Your Paranormal/Ghost Experiences

Absolutely nothing.

fuck all.

Which makes me mad and sad at the same time
Because I love all things creepy and weird.
I only watch Horror movies and I’m balls deep in all alien/ufo/UAP (thx Hilary) discussion.

but I’ve never had anything happen ever, and I want it to.

So much so, I once worked in a Mill in Wigan ‘Trencherfield Mill’ built in the early 1900’s a cotton mill.
And the renovation guys were adamant that the back section was haunted, kept seeing people going into rooms and then not being there etc

I’d go and hang out there alone just to see if I could feel anything but nothing.

and in 2020, there is still no hard evidence caught on film despite the fact we are all security camera happy and walk around all day with a camera in our pockets.
Even the ghost hunter shows dont come back with anything I’m buying
(Buzzfeed unsolved is pretty good though)

I WANT TO SEE A GHOST
If you're serious go to Mexico and visit a dark witch that does work for Cartel's (there are plenty). Guarantee you'll never doubt again. There's plenty of dark magic practitioners around the world, but I can only vouch for the Mexican ones.

If you're serious go to Mexico and visit a dark witch that does work for Cartel's (there are plenty). Guarantee you'll never doubt again. There's plenty of dark magic practitioners around the world, but I can only vouch for the Mexican ones.

Mate, I said I wanted to see a ghost
Not ‘I want to try and become a ghost’
I don’t fuck with Mexico

Thanks though

it’s on my bucket list to get to some of the UKs most haunted places, we’ve got some crackers allegedly
Research occult practitioners near you, specifically dark occultists. You'll have more success with them than any haunted house in my experience.

Back