Your Paranormal/Ghost Experiences

**MODS, PLEASE READ QUOTE BOX**

I hope you guys have some good stories!

I love talking about these things and I'd be really interested to hear about your experiences. If you don't have any personal experiences with this kind of thing and you've heard about something a friend or family member experienced, feel free to share that.

The more, the better!

Here is my own personal experience - I will try to keep it as short as possible

When I was very, very young, probably like, 4 or 5, I used to live in an apartment with my brother and parents (obviously). My brother and I had to share a room together. We had bunk beds at the time, I used to sleep on the bottom and he had the top.

For some reason, on this night, I slept on the top bunk beside him (no homo/incest weird shit, you guys and your crazy thoughts) - I don't know why, but that, I just did. I don't know remember what time it was, exactly, but it was very late and it was pitch black in room. The only light was the moonlight illuminating through the cracks of the blinds or whatever.

My brother woke up before me and saw a figure standing in the left corner of the room, right beside the closet. He didn't think anything of it and fell back asleep. He then woke up against and saw it in the other corner, near the door that lead to the little hallway, again, he fell asleep, not thinking anything of it.

The last time, I woke up at the same time as him and this figure was standing in front of the closet door. Remember, my room was pitch black, you could not see anything at all, but somehow, you could see this figure perfectly. This figure was darker than my room, it was darker than a pitch black room.

I immediately started crying once it started to slowly walk towards us. The 'shadow person,' as it's called, was huge. It was very tall, it's head was not that far from the ceiling. It very, very slowly walked towards us and I was bawling my eyes out in fear. My brother used to sleep with his baseball bat for some reason, I don't know why, he just did.

The top bunk had a railing to make sure nobody would fall off of it - the only opening was at the bottom left corner of the bed, where the ladder is. Once this figure got right at that spot, I was pulled off of the bed. I was sleeping on the inside, right at the wall and my brother was on the outside, closer to the ladder than I was. I felt my leg get pulled, I was pulled off the bed and I am not fucking around, my eyes are actually watering as I type this.

I hit the floor, crying my eyes out and screaming with fear - my brother swung at this figure with his baseball bat and hit nothing. My dad came into the room shortly after and turned on the light, once he did, the figure was gone. Just like that, the figure was gone.

What's strange is that my brothers baseball bat was broken at the handle, but he never actually hit anything. He never hit this 'shadow person,' he swung at it but didn't seem to hit anything - there was not damage on the walls, the railing of the bed, there was no damage anywhere, but still, his baseball bat was broken somehow. It wasn't broken prior to swinging it at this figure, it was broken afterwards and it made no sense as to how it could have broke like this if he never actually hit anything.

I know some of you guys won't believe me, simply because you don't believe in this kind of thing - but, I know what I saw and what I felt. There's no way I can prove it, of course, but both my brother and I, we know what happened that night and we will never forget it. Still, to this day, it scares the shit out of me. I really wish it never happened, it's a horrible memory and the scariest moment of my entire life. At just 4-5 years old, I remember it like it was yesterday. My eyes seriously watered when typing this, I don't know why, but any time I talk about this kind of stuff, my eyes water like crazy, lol.

Well, that's all I am going to write for now. I believe it is long enough and I know most of you guys don't like reading really long posts. I have a few more strange experiences that went down in my life and I will be sure to post those later if you are interested to hear them.

Other than that, I hope you guys enjoyed, as much as I didn't, I felt it was worth sharing with some of you guys that may have had some really strange experiences that cannot truly be explained.

Thank you to those who took the time to read it. I look forward to reading yours, so get writing and posting!!

Well since you were 5 years old when you experience this, I have to question that you could not remember every detail, or maybe you were actually dreaming but thought it was real.

I mean kids have imaginary friends that don't really exist .

I wonder why I never seen a crazy entity.. I always make fun of the afterlife too lol.

A classic bad creepypasta.

oh, gotcha. funny enough, this thread has inspired me to watch a bunch of scary youtube videos. luckily, it's daytime still. i probably won't be watching them at night haha.

Edit: Double post

Last edited:
I have a couple of experiences but I was on drugs at the time so no one ever believes me.

OP story was awesome. My story isn't anywhere near as good, but its 100% true.

I grew up in an old, run down house. The previous owner was an old woman who died in the house. I know, extremely cliche. The house was only two bedroom and there were six of us living there, so I slept on the floor in the living room, while my younger brother and sister shared a bed with my older brother.

Almost every night I would hear footsteps walking all over the house, although everyone else was asleep. There was always little things happening too. I watched the ceiling fan go from being completely still to spinning, then stopping and spinning back the other direction. A porcelain doll shattered on the floor a good two feet from where it sat on a shelf. Things that could be explained, but were weird.

The final straw for me was one morning while I was getting ready for school. I was in the bathroom, looking in the mirror, combing my hair. I looked down for a moment to wet the comb. When I looked back up, there was a bottle of shampoo from the bathtub floating right beside my head. I stared at it in shock for what felt like 30 seconds before it suddenly fell straight to the floor. I screamed and ran out of the bathroom to get my older brother.

I don't believe in ghosts, but I don't know how to explain what happened. I've heard people suggest that kids, especially pre-teens, when under immense stress can somehow cause paranormal things like this to happen. I was a pre-teen living in a very stressful situation, so who knows.

i find stuff like this a lot creepier than the youtube videos i see. what a strange coincidence.

Very strange and the only thing in my life that made me ponder my disbelief in ghosts. When my Aunt talked about this Carol ghost at the funeral it sent chills down my spine and me and my Mom looked at each other as if to say WTF

My Aunt was my Grandfather's sister and showed up for respect but never made it to the hospital or talked to her before the whole Carol thing, there's no way she could have known. My Aunt was known for weird stories though.

Just weird.

Fuck this thread and the motorcycle starting up outside

This stuff is why I turned down a Ouiji board invite with friends a couple weeks ago.

Fuck that shit.

during my days as a paranormal researcher we were called to investigate a possible possession, the woman was like 25 and very similar to the girl in the movie. She was saying "fuck me" and stuff and the priest we called in tried to perform an excorcism but then when he found out it wouldn't work he told us that he had to do a "dicksorcism

really you guys, a doll that has tried to kill somebody?
ok then . . .

Ghost aren't real but ghouls might be

really you guys, a doll that has tried to kill somebody?
ok then . . .

It's quite possible

tumblr_m8zcv6Tz3r1r21vsxo1_r1_500.gif

During my days as a paranormal researcher we were called to investigate a possible possession, the woman was like 25 and very similar to the girl in the movie. She was saying "fuck me" and stuff and the priest we called in tried to perform an excorcism but then when he found out it wouldn't work he told us that he had to do a "dicksorcism

10 Most Haunted Hikes In California

http://backpackerverse.com/hikes-in-california/

Links to others are there too.

haha, cool to see the secret sidewalk in fremont make the list. i've walked it at night, and as you'd guess, i saw nothing. only thing you'll come across are bums asking for ciggies or change.

there's also niles canyon road that they say if you drive at night you'll see the white witch. i did that as well and didn't see squat.

Was doing money books at work. Had past experiences with finding pennies in odd places with my birthdate. Counted every coin in the books and was sure to find my birthdate..didn't happen. Vacuumed carpet afterwards in the office. Went to the bathroom and came back. Sat down at the office desk, looked down on the carpet and saw a coin. 1980 penny that looked like it was burnt. No idea why I had the impulse to look at all the dates on the change..wasnt there I found that strange. I didnt tell anyone either. No way it was there the whole time. I kept the penny.

The 11:11 phenomena is also true. Look it up

there's also niles canyon road that they say if you drive at night you'll see the white witch. i did that as well and didn't see squat.

Did you go on Feb. 26th though?

Did you go on Feb. 26th though?

oh, is that the day that you're supposed to see it? nah, i went in november. well now i have something to do on feb 26th lol.

I was a little kid when this happened. I don't remember much other detail than I was home alone for a short while (mom was outside, taking the flag off the pole or something, dad & bro were away), and I was playing in the bedroom. I saw something in the corner of my eye and turned toward the living room. A shadow began to glide towards me. A tangible shadow, for it didn't move on the wall but straight ahead. It "danced" while it came at me, its joints bending in wrong directions. That's all I remember, though. Mom found me in fetal position and shaking, couldn't get a contact for a while.

I get goosebumps remembering it, but at the same time question the experience. It's so long ago, I feel like it might have been a dream or something, but then my mom wouldn't have found me like she did. I have a lifelong fascination with frightening stuff, but haven't had other experiences that merit mentioning, I think. I had one in my teens, but nothing as scary.

This stuff is why I turned down a Ouiji board invite with friends a couple weeks ago.

Fuck that shit.

I'll never play a Ouija board.

I know people always talk about how they aren't real and all that stuff, but the fact that there's just so much shit about evil spirits and everything messing with people and all that.. I just don't want to risk it, lol.

Like you said, fuck that shit.

Read for the luls....

Children have active imaginations.

My personal experience is there's no paranormal shit in my life.

I tend to agree but can't discount that they may have actually seen something beyond their explanation. It happened to me and I dismissed it as a trick of the eye until someone else brought it up separately. I had never told anyone what I saw and then another encounter was described to me matching what I'd seen myself identically.

First born males in my family tend to have hinky stuff happen around us. A lot of statistical anomalies regarding lotteries and raffles.

We also have certain sensitivities towards death. My cousin heard sirens while walking his dog and knew that someone had died. He knew who and how.

I, personally, have experienced the deaths of others while sleeping, although this hasn't happened in quite some time.

Had a stereo with a remote in my room when I was 13. One night the stereo blares on waking me up and scaring shit out of me. Happened again next night, so my Dad took batteries out of remote. Happened again. So we unplugged it. When it blared on again I jumped up smashed my head on the wall and ran downstairs. We had a priest come and bless the house. He also did something with oils and holy water in my room, and it never happened again.

I have a friend whos entire family thinks their house is haunted. I've been over countless times and have personally never experienced anything weird except for the occasional odd noise. However, the creepiest thing happened a few years back to my friend's brother. Their grandmother died and I came for support. The next morning, everyone came down to the kitchen only to find the brother making pasta fazioli. This was freakin weird because the dude was kinda slow and barely knew how to make toast correctly. When we asked where he learned to cook, he said their grandmother came to him in a dream and taught him. The other members of the family nodded in understanding, while my jaw hit the floor. Luckily I managed to recover before anyone noticed. We all ate the pasta fazioli. It was delicious.

alg-aviation-private.jpg

This happened to me when I worked as a field supervisor for private security company. We had a contract with the City of Los Angeles. I was originally assigned to El Pueblo park. That is oldest part of LA and holds LA oldest buildings. I would hear plenty of ghost stories but nothing ever happened to me personally.

The I was assigned to field supervisor and travel all over LA checking different posts. One of the was on top of the Hollywood sign called Mt. Lee. We had a armed guard posted up there protecting the communication towers. The guy that was assigned graveyard up in Mt. Lee had previously work with me at El Pueblo. So I would usually stay and hang out for a bit. He once told me that when he was at his desk doing his report he saw a shadow walk by the door. I told him he was probably falling a sleep and just imagined the shadow. About 2 weeks later around 2am we both at the security hut talking with the door opened. As we both are talking something slaps the door. At the corner of my eye I see the silhouette of person. As we both turn we both the shadow pass by the window next to the door. We both jump up and pull out our guns. The place is surrounded by a barb wire fence. Also there is a computer tech assigned to a IT room. His room is directly in front of ours. We would have seen him come in or out. So we ran to his door to check if he is inside, he is. So we pull out this fog lamp and start checking the perimeter of the towers and hillside. Not a thing. We both were just dumbfounded by it all. The IT guy basically told us, that's the reason why he never leaves his office.

I'm actually a atheist and don't believe in ghosts. So my uneducated guess is that the communication towers powerful frequencies allowed people from other dimensions to slightly cross into ours. So their is a guy in another dimension wondering why he felt he walk into a door where their was no door.

I might add some of the ghost stories from El Pueblo later on. They personally didn't happen to me. But I know of one that involved more than one person.

Still wondering if what happened a few weeks back is just my imagination running wild so not sure if I'll write about it.

anyhow, bored on a Friday night and came across this:

[YT]Vvqfd0aAJuw[/YT]

I don't see how being an atheist has anything to do with seeing apparitions, especially when corroborated evidence is on the table.

Fuck that shit.

I'll never play a Ouija board.

I know people always talk about how they aren't real and all that stuff, but the fact that there's just so much shit about evil spirits and everything messing with people and all that.. I just don't want to risk it, lol.

Like you said, fuck that shit.

[YT]7gkrueLAn6g[/YT]

The OP's story is interesting.

I recently bought a "dictionary of demons" and a "dictionary of angels" - (i'd like to try and publish supernatural fiction someday) i'll paruse it and see if I can find a shadow-demon thing.

Only in my dreams at night. No possessions or hauntings. I've had a few demonic dreams. 4 Total dreams. I remember them all. Actually seeing some demons that were trying to influence me or a relative. It shook me every time. One of them that was trying to influence me, I saw one it was leaving me alone, I actually saw it turn grotesque, die and leave in my dream. That shook me up. I knew what it meant when I woke up because it was something I was struggling with in my own life. But I didn't have knowledge that a demon was behind it. When I saw it in that dream it made sense.

One time I had an idol in my possession of Mayan god on a shot glass. It gave us (wife and I) dreams that freaked us out. Same time at night too. We both woke up same exact time! Very violent and sick stuff. I've never had a dream like it since. I researched these gods and the research told us similar things that we saw in our dreams. Anyway, we were not drinking or doing drugs. God somehow gave me the idea that the shot glass was the source. I got rid of it the next day. No more Satanic mayan god dreams after that.

In all instances, I think God was wanting to inform me or for me to see what was going on in the spritual realm that was unseen. It made me pray about those situations more.

I know this was posted a while ago, but I feel like it's important to say something. The only reason you have those dreams is because you honestly believe in that shit. They aren't demons. They are scary things your brain has come up with that frighten you. You're gullible and religious, so your dreams are interpreted that way. For example, the dreams that stuck with me were all combat related. They really fucked me for days afterwards, but then I realized that's just the scariest thing for me. For you it's demons. It's just your brain scaring you.

And exorcisms aren't real. They are just a barbaric way of dealing with someone who has a mental illness. Literally zero people have ever been actually possessed by demons. Exorcisms came from an era where people didn't know what mental illness was. They blamed demons because they didn't understand brain chemistry.

I was a little kid when this happened. I don't remember much other detail than I was home alone for a short while (mom was outside, taking the flag off the pole or something, dad & bro were away), and I was playing in the bedroom. I saw something in the corner of my eye and turned toward the living room. A shadow began to glide towards me. A tangible shadow, for it didn't move on the wall but straight ahead. It "danced" while it came at me, its joints bending in wrong directions. That's all I remember, though. Mom found me in fetal position and shaking, couldn't get a contact for a while.

It was most likely the ghost of Mister Rogers

ALh5HPo.gif

I know this was posted a while ago, but I feel like it's important to say something. The only reason you have those dreams is because you honestly believe in that shit. They aren't demons. They are scary things your brain has come up with that frighten you. You're gullible and religious, so your dreams are interpreted that way. For example, the dreams that stuck with me were all combat related. They really fucked me for days afterwards, but then I realized that's just the scariest thing for me. For you it's demons. It's just your brain scaring you.

And exorcisms aren't real. They are just a barbaric way of dealing with someone who has a mental illness. Literally zero people have ever been actually possessed by demons. Exorcisms came from an era where people didn't know what mental illness was. They blamed demons because they didn't understand brain chemistry.

Would have to agree with this. People taking things that happen in dreams so seriously is extremely weird to me considering all the information out there about dreaming. People can literally learn to dream whatever they want. People thinking that demons come to them in dreams and convincing themselves they're talking to god about how to handle it or whatever...that is worthy of a trip to a shrink. Come on dude. Pure delusion.

haha, cool to see the secret sidewalk in fremont make the list. i've walked it at night, and as you'd guess, i saw nothing. only thing you'll come across are bums asking for ciggies or change.

I used to live right by niles and never saw the white witch

alg-aviation-private.jpg

This happened to me when I worked as a field supervisor for private security company. We had a contract with the City of Los Angeles. I was originally assigned to El Pueblo park. That is oldest part of LA and holds LA oldest buildings. I would hear plenty of ghost stories but nothing ever happened to me personally.

The I was assigned to field supervisor and travel all over LA checking different posts. One of the was on top of the Hollywood sign called Mt. Lee. We had a armed guard posted up there protecting the communication towers. The guy that was assigned graveyard up in Mt. Lee had previously work with me at El Pueblo. So I would usually stay and hang out for a bit. He once told me that when he was at his desk doing his report he saw a shadow walk by the door. I told him he was probably falling a sleep and just imagined the shadow. About 2 weeks later around 2am we both at the security hut talking with the door opened. As we both are talking something slaps the door. At the corner of my eye I see the silhouette of person. As we both turn we both the shadow pass by the window next to the door. We both jump up and pull out our guns. The place is surrounded by a barb wire fence. Also there is a computer tech assigned to a IT room. His room is directly in front of ours. We would have seen him come in or out. So we ran to his door to check if he is inside, he is. So we pull out this fog lamp and start checking the perimeter of the towers and hillside. Not a thing. We both were just dumbfounded by it all. The IT guy basically told us, that's the reason why he never leaves his office.

I'm actually a atheist and don't believe in ghosts. So my uneducated guess is that the communication towers powerful frequencies allowed people from other dimensions to slightly cross into ours. So their is a guy in another dimension wondering why he felt he walk into a door where their was no door.

I might add some of the ghost stories from El Pueblo later on. They personally didn't happen to me. But I know of one that involved more than one person.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peg_Entwistle

Actually those dreams are the reason I'm so convinced of unseen spiritual beings. I really didn't give any of it too much thought until I had those dreams .

Back