doing drugs. God somehow gave me the idea that the shot glass was the source. I got rid of it the next day. No more Satanic mayan god dreams after that.

In all instances, I think God was wanting to inform me or for me to see what was going on in the spritual realm that was unseen. It made me pray about those situations more.

There's no such thing as demons or spirits or gods rip. Its all made up. There's stuff that's unexplained, but that's it. I've had dreams where I talk to blonde women with wings. In the dream I think they're angels. That doesn't make me someone who talked to angels. It makes me someone who had a dream about blonde women with wings.

Do you teach your kids to be afraid of demons?

A few nights ago, i was drunk and on drugs and just ate s bunch of chicken chips. I heard this weird ghost like noise in the back bedroom. I went to check it out and it was my kitty. I love my kitty. He was like, purrrrrr!

Serious question: do you believe that loved ones who have passed on may contact us? Or would it always be a Demon?

There's no such thing as demons or spirits or gods rip. Its all made up. There's stuff that's unexplained, but that's it. I've had dreams where I talk to blonde women with wings. In the dream I think they're angels. That doesn't make me someone who talked to angels. It makes me someone who had a dream about blonde women with wings.
Tell that to a person who underwent an exorcism. and you can't convince me that they aren't real. I know what happened when my wife and I had that shot glass with the Mayan god on it.
Do you teach your kids to be afraid of demons?

My kids know about Satan. I have not discussed demons. I guess I have read to them the story of the man with evil spirits and Jesus cast them out into the pigs. So only surface level stuff on it.

Serious question: do you believe that loved ones who have passed on may contact us? Or would it always be a Demon?

I don't believe we should contact the dead. I believe that is evil.

Have they contacted us? I don't know KT but I think it's possible. But be discerning. Saul did contact the prophet Samuel from the dead. But that is evil and God does not like that. I would say most of the time, you probably are contacting a demon though.

This was an instance where the contact was from heaven down to earth. I do know when my father in law died, a few months later an elder at church came to tell my mother in law that he saw my deceased father in law in heaven. There was a message about him and what he was doing in heaven. And it made perfect sense because that is what he always wanted to do, but could not do on earth. The guy with the dream had no knowledge of this. He just told her what he saw. I truly believe it was him who he saw.

Back