Would you stay with your wife?

It's no way to really know, of course, but I think so. I've never been more comfortable living with anybody, and never anything close to the kind of rapport with someone either.

Maybe I'd give in to some sort of temptation, but would I ever be as happy? Hell, the first thing I thought of when imagining the money was where it would be fun to travel with her to.

Not married but have a hot gf and wouldn't leave her.

Why the hell would I leave her?

Yea I'd stay married. Life is good now, add in immense fortune and it's bound to be better.

If you left your wife you could never get married again, unless you fall in love with a chick with hundreds of millions of her own.

This isn't some romantic "she's the only one for me" thought, but I think I'd try to stay with my wife.

I don't think it would be easy - that amount of money would change us both and who knows if we'd fight too much trying to figure out what to do with it.

But the alternative - leaving her and wading through the masses of gold-diggers lining up to be with me - sounds pretty horrible.

We agree on how to spend leisure time, so if we could get past the basics of how to allocate $500,000million or whatever, we'd be good to go.

Hard to say though, lottery winners always talk about how it ruined their life. That kind of money brings problems we can't even conceive as middle class peons, it could easily fuck up my marriage.

My fiance has dealt with all of my bullshit and never left. I wouldn't leave her.

No because women who are that famous get a lot of attention so sneaking around behind the wife's back would be kind of hard and id get found out. I'd only leave if I had a connection with one of those models, otherwise you'd leave a wife you have an emotional/physical thing for to short term hook up with a model for only the physical and at that only short term?

not a wise investment at all to leave a stable wife for a short term fling let alone marry a woman who will only be with you for your money.

It's much wiser to just see other NON famous women outside your marriage and your wife not know about it. Business trip here, golf trip here, fishing with the boys there, hunting trip etc. You can get away with non famous women easily

Last edited:
no leave, just add more.

I would stay with my wife....and I have developed a high tolerance for cocaine....

I'd drop her like a sack of shit.

I'd definitely keep her but she's going to need to understand my need to father 10,000 children.

Yes.

I had a high-school education, was from the back-woods of Georgia, USA, and still she married me.

If I had a wife she'd be replaced by age 32 no matter what.

Back