Your Paranormal/Ghost Experiences

A few nights ago, i was drunk and on drugs and just ate s bunch of chicken chips. I heard this weird ghost like noise in the back bedroom. I went to check it out and it was my kitty. I love my kitty. He was like, purrrrrr!

Drugs can be a gateway into the demonic realm. Especially mushrooms.

I don't believe we should contact the dead. I believe that is evil.

Have they contacted us? I don't know KT but I think it's possible. But be discerning. Saul did contact the prophet Samuel from the dead. But that is evil and God does not like that. I would say most of the time, you probably are contacting a demon though.

This was an instance where the contact was from heaven down to earth. I do know when my father in law died, a few months later an elder at church came to tell my mother in law that he saw my deceased father in law in heaven. There was a message about him and what he was doing in heaven. And it made perfect sense because that is what he always wanted to do, but could not do on earth. The guy with the dream had no knowledge of this. He just told her what he saw. I truly believe it was him who he saw.

I didn't say we should do it. I'm asking is it possible a loved one who has passed on may try to comfort those left behind during their darkest time.

if in need, get a Catholic priest to perform the OLD RITE of exorcism; Fr Gabriel Amorth (the world's foremost expert on such things) has stated several times the new Rite is ineffective - https://www.fisheaters.com/amorth.html . never forget that a protestant rite is completely useless due to lack of validity, authority etc.

also useful is the Auxiliorum Christianorum; http://www.auxiliumchristianorum.org//prayers.html

there are three classes of spiritual affliction; diabolic obsession, diabolic oppression and diabolic possession. the former two are the most commonly seen. laypeople should never attempt to perform exorcisms, if occurences such as have been brought up so far itt are happening laymen can have recourse to using sacramentals such as holy water (you will need to find a priest who says the Old Rite for this also; the Novus Ordo Rite have blessed water which does not contain exorcised salt - Holy water does).

It's not stuff to be trifled with, it's actually quite terrifying.

Somehow I feel like if I replicate this bullshit, it will in fact, turn out to be bullshit.

It's terrifying because you're a gullible idiot and your monkey brain can't handle the unknown.

Somehow I feel like if I replicate this bullshit, it will in fact, turn out to be bullshit.

It's terrifying because you're a gullible idiot and your monkey brain can't handle the unknown.

I beg to differ.

Well in some cases we might just be dealing with routine haunting or a mischievous spirit, or at worst a lesser demon. Like I don't think the guy who saw stuff in L.A was dealing with a demon, I can't find any examples in this book (or the other books I've bought and downloaded)

In any case, none of this stuff is real. Its all just scary fiction.

soooooo.... you do believe in these things...

or....don't.....?

Why are you so offended by his post?

Well in some cases we might just be dealing with routine haunting or a mischievous spirit, or at worst a lesser demon. Like I don't think the guy who saw stuff in L.A was dealing with a demon, I can't find any examples in this book (or the other books I've bought and downloaded)

In any case, none of this stuff is real. Its all just scary fiction.

Have you seen that documentary of the boy who was possessed? The one that the "Exorcist" was based after? It was a well documented case with witnesses.

Alright, let's start here and see where we go.

This book references the bible itself in its preamble. Its all about how words and names are important to demons and it says to be very careful.

From page 1 to 12, we get this:

"Jesus specifically asks the name of a demon before driving it out. The bible implies that the name has power over a demon. Jesus eventually drives out the demons into a heard of swine.

Words had power in the ancient world, and few words were viewed with more fear than those that named the forces of evil. Among many ancient people's, the names of demons and devils were thought to act as a kind of a beacon. As a result, these names were often approached with superstitious dread. Some people in the modern era nickname demons, as nicknames have less power to draw their influence directly into a person's life when uttered out loud.

Aside from one lone exception, all of the names collected in this book were presented in their sources as the proper names of Demons. They are drawn primarily from the Christian grimoric tradition of Western Europe.Influential Jewish, biblical and extra-biblical works are all sourced.

This book is predicated on the idea that names have power. Many people still believe that to even say the name of a demon out loud is to summon that entity into their life. Utter the name of a demon that has entered your life without being called at your own risk.

Remember, Demons - whatever you think they really are - are not invincible, and the best way to control and to combat them is by knowing their names."

---- Just quoted various passages from page 1 to 12 right there. So be careful man. I don't believe in this stuff but who the fuck knows.

I will continue-----

"Demons associated with Darkness" - these are the ones who could potentially take the form of a Shadow, according to this book.

Here we go:

Aspar - In the Ars Theurgia, Aspar is named a chief duke of the night serving the demon-king Malgaras. He has twenty lesser spirits at his command and he will only appear to mortals during the hours of darkness. He is connected with the west.

Budar - A night-demon willing to appear only in the hours of darkness. Budar serves the inferal king Aasyriel and this is allied with the court of the south. His name and seal appear in the Ars Theurgia. According to this test, he has a total of 10 lesser spirits at his command.

Cugiel: a demon who serves the infernal prince Cabariel and is this allied to the court of the west. Cugiel holds the rank of chief duke, he is one of fifty such dukes said to serve Cabariel during the hours of the night. According to the Ars Theurgia, he is of an evil nature and will be reluctant to obey those who deal with him. Cugiel prefers tricks and deception to obedience and niceties."

------

The one I think is most likely to have gone after That209 is this:

Cupriel: a demon of the night bound never to appear during the hours of the day, Cupriel hates the light and flees from it. Cupriel surves the demon Buriel, who is described as a "wandering duke". Cupriel and his superior are spirits of the air that wander the points of the compass, never remaining in one place for very long. According to the Ars Theurgia, Cupriel is a truly vile and evil being. He and all of the others who serve Buriel are despised by the other spirits. When Cupriel appears to mortals (when he is summoned), he takes the form of a monstrous serpent with a human head. Although the head of this serpent is that of a beautiful woman, he nevertheless speaks with a rough voice of a man.

-----

Alright I'm tired but I will get into more if people are interested? I only got to C and there are demons from A to Z who could form a shadow.
You guys think this is worth it's own thread or is it all too much crap for ya'll to swallow?

I think it absolutely deserves it's own thread! What book is this again?

i'll share something that happened not too long ago:

I was sleeping on my side with my back closest to the edge of the bed. I remember I felt this awfully cold chill on my back and heard some sort of snarling sound and then I could feel my body raising off the bed, like if something was taking me away. I couldn't move at all, but a few seconds later, the sound went away and what felt like arms placed me back on my bed saying "you're okay...you're okay."

I think it absolutely deserves it's own thread! What book is this again?

It's called "the dictionary of demons", I got it off amazon.

I'd love to make a thread, unfortunately coming to logical conclusions regarding Jose Aldo and his recent drug test isn't allowed on Sherdog. Maybe someone else will. I also want to wait and hear from that209.

soooooo.... you do believe in these things...

or....don't.....?

I'm agnostic about the whole thing. Everyone knows at least one person who has had a paranormal experience. I don't believe in this stuff...but, are that many people crazy? I mean, yeah, maybe, but maybe not.

Last edited:

I'd love to make a thread, and I will. Just going to wait and hear from dat209.

I'm agnostic about the whole thing. Everyone knows at least one person who has had a paranormal experience. I don't believe in this stuff...but, are that many people crazy? I mean, yeah, maybe, but maybe not.

I shared a few things in the thread i made. And ive been through psychological wringers in terms of testing. Wasnt impaired. Some shit aint swamp gas man. And i believe Bukowski as well.

I'd love to make a thread, unfortunately coming to logical conclusions regarding Jose Aldo and his recent drug test isn't allowed on Sherdog. Maybe someone else will. I also want to wait and hear from that209.

aww man that sucks about the dubs dude.

Thanks for the book info, though.

this is one I shared in my thread from a few years back.

EDIT forgot my awesome architect grade diagram
IMAG1327.jpg

I have twin sisters who are 8 years older than me (and no you motherfvckers wouldnt want the hookup). anyways, in around 1987 i would have been about 8 yrs and my sisters in turn (everybody!) 16 yrs. Every wednesday night my family, mom, dad, sisters and myself would go to the Hagers where several other families would have like a little bible study. Kids in the converted den usually watching a movie or boardgames and adults in the living room having their study. On one particular occasion a recent addition to the church group Julie brought her friend Becky, a rather large woman who acted very odd and "jerky" is my best description, like jittery and well, jerky movements. almost like Samara from The Ring. Not as extreme though. I dont know. It was just one thing i remember.

I'll add another awesome diagram. This was an old late 1800s rural farmhouse with the built in storage style bench on at least one wall of the rooms and the windows in the top portion the walls that seperated rooms, that assisted in lighting and airflow when opened. All i remember is at one point when we were watching our movie or whatever we heard what can best be described as a commotion coming from the living room. My sisters stood on the bench with their friend Laurie ,who was also their age, and they were able to see into the living room through the dining room. I wanted to know what the fvck was going on being a nosey 8 year old so my sisters held me up and i white knuckled it looking through the window. The adults were in a prayer circle, which was common if someone wanted to be prayed for, essentially everyone circled them and laid hands on them as they were prayed for. The new person Becky was sitting in the chair in the middle of the circle and at least 8-10 adults were around her with their hands on her. I remember this vividly. Becky tried to stand up and leave. The adults remained firm and held their hands on her and she sat down. She started to almost convulse when she tried to stand again and she couldnt move due to the hands on her. all the adults were invoking the name of Jesus and praying in Jesus' name and she started shaking her head no, screaming "no" in a Reagan from Exorcist type voice and she raised off of the chair. Not stood. Fucking raised up. Criss Angel. Fvcking David Blaine style levitated. Feet out, head back, completely white eyes, raising off the chair 8-10 inches. Then all at once it stopped. She dropped onto the chair in a heap like a sack of Idaho potatoes and the front door of the home that was directly off the living room slammed so hard we felt the vibration shake the frame of the house and the window completely shattered into a thousand pieces. The prayer leader Tim, who was the father of the house said he felt an icy breeze tear right through him immediately after Becky dropped and directly before the door slammed. He was almost directly between Becky and the front door. They believe Becky had a demon leave her body in that moment. And in addition to all this my dad who was in the back of the prayer circle said he had someone place a firm hand and grip on his shoulder while they were praying and there was nobody behind him or on that side and when he looked the feeling of the hand remained and he just continued praying.

The problem with ghosts is acknowledging them and responding to them.

Once they know they can get your attention, they will never stop bothering you.

Back