Your Paranormal/Ghost Experiences

I do rehabs on homes and literally something I can't explain happens at every other house. Noises, shit moving, occasional voices, doors closing, etc.

Well since you were 5 years old when you experience this, I have to question that you could not remember every detail, or maybe you were actually dreaming but thought it was real.

I mean kids have imaginary friends that don't really exist .

I wonder why I never seen a crazy entity.. I always make fun of the afterlife too lol.

Yup. These are cool stories and all, but if these things happened before you were 10, it was pretty much just your imagination. I want some real shit from last week or something! lol.

Yup. These are cool stories and all, but if these things happened before you were 10, it was pretty much just your imagination. I want some real shit from last week or something! lol.

Sadly, there is no shortage to stupid adults gullible enough to believe anything they don't understand is paranormal.

Hear an noise at night? Ghost.

Weird feeling? Ghost.

"Eyes" reflected off light? Ghost.

Feeling tired? Ghost.

Literally anything abnormal? Ghost.

Ghosts and paranormal things don't exist. And they sure as fuck aren't wasting all their time moving knick-knacks around and making noises for white trash.

Sadly, there is no shortage to stupid adults gullible enough to believe anything they don't understand is paranormal.

Weird feeling? Ghost.

Feeling tired? Ghost.

Ghosts and paranormal things don't exist. And they sure as fuck aren't wasting all their time moving knick-knacks around and making noises for white trash.

yeah people never think things exist beyond their belief systems until something happens to change their opinions.

should look up Bukowskis very first post.

Weird feeling? Ghost.

Feeling tired? Ghost.

thisthisthisthisthis.

This.

THIS!

yeah people never think things exist beyond their belief systems until something happens to change their opinions.

should look up Bukowskis very first post.

Oh that is very, very much false. PLENTY of people who have never seen shit still believe just because they are either gullible or just think it's neat.

My encounter occurred in my twenties. For the longest time I didn't believe it either, and once it was corroborated I still entertained the possibility it's been one long-running prank.

It's not very scientific to automatically rule out the possibility of a ghost, though. Inconclusive is the word.

But I totally don't blame you. I wouldn't have believed me either.

Oh that is very, very much false. PLENTY of people who have never seen shit still believe just because they are either gullible or just think it's neat.

I didn't say you had to witness to believe.

Weird feeling? Ghost.

Feeling tired? Ghost.

Lmao, agreed.

One of my best friends is a complete skeptic, sides with science on everything..... BUT because he saw a "ghost" when he was like 6 years old he believes without a doubt that they are real. Oh and shockingly he was in a dark basement at the time and was completely obsessed with the Ghostbusters show/movies at the time. Coincidence i'm sure.

So whenever we would go "ghost hunting" in high school - aka just visiting creepy places for fun he would be absolutely terrified. Of course, he can't answer the question of what he thinks they are and why he is scared of them. This is someone who believes in absolutely nothing supernatural other then just the vague idea of ghosts. He doesn't believe in spirits, souls, demons, or any of that bullshit. The best he can some up with is some sort of inter-dimensional being.... but if that's what they are, and all they do is move shit around once in a while why be scared of them?

"yeah people never think things exist beyond their belief systems until something happens to change their opinions."

change doesn't only occur visibly. im speaking more in regards to a mental change.

youre talking about belief even if you haven't witnessed something. nobody is saying that's not possible. I haven't been to florida but I know a beach exists there.

and if youre saying you believe something even if you deem it silly or youre gullible, if you believe it regardless of those issues, its inside your belief system. cause well, you said you believe it.

heres Bukowski's first post on here.

So, although i've been lurking on Sherdog since about 2006. I've only recently made an account... I couldn't even tell you why. However, seeing this thread, I felt it was the perfect opportunity for a first post. I've recently had a few paranormal experiences that have caused me to re-evaluate a lot of my views on life and death. I'll share my story... Now for the obligatory disclaimer on how i've never believed in ghosts or the paranormal. lol. That's very true. I've always found it amusing, if not a little bit sad that people believed in Ghosts and considered it a manifestation of someone's fear of whatever... be that the dark, or death, ect. Im much more into science/reasoning. The reason this is important to mention is that I am not someone who is pre-disposed to thinking something like this may be real. Like a bigfoot hunter or anything like that... although that show is supremely awesome =) Now, get ready for a very real account of the 11 months of my life living in a haunted place.

I live in a major city, right on the cusp of downtown... in a building that was built a very, very long time ago. It's old, but very cool. Has a lot of charm. This building was built before the turn of the century and has been many things. One of the things the building was used for was a TB hospice around the turn of the century I believe. Anyways, when me and my ex-girlfriend first moved in, I went and saw a friends show the first night, leaving her there by herself. Later that night, I watched text after text come in to me, pleading for me to come home and that she was scared. That the place was haunted. Of course, I showed my friends and we all laughed. In hindsight, maybe I wasn't the best boyfriend. I go home that night and pass out. The next night however, we found ourselves sitting in bed not quite sure of what to make of what was happening. Sounds, footsteps... all coming from our livingroom, hallway and kitchen. I wrote it off in my head as the obvious sounds of an older apartment building, but it did frighten me just a little bit.

In the coming months, it got a lot worse. Things falling, being moved, doors moving a little ways by themselves. Again, I wrote it off. My girlfriend had an personal experience, that's far to scary and unbelievable to post on here, that I didn't believe... until about a month later when we split up and she moved out. She had taken our bed, so until I get a new one I was sleeping on my couch in the living room. I experienced a lot of things, but only one that really changed my life. I had just fallen asleep and had set up halloween decorations earlier that night. In particular, I put a string of three plastic lit-up pumpkins across my desk, as desk I was facing while I slept. These pumpkins were all about 1.5 lbs and attached by a string, spread out across the desk.

I woke up to the sound of them sliding off the desk. And when I say sliding... I mean they were being thrown off, towards my couch. I shot up off the couch and stood there in disbelief as I saw them all strewn across the floor. My mind searched for plausible explanations. There were none. I immediately called my ex, who had only one thing to say... I bet you believe my story now don't you. As im talking with her, the pumpkins, which are still plugged in... began going out one by one. I left my place at 1AM and drove to my parents house. I didn't come back for days and told no one else what happened. I certainely know how i'd react to a person that said that. I still live there and have had about five more experiences close to on par with this one. I have a lease that isnt up for another two months. I am terrified to even be home and stay with parents, friends, at the office, ect whenever I can.

My apologies for the long post. It's nice to get that off my chest... I know some of you will not believe this. I know I wouldn't. Don't blame you at all.

click the red triangle next to his name to go to the thread.

I've never seen anything paranormal, ever. I've heard things, but I think everybody has. Any sounds I've ever heard that I couldn't explain, I simply brushed them off as the A/C, heater, weather, etc. I've never believed in the paranormal despite being told stories by my mom and others my entire life.

But one night I was sitting in bed with my daughter and her mother. My daughter was around 3 years old, and she was laying in between us. I know a lot of this shit happens when people are asleep, and they wake up but we were wide awake. The lights were on, and it was probably around 9pm.

I have an aunt, who was by far my favorite. In many ways, she was more of a mother to me than my own. She also had a special relationship with my daughter. She had a son, my cousin, and my cousin didn't have any children. He and his wife miscarried a few times, and their marriage was strained (they eventually divorced). My aunt was terminally ill, and she knew that she wasn't going to live long enough to see a grandchild from my cousin. My cousin and I look somewhat alike, and she said that my daughter was how she pictured her grandchild to be. She was the closest that she would get to having a grandchild. So she had a special type of affection for my daughter.

My aunt died, and this was a few months after. So we were in bed, and I saw my daughter pointing to the ceiling and smiling. I thought she was just playing around, but she kept doing it. I asked her what she was pointing at. She said, "Auntie Adi". "Auntie Adi?", I asked. She said, "Yeah, she's right there", and pointed again. I told my daughter that I didn't see her, and she replied, "You don't see her. She's right THERE". Her mom and I were freaked out, but we didn't make a big deal of it. We turned off the light, and told my daughter that it was time to go to sleep.

That was the only time that anything like that ever happened. I still don't know what to make of it.

Pretty god damn creepy. I'll post a story of my own later, maybe when I'm at work I'll type it up if I find the time

I remember him sharing that one a few times on here.

Funny enough, I went to the beginning of that thread and your wife's experience which you wrote about was very similar to my most vivid experience to date.

Damn, thanks for posting that, equus.

I was actually going to ask somebody if they could post one of the older ghost/paranormal threads but this directs me right to it since you can click the little arrow beside his name. I didn't know that little arrow thing is meant to direct you to the thread it was posted in, or whatever, so it's pretty good you mentioned that. So thanks, dawg.

I'll be sure to post a few more things, experiences and all that kind of stuff. Something about them footsteps n shit, too! :eek: not a nice sound to hear when you know nobody else is around.

Damn, thanks for posting that, equus.

I was actually going to ask somebody if they could post one of the older ghost/paranormal threads but this directs me right to it since you can click the little arrow beside his name. I didn't know that little arrow thing is meant to direct you to the thread it was posted in, or whatever, so it's pretty good you mentioned that. So thanks, dawg.

I'll be sure to post a few more things, experiences and all that kind of stuff. Something about them footsteps n shit, too! :eek: not a nice sound to hear when you know nobody else is around.

Hey man, i'm not sure if you read through the thread, but I have a dictionary of demons and your shadow demon is in it.

Do you want me to post the info?

Hey man, i'm not sure if you read through the thread, but I have a dictionary of demons and your shadow demon is in it.

What?! Dude, that deserves it's own thread. Can you post like, several of them? I'd be curious to read about that.

Yeah, you should do that.

Or you could do what the other guy said and make a separate thread about a few of them or whatever.

Yeah, you should do that.

Or you could do what the other guy said and make a separate thread about a few of them or whatever.

Alright, let's start here and see where we go.

This book references the bible itself in its preamble. Its all about how words and names are important to demons and it says to be very careful.

From page 1 to 12, we get this:

"Jesus specifically asks the name of a demon before driving it out. The bible implies that the name has power over a demon. Jesus eventually drives out the demons into a heard of swine.

Words had power in the ancient world, and few words were viewed with more fear than those that named the forces of evil. Among many ancient people's, the names of demons and devils were thought to act as a kind of a beacon. As a result, these names were often approached with superstitious dread. Some people in the modern era nickname demons, as nicknames have less power to draw their influence directly into a person's life when uttered out loud.

Aside from one lone exception, all of the names collected in this book were presented in their sources as the proper names of Demons. They are drawn primarily from the Christian grimoric tradition of Western Europe.Influential Jewish, biblical and extra-biblical works are all sourced.

This book is predicated on the idea that names have power. Many people still believe that to even say the name of a demon out loud is to summon that entity into their life. Utter the name of a demon that has entered your life without being called at your own risk.

Remember, Demons - whatever you think they really are - are not invincible, and the best way to control and to combat them is by knowing their names."

---- Just quoted various passages from page 1 to 12 right there. So be careful man. I don't believe in this stuff but who the fuck knows.

I will continue-----

"Demons associated with Darkness" - these are the ones who could potentially take the form of a Shadow, according to this book.

Here we go:

Aspar - In the Ars Theurgia, Aspar is named a chief duke of the night serving the demon-king Malgaras. He has twenty lesser spirits at his command and he will only appear to mortals during the hours of darkness. He is connected with the west.

Budar - A night-demon willing to appear only in the hours of darkness. Budar serves the inferal king Aasyriel and this is allied with the court of the south. His name and seal appear in the Ars Theurgia. According to this test, he has a total of 10 lesser spirits at his command.

Cugiel: a demon who serves the infernal prince Cabariel and is this allied to the court of the west. Cugiel holds the rank of chief duke, he is one of fifty such dukes said to serve Cabariel during the hours of the night. According to the Ars Theurgia, he is of an evil nature and will be reluctant to obey those who deal with him. Cugiel prefers tricks and deception to obedience and niceties."

------

The one I think is most likely to have gone after That209 is this:

Cupriel: a demon of the night bound never to appear during the hours of the day, Cupriel hates the light and flees from it. Cupriel surves the demon Buriel, who is described as a "wandering duke". Cupriel and his superior are spirits of the air that wander the points of the compass, never remaining in one place for very long. According to the Ars Theurgia, Cupriel is a truly vile and evil being. He and all of the others who serve Buriel are despised by the other spirits. When Cupriel appears to mortals (when he is summoned), he takes the form of a monstrous serpent with a human head. Although the head of this serpent is that of a beautiful woman, he nevertheless speaks with a rough voice of a man.

-----

Alright I'm tired but I will get into more if people are interested? I only got to C and there are demons from A to Z who could form a shadow.

You guys think this is worth it's own thread or is it all too much crap for ya'll to swallow?

Last edited:
Back