Your Paranormal/Ghost Experiences

That209

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
**MODS, PLEASE READ QUOTE BOX**

Please, do not merge this thread with any of the old ones on this topic. Read my explanation below for why I am asking you to keep this thread on it's own.

I felt it was a good time to start a fresh thread on this topic instead of bumping one of the older ones. The reason I am making this is because the older threads have a lot of replies and a lot of times when you bump a thread with that many replies, most people won't take the time to go through it and they basically ignore the bump.

So, please, mods, do not merge this thread because if you do, the thread will likely not get that much attention because it already has so many replies and it will fall off the first page rather quickly like most bumped threads seem to do. I would really appreciate it, guys!

Let's start this one fresh and try to keep it going as long as possible!

I hope you guys have some good stories!

I love talking about these things and I'd be really interested to hear about your experiences. If you don't have any personal experiences with this kind of thing and you've heard about something a friend or family member experienced, feel free to share that.

The more, the better!

Here is my own personal experience - I will try to keep it as short as possible

When I was very, very young, probably like, 4 or 5, I used to live in an apartment with my brother and parents (obviously). My brother and I had to share a room together. We had bunk beds at the time, I used to sleep on the bottom and he had the top.

For some reason, on this night, I slept on the top bunk beside him (no homo/incest weird shit, you guys and your crazy thoughts) - I don't know why, but that night, I just did. I don't remember what time it was, exactly, but it was very late and it was pitch black in my room. The only light was the moonlight illuminating through the cracks of the blinds or whatever.

My brother woke up before me and saw a figure standing in the left corner of the room, right beside the closet. He didn't think anything of it and fell back asleep. He then woke up against and saw it in the other corner, near the door that lead to the little hallway, again, he fell asleep, not thinking anything of it.

The last time, I woke up at the same time as him and this figure was standing in front of the closet door. Remember, my room was pitch black, you could not see anything at all, but somehow, you could see this figure perfectly. This figure was darker than my room, it was darker than a pitch black room.

I immediately started crying once it started to slowly walk towards us. The 'shadow person,' as it's called, was huge. It was very tall, it's head was not that far from the ceiling. It very, very slowly walked towards us and I was bawling my eyes out in fear. My brother used to sleep with his baseball bat for some reason, I don't know why, he just did.

The top bunk had a railing to make sure nobody would fall off of it - the only opening was at the bottom left corner of the bed, where the ladder is. Once this figure got right at that spot, I was pulled off of the bed. I was sleeping on the inside, right at the wall and my brother was on the outside, closer to the ladder than I was. I felt my leg get pulled, I was pulled off the bed and I am not fucking around, my eyes are actually watering as I type this.

I hit the floor, crying my eyes out and screaming with fear - my brother swung at this figure with his baseball bat and hit nothing. My dad came into the room shortly after and turned on the light, once he did, the figure was gone. Just like that, the figure was gone.

What's strange is that my brothers baseball bat was broken at the handle, but he never actually hit anything. He never hit this 'shadow person,' he swung at it but didn't seem to hit anything - there was not damage on the walls, the railing of the bed, there was no damage anywhere, but still, his baseball bat was broken somehow. It wasn't broken prior to swinging it at this figure, it was broken afterwards and it made no sense as to how it could have broke like this if he never actually hit anything.

I know some of you guys won't believe me, simply because you don't believe in this kind of thing - but, I know what I saw and what I felt. There's no way I can prove it, of course, but both my brother and I, we know what happened that night and we will never forget it. Still, to this day, it scares the shit out of me. I really wish it never happened, it's a horrible memory and the scariest moment of my entire life. At just 4-5 years old, I remember it like it was yesterday. My eyes seriously watered when typing this, I don't know why, but any time I talk about this kind of stuff, my eyes water like crazy, lol.

Well, that's all I am going to write for now. I believe it is long enough and I know most of you guys don't like reading really long posts. I have a few more strange experiences that went down in my life and I will be sure to post those later if you are interested to hear them.

Other than that, I hope you guys enjoyed, as much as I didn't, I felt it was worth sharing with some of you guys that may have had some really strange experiences that cannot truly be explained.

Thank you to those who took the time to read it. I look forward to reading yours, so get writing and posting!!

Last edited:
It's called "the dictionary of demons", I got it off amazon.

I'd love to make a thread, unfortunately coming to logical conclusions regarding Jose Aldo and his recent drug test isn't allowed on Sherdog. Maybe someone else will. I also want to wait and hear from that209

I'm agnostic about the whole thing. Everyone knows at least one person who has had a paranormal experience. I don't believe in this stuff...but, are that many people crazy? I mean, yeah, maybe, but maybe not.

You gonna make that thread or what, homie?! c'mon, dawg!

Bump!!!

More stories are needed!!

Whether it's your own experience, a friend, a family member, or something you just heard somewhere - share it!!

:icon_twis

OK, this one isn't anything special - but anyway, this is after my parents split up and we had to move back to the apartment where everything happened when I was a kid (where my first experience happened).

We moved back to the same building that we used to live in as kids, only this time we lived in the unit next door. My new bedroom was right beside my old on where everything had happened, kinda weird, IMO. I was about 13 or 14 when we moved back there, so I was more aware of what's going on at the time since I'm older and stuff.

The first night there, we didn't actually have beds. I remember staying in my new room and we just had a mattress on the floor. I was trying to sleep and while I was laying there, I realized I left the closet door open. Remember, this is right next to my old room where my first experience was and my new room looks the EXACT same as my old one, the EXACT same in every single way.

Ever since my first experience, I always make sure to keep the closet door closed because that's where I had saw the figure come from in the first place. I'm not comfortable with it open and I make sure to have a little bit of light.

Anyway, this night, my first night there, I forgot to close the closet but I decided, you know, whatever, I'm probably just thinking about it too much, what are the odds of something happening again?

As I'm laying there, facing the window (with my back to the closet), I feel a very slight rubbing on my right cheek. So, I look over and nobody's there. I lay my head back down, and it happens again, I look again, nothing, I lay down, it happens again. Right then I immediately thought about what had happened literally right on the other side of the wall from where I am.

I got up and closed the stupid closet door and laid down, nothing happened after that. I felt it was like a welcome home, or something, I don't know, that's how I see it.

I keep my closet closed from now on and I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's something that was like, traumatizing as a kid and such, so it has become a habit. I make sure if there's any hoodies hung up around my room or something, I take them down because in the dark it makes that shape of the figure I saw and it's just not nice to look at and makes it very, very difficult to sleep afterwards because those old memories come piling back, keeping me awake at night.

Last edited:
I've been having a very uneasy feeling lately when I'm by myself. Feel like something is behind me when I know there isn't and every time I turn around there's nothing there. I really don't feel like getting sleep paralysis, so I've been making sure to not sleep on my back. Shadow people are the last thing I would want to see right now Lol.

OK, so, about the 'shadow person' thing - when I saw it back then, it was a tall, dark hooded figure. It was really thick looking, not like it's a skinny person or anything, it's body was larger than my closet, if that makes sense. It was huge and probably close to 7 ft. It's head was almost at the ceiling, no idea how high the ceiling is at my old apartment, but this figure's head was close to there.

This isn't the only time I've seen a 'shadow person/figure,' either. There was another time, many years later (still over 10 years ago now). I was walking home from a friend's house and it was getting dark outside and when I got right by my house, you can see down the side of the house, leading into the backyard - the door was opened to my backyard and there was a large dark figure there, just standing there, but this time it had like, a hat on, like a Freddy Krueger kind of hat, you know? (Maybe it was Freddy?! I'm joking).

At the time, I didn't think anything of it. I remember that when I saw it, I was really exhausted because I was running home, I was out of breath. For some reason I looked at the figure, I just stared at it as I was walking by and didn't think anything of it, I don't know why, I just walked into my house and that was it. I know it wasn't any of my family members or anything, and it wasn't a person because you can just tell the difference,.

If anybody here has ever seen a 'shadow person,' you can tell that it's not a real person, based on how dark they are, no face or anything like that whatsoever and their size, you can just tell. It's something you need to experience for yourself, I guess.

Last edited:
Book got stolen, believe or not...autistic guy took it. sort of a long story.

I re-ordered. New one is on the way.

Sorry for the late reply - but man, that sucks 'cause I was looking forward to the thread about it. It must have been a demon that stole the book or something because they didn't want you to post any information about them. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist!

For real, though, who steals a book about demons? lol, whoever did that is.. strange.

I've been having a very uneasy feeling lately when I'm by myself. Feel like something is behind me when I know there isn't and every time I turn around there's nothing there. I really don't feel like getting sleep paralysis, so I've been making sure to not sleep on my back. Shadow people are the last thing I would want to see right now Lol.

I know how you feel, man.

There's times when I'm laying in bed trying to get to sleep and I feel like there's someone in the room staring at me. It usually happens when I turn and face the wall, feels like there's someone behind me just staring at me. Very uncomfortable feeling.

This is a little random - but when I was really young, I used to watch a show called 'Creepy Canada' with my mom all the time and there was this one story where some chick (she was apparently a witch or something) poured some poison in her husbands ear while he was asleep. Ever since I saw that, I always make sure to keep the blanket over my ear, lol. Even still to this day, I keep the blanket over my ear. I don't know why, but I always have the feeling that someone is going to pour poison into my ear while I sleep, lol. Pretty lame, huh?

Man, if you saw a shadow person tonight or any night, you'd probably be up for a few days. Or you would probably make sure you have somebody at your place as much as possible so you aren't alone. The time I saw it (I know people don't really believe me, but whatever) was the most terrifying moment of my life. Just thinking about it at all makes me think that something is going to happen, then it's damn near impossible for me to sleep.

I usually get sleep paralysis when I'm laying on my back, too. I never, ever sleep on my back because of it, I just don't want to risk going through. I don't mind it all that much, but it's still really annoying. I do still get it on my side sometimes, though. It usually happens if I'm really sleep deprived, or if I've overslept. Some nights I just know it's going to happen, too. I think I may have told you this already, or somebody else ITT. I just know it's going to happen sometimes, it's weird. I also know how to stop it most times, too - I can stop it a lot of times when I'm trying to get to sleep, but if I wake up and I'm in sleep paralysis, well, I'm fucked, lol.

I'm in a very talkative mood tonight.

/rant

I'll fill this one out later, and it's my last one. Some of you guys know about the apartment I lived in burning down, but it has something to do with that and I'll post it up later on. It's not a REAL experience, just something I find very, very weird and kind of coincidental, I guess.

Last edited:
Had a minor weird thing happen a couple of nights ago. I was awoken by a loud crash at 4:30 AM. I laid in bed for a few seconds trying to figure out what happened. I realized I heard water running in the bathroom, so I got up and walked to the bathroom.

The shower rod and curtain were lying on the floor and the hot water was on full blast. The shower rod falling isn't that weird. I mean, it can happen. But I have no idea how the hot water got turned on full blast. The knob isn't easy to turn and it was turned all the way.

I can't figure out how it happened. Everyone was sound asleep, and they're very hard sleepers. Even if the shower rod fell perfectly and hit the knob, it still would've had to have been turned two or three more full turns.

That was super creepy.
beetlejuice.jpeg

I have one but I'll write it out when i get time. Happened the other day.

I was about 16, so this was about 5 years ago I was in my room and I knew the rest of my family all had different plans and were going out for the night so I knew I was going to be home alone, I had already said goodbye to them and I went upstairs to go chill in my room and play games or whatever. I have the door closed and I was playing for about 45 minutes and then I felt the need to go to the washroom which is also upstairs. In my upstairs it is just one hallway, my door is there, the bathroom door and at the opposite end of the hall was my grandmothers room. I was sitting on the toilet and out of knowwhere I can hear this noise, and it's a noise I've heard many many times it sounded like my grandma was getting off of her bed. I was confused because I thought everyone had left but I thought oh I guess grandma decided to stay home, and I hear someone walking (the floors are kind of noisy) and I hear her door open, at this point I still think it's my grandma so Im sitting on the toilet doing my business and I can hear someone walk across the hallway all the way up to the door and then the fucking door handle started shaking as if someone was trying to open it, it wasn't shaking like crazy but it was clearly moving as if someone was trying to open it. I was kind of startled because the door is closed and that usually means someone is in there in my house so I was like Grandma I'm in here chill out already but it went on for like a minute and I started freaking out cause she wasnt saying anything back. So I finished up fast and it stopped, but at this point I'm scared so I kept asking whose there and grandma are you there? I washed my hands and contemplated for about 5 minutes about opening up that damned door. I finally sacked up and opened it, and I almost froze I was so scared. Nobody was there and my grandmas door was wide open. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and grabbed my house phone and ran to the front yard. I phoned my parents and told them what happened but they told me to calm the fuck down and I was probably just imagining shit. I ended up going to my friends place for the night. Scary stuff man.

Fuck you guys I was getting ready for bed

No sleep tonight I guess

HwoarangStyle you just don't even know how lucky you are. That was the super mega beast demon from the 8th retracted book from the Bible. He was coming through the portal to this world using energy that is created when one thinks about Justin Bieber. Part of his deal with the devil.

Long story short, that thing was going to interdimension rape you. Like hard. Good thing you knew they are foiled by locked doors.

Crazy they can come from another plane of existence, and can appear inside the house, but a door stops them.

Alright, let's start here and see where we go.

This book references the bible itself in its preamble. Its all about how words and names are important to demons and it says to be very careful.

From page 1 to 12, we get this:

"Jesus specifically asks the name of a demon before driving it out. The bible implies that the name has power over a demon. Jesus eventually drives out the demons into a heard of swine.

Words had power in the ancient world, and few words were viewed with more fear than those that named the forces of evil. Among many ancient people's, the names of demons and devils were thought to act as a kind of a beacon. As a result, these names were often approached with superstitious dread. Some people in the modern era nickname demons, as nicknames have less power to draw their influence directly into a person's life when uttered out loud.

Aside from one lone exception, all of the names collected in this book were presented in their sources as the proper names of Demons. They are drawn primarily from the Christian grimoric tradition of Western Europe.Influential Jewish, biblical and extra-biblical works are all sourced.

This book is predicated on the idea that names have power. Many people still believe that to even say the name of a demon out loud is to summon that entity into their life. Utter the name of a demon that has entered your life without being called at your own risk.

Remember, Demons - whatever you think they really are - are not invincible, and the best way to control and to combat them is by knowing their names."

---- Just quoted various passages from page 1 to 12 right there. So be careful man. I don't believe in this stuff but who the fuck knows.

I will continue-----

"Demons associated with Darkness" - these are the ones who could potentially take the form of a Shadow, according to this book.

Here we go:

Aspar - In the Ars Theurgia, Aspar is named a chief duke of the night serving the demon-king Malgaras. He has twenty lesser spirits at his command and he will only appear to mortals during the hours of darkness. He is connected with the west.

Budar - A night-demon willing to appear only in the hours of darkness. Budar serves the inferal king Aasyriel and this is allied with the court of the south. His name and seal appear in the Ars Theurgia. According to this test, he has a total of 10 lesser spirits at his command.

Cugiel: a demon who serves the infernal prince Cabariel and is this allied to the court of the west. Cugiel holds the rank of chief duke, he is one of fifty such dukes said to serve Cabariel during the hours of the night. According to the Ars Theurgia, he is of an evil nature and will be reluctant to obey those who deal with him. Cugiel prefers tricks and deception to obedience and niceties."

------

The one I think is most likely to have gone after That209 is this:

Cupriel: a demon of the night bound never to appear during the hours of the day, Cupriel hates the light and flees from it. Cupriel surves the demon Buriel, who is described as a "wandering duke". Cupriel and his superior are spirits of the air that wander the points of the compass, never remaining in one place for very long. According to the Ars Theurgia, Cupriel is a truly vile and evil being. He and all of the others who serve Buriel are despised by the other spirits. When Cupriel appears to mortals (when he is summoned), he takes the form of a monstrous serpent with a human head. Although the head of this serpent is that of a beautiful woman, he nevertheless speaks with a rough voice of a man.

-----

Alright I'm tired but I will get into more if people are interested? I only got to C and there are demons from A to Z who could form a shadow.

You guys think this is worth it's own thread or is it all too much crap for ya'll to swallow?

I think this book is thread worthy man, any and all information would be cool to look over.

I was about 16, so this was about 5 years ago I was in my room and I knew the rest of my family all had different plans and were going out for the night so I knew I was going to be home alone, I had already said goodbye to them and I went upstairs to go chill in my room and play games or whatever. I have the door closed and I was playing for about 45 minutes and then I felt the need to go to the washroom which is also upstairs. In my upstairs it is just one hallway, my door is there, the bathroom door and at the opposite end of the hall was my grandmothers room. I was sitting on the toilet and out of knowwhere I can hear this noise, and it's a noise I've heard many many times it sounded like my grandma was getting off of her bed. I was confused because I thought everyone had left but I thought oh I guess grandma decided to stay home, and I hear someone walking (the floors are kind of noisy) and I hear her door open, at this point I still think it's my grandma so Im sitting on the toilet doing my business and I can hear someone walk across the hallway all the way up to the door and then the fucking door handle started shaking as if someone was trying to open it, it wasn't shaking like crazy but it was clearly moving as if someone was trying to open it. I was kind of startled because the door is closed and that usually means someone is in there in my house so I was like Grandma I'm in here chill out already but it went on for like a minute and I started freaking out cause she wasnt saying anything back. So I finished up fast and it stopped, but at this point I'm scared so I kept asking whose there and grandma are you there? I washed my hands and contemplated for about 5 minutes about opening up that damned door. I finally sacked up and opened it, and I almost froze I was so scared. Nobody was there and my grandmas door was wide open. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and grabbed my house phone and ran to the front yard. I phoned my parents and told them what happened but they told me to calm the fuck down and I was probably just imagining shit. I ended up going to my friends place for the night. Scary stuff man.

You should've waddled to the door with your pants still around your ankles and answered the door.

i would ban you for that quote box

You'd ban everybody on the site and talk to yourself if you could.

Man, that Bedfellows thing is so messed up. For it to be a short and to be as good as it is, why don't they actually give the creators a shot at making it into a film? It may actually end up being really good, or a complete failure since it's not really easy to make a great horror movie that is actually original anymore.

That's pretty fucked.

Really?

So a bit of wood propped up at the back of cabinet fell sideways into a more stable position. WOW!

I'll be more impressed if it moves back on its own.

HwoarangStyle you just don't even know how lucky you are. That was the super mega beast demon from the 8th retracted book from the Bible. He was coming through the portal to this world using energy that is created when one thinks about Justin Bieber. Part of his deal with the devil.

Long story short, that thing was going to interdimension rape you. Like hard. Good thing you knew they are foiled by locked doors.

Crazy they can come from another plane of existence, and can appear inside the house, but a door stops them.
it was unexplainable, and it was downright fucking creepy. idgaf what you have to say so have your fun.

I have one but I'll write it out when i get time. Happened the other day.

Good!

I want to read more peoples' experiences!

super-excited.gif

Fuck you guys I was getting ready for bed

No sleep tonight I guess

Have a good night, homie!!!

tumblr_m8vtj9MLVg1qke7z9o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Make sure you keep your closet door closed tonight, man. If you don't, you're going to see this chick standing in there, looking at you with that fucked up smile.

If you're interested, these gifs are from the movie Shutter. The gifs I just posted is from the freakiest part of the movie, at least in my opinion. The one where she's doing that smile, the way they set that part up.. it was fucking horrifying. I watched it by myself because my friend fell asleep.

I can watch pretty much any horror movie by myself and just shrug my shoulders at it after. But an Asian horror? FUCK THAT! I will never watch an Asian horror movie by myself again, lol. They make the most terrifying movies, in my opinion.. something about them.. they really hit me unlike any other horror movies out there.

I don't even want to look at the gifs after posting them. I'm seriously looking at a different part of the screen so I don't have to see them, lol. The one of her smiling freaks me right out.

Ive only had 2 experiences that were paranormal or just odd things that happened I don't know for sure if it was paranormal or not so I'm somewhat reluctant to tell them but there was this one time where I was home alone I went to use the bathroom and the light was off just as I entered and was about to turn it on...literally right before my eyes I saw the light switch turn on and off by itself repeatedly it lasted for about 6-7 seconds I was not scared but I thought that was strange I just stood there like the fuck just happened?

Sorry for the late reply - but man, that sucks 'cause I was looking forward to the thread about it. It must have been a demon that stole the book or something because they didn't want you to post any information about them. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist!

For real, though, who steals a book about demons? lol, whoever did that is.. strange.

He also took my book on Angels. Its sort of my fault. I let him borrow them.

The thread is on the way buddy. I will make it soon enough, and believe it or not I'm not lying about them getting taken.

It's sort of..well, you ever been to rehab?

I've shared this story on here before and mostly got Lolz in response, but I'll share again:

When i was 11 or 12 we moved into this house out in the country, there were other houses near but it was a few miles from the closest city. It was a pretty old house, the upstairs was pretty much an attic but i used it as a bedroom. Within the first week of living there my moms boyfriend bought a metal detector, we took it out in the front yard and found some old coins and earrings. A few days later we started hearing noises, like someone was running up the steps into my room/the attic. I was terrified of sleeping up there because of it. A bunch of small stuff continued, like the noises, the side door being open randomly (there were 3 doors, front, the back which was in the bathroom, and the side that was in the kitchen) After a few days of small things happening, shit got pretty real. It was just me, my mom and her boyfriend in the house. My other siblings were with my dad. I was in my room probably playing PS2 or something when my mom yelled for me to come down stairs, when i got down there she showed me red writing on the wall that told us to leave the house. It looked like a red sharpie, it was a white wall in the bathroom(which is where the back door is located, and had a small closest) At this point we're thinking it's a prank that one of my brothers pulled before leaving, but that is ruled out. We called them and they said it wasn't them, but my mom got a piece of paper and wrote questions, like "who are you", "why are you telling us to leave", etc. We sat together in their room and waited to check to see if the questions had responses, didn't hear anything at all but decided to check and on the wall again was the red writing, with answers placed next to each question. The answer to the 'who are you" question was "JB" which was the initials of the deceased guy that had built the house. "Why are you asking us to leave" the answer was "earring". So obviously digging up that earring wasn't a good thing, presumably his wife's. Next we tried a different set of questions but this time we put a camcorder in the bathroom facing the spot of the writing. This time there was no response, but with the camera not in the bathroom there would be. The next day we buried the earring back. We moved out a few months later, mostly due to the price of the place. So there are 2 possible things that happened, either that really was the ghost of the owner of the house and he saw us dig up the earring and was able to write on the wall (in red nonetheless) and knew not to do it with the camera on, or someone saw us dig up the earring and broke into the house and wrote on our wall without us hearing (multiple times) and was able to know when the camera was in the room, and was able to sneak back out of the house without us noticing. As i mentioned tho there was a door to the outside about 5 feet from where the writing happened. Plus they would need some kind of motive to go that far with trying to get us to move. Either way it gives me chills thinking back on it, either some crazy person was hiding in our house with us there, or it was an angry ghost that was watching our every move.

TLDR; Moved to new house, dug up earrings, red writing on wall telling us to leave for digging up earrings, responded to questions that were written on paper in same red writing, we put earrings back, red writing didn't happen again, we moved a few months later. Maybe it was a crazy person who had ninja like abilities

He also took my book on Angels. Its sort of my fault. I let him borrow them.

The thread is on the way buddy. I will make it soon enough, and believe it or not I'm not lying about them getting taken.

It's sort of..well, you ever been to rehab?

That's really weird, though. Like.. seriously.. who steals a book about angels and a book about demons? That's the weirdest thing to steal like.. ever.. lol.

Nah, I've never been to rehab. I think you already know that I have a.. issue? I should go to rehab because I want to get off, but it's just so damn difficult. The withdrawal makes it damn near impossible. It sucks, man.

Inb4 people hate on me and say I'm mentally weak, even though they have no clue what opiate addiction is like.

it was unexplainable, and it was downright fucking creepy. idgaf what you have to say so have your fun.

Dude I totally believe you! What's with the hostility? I'm being serious. I think it was the super mega demon from the 8th retracted book in the bible. You need to be careful.

Don't believe in ghosts and etc but this weird thing happened to me which is the closest to paranormal activity:

My Grandmother was dying in the hospital from cancer, filled with morpheme. On one of the last visits she looks at my Mom and says "Carol"? We were all confused. None of knew a Carol at all ever at any point in our lives.

At the funeral, my Aunt was talking to us about how she fell down and seen a ghost ... name was Carol.

Pretty messed up on the chances alone of that happening.

When I was 2-3 every night my grandmother (my moms mom) would come in and sing to me if I woke up in the middle of the night. She always wore a grey dress with lace parts to it. Issue was she had died before I ever met her. My folks thought I was dreaming or making it up until I saw a picture of her and told my mom "That's the lady that sings to me" My mom started crying and asked what song and when I said the words her jaw dropped bc her mom had sang her that song when SHE was a child. A few weeks later we were in a florist and I went over to some lillacs and told my mom that this is what lady in grey smells like. And of course that's the scent she wore. My mom cried again. When we moved it stopped happening. I actually can see her face singing to me and can remember her voice being sweet but quiet.

Not really a ghost story but related. My friends and I would go "ghost hunting" sometimes like 10+ years ago. I don't really believe in ghosts and shit but there are a few creepy supposedly haunted areas in the area so it's fun to check them out. The best was an old mental asylum in Northampton, ma which has since been torn down. Loved going there-
nsh.jpg

northampton-state-hospital-e1.jpg

Anyways, the only scary event in our searching was here..

Bara-Hack, Pomfret - Damned Connecticut

This place is in the middle of fucking nowhere....just woods for miles around, so we found what we thought was a path leading there late on a summer night, and started walking into the woods... 3 of us with a flashlight each.

We walked for maybe 5 minutes, scared shitless not because of ghosts (turns out we werent even at Bara Hack) but because we were in the middle of the pitch black woods of a park called "Wolfs den state park".

Suddenly one of my friends freezes and goes ".....guys....... stop".. we follow his flashlight to a bush probably 20 feet away. In this bush there is a pair of yellow eyes staring at us. We could not see what animal they were attached to, or how big it was. It could have been a fucking house cat for all I know, or a bear. I've heard mountain lions and coyotes have yellow eyes in the dark, who the fuck knows. We could see NOTHING except the eyes even with our flashlights pointed in that direction.

The problem here is that these eyes were just off the path back in the direction where we had just come from, so we felt trapped.

My friend makes the brilliant suggestion "Maybe if we keep going the path will circle back to the road.".... basically suggesting that we walk deeper into the strange forest while our car is 5 minutes in the other direction. Brilliant! Thankfully I am not quite as panicky as him so I talked some sense into him... we crept very slowly by the bush, we were probably less then 10 feet away when passing it and still couldnt see the animal. But the eyes watched us from that bush... when we got past it we broke into a sprint and got to the car and laughed our asses off when we got in. Im just glad I had 2 friends there to witness this with me because a lot of people seem to think we're bullshitting when they hear the story. The yellow eyes sounds like something out of a horror movie I guess, but it was real and scary as hell.

I've never had any paranormal experiences.
Because the paranormal doesn't exist outside the heads of women.

Good!

I want to read more peoples' experiences!

super-excited.gif

Have a good night, homie!!!

tumblr_m8vtj9MLVg1qke7z9o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Make sure you keep your closet door closed tonight, man. If you don't, you're going to see this chick standing in there, looking at you with that fucked up smile.

If you're interested, these gifs are from the movie Shutter. The gifs I just posted is from the freakiest part of the movie, at least in my opinion. The one where she's doing that smile, the way they set that part up.. it was fucking horrifying. I watched it by myself because my friend fell asleep.

I can watch pretty much any horror movie by myself and just shrug my shoulders at it after. But an Asian horror? FUCK THAT! I will never watch an Asian horror movie by myself again, lol. They make the most terrifying movies, in my opinion.. something about them.. they really hit me unlike any other horror movies out there.

I don't even want to look at the gifs after posting them. I'm seriously looking at a different part of the screen so I don't have to see them, lol. The one of her smiling freaks me right out.

I missed your post lol

Can someome summon Buko? His stories sound good...especially the spooky Girlfriend story that he wouldn't tell

Please tell it Bukowski82

Damn, if you had opened the door maybe you would've erased all doubt. Either someone was in your house or it was some paranormal shit, but i probably would've done the same thing you did and waited.

I've noticed the vast majority of ghost stories are either when you're really, really young(easily tricked and/or easy to misinterpret and misremember facts), or when you half asleep in bed (probably dreaming).

my experience is that I realized it is false superstition and being scared or believing in ghosts is backwood religious shit or elementary children's play.

Don't believe in ghosts and etc but this weird thing happened to me which is the closest to paranormal activity:

My Grandmother was dying in the hospital from cancer, filled with morpheme. On one of the last visits she looks at my Mom and says "Carol"? We were all confused. None of knew a Carol at all ever at any point in our lives.

At the funeral, my Aunt was talking to us about how she fell down and seen a ghost ... name was Carol.

Pretty messed up on the chances alone of that happening.

i find stuff like this a lot creepier than the youtube videos i see. what a strange coincidence.

I've noticed the vast majority of ghost stories are either when you're really, really young(easily tricked and/or easy to misinterpret and misremember facts), or when you half asleep in bed (probably dreaming).

Being impressed by the so-called paranormal is for children and silly women.

During my days as a paranormal researcher we were called to investigate a possible possession, the woman was like 25 and very similar to the girl in the movie. She was saying "fuck me" and stuff and the priest we called in tried to perform an excorcism but then when he found out it wouldn't work he told us that he had to do a "dicksorcism™" which is the act of expelling demons through the act of using a penis as a conduit to defeat the demons and send them back to hell. So he applied two drops of holy water (you only need two) to his member and went to work but Father Time was against him and he was too old and weak to continue and so he died and the demon was laughing at us. One of my fellow researches was like "fuck what do we do" and I reply "there's only one thing we can do" so I called my good friend Nicolas Cage and told him what was what and to bring some back up.

He pulled up in his one of a kind 1935 Rolls-Roycle Phantom and had Gary Busey with him. He told us Gary Busey was there in case he couldn't complete the dicksorcism. He first performed a ritual that looked something like this.

fo2.gif

And then he added two (remember you only need two) drops of holy water to his member and went head to head with the demon possessing the poor girl. It was a struggle of two powerful forces, the evil demon and Nicolas fucking Cage! He was thrusting with all his might but the demon was fighting back so Nicolas Cage decided to unleash the Cage and his eyes turned white and he used up all his available power to expel the demon.

When he did the final thrust his face looked something like this but the demon was gone forever

face-off-gif.gif

So while it's dangerous you can definitely take care of a demon and other such paranormal creatures.

This is the story of a day where there was all this blood. A man was walking around and blood started coming out of him everywhere. There was so much blood that it filled up an elevator. He went to the store and there was just blood all over the place! People were slipping in it and they were all grossed out. He tried to go swimming and all of the sharks went nuts and bittened everybody. He got chased by all the vampires ever. One time the blood got a kid and a dog. At the end of the day everyone decided they would send him to space so that he would stop getting blood every where. The scariest part is that the man was you!!! And you forgot that this happened.

I think most things can be explained, but i do believe that some crazy stuff has/can happen. Some places have multiple reports of paranormal activity, it could just be a house that multiple tenants have complained about or a well known place like Waverly Hills, it's tough for me to say that every single report is just someone's imagination.

I was going to post something, but no one can top that lol

Really?

So a bit of wood propped up at the back of cabinet fell sideways into a more stable position. WOW!

I'll be more impressed if it moves back on its own.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty crazy. Stuff in my house doesn't move on its own.

Also, you seem like you have something against me, I cringe every time I see you've quoted me because I know it will be such a scathing review of my thoughts, lol.

This is the story of a day where there was all this blood. A man was walking around and blood started coming out of him everywhere. There was so much blood that it filled up an elevator. He went to the store and there was just blood all over the place! People were slipping in it and they were all grossed out. He tried to go swimming and all of the sharks went nuts and bittened everybody. He got chased by all the vampires ever. One time the blood got a kid and a dog. At the end of the day everyone decided they would send him to space so that he would stop getting blood every where. The scariest part is that the man was you!!! And you forgot that this happened.

what the fuck did i just read?

What did your dad say or think? Also it never came back?

Back