Would you stay with your wife?

In all seriousness, if you magically became off the charts wealthy, like 500,000 million dollars, would you stay with your current wife?

Every man will immediately answer 'no' in a joking way, I'm just curious if the answer sticks. Most celebrities stick with 'no'.

victoria-secret-models-2.jpg

Edit: To be fair, I gave it legit thought and said no, even though I knew I would be happier with my current wife. I figure I'd start doing cocaine and eventually kill myself after like 7 years.

I would keep my wife, but I'd fuck something else too.

I'm not married and I'm not really the type of guy who would leave a wife for superficial reasons...

...but I've made bad decisions in the past and will for sure be making more in the future. If you gave me basically unlimited resources to make shitty decisions, I probably would.

For SowingSeason (and the other ladies), if you woke up tomorrow and looked like one of those VS models, would you stay with your husband?

its simple economics

do i already have the money?
if the answers yes I'm not giving her half of it to go away
if the answers no, but i know I'm getting it then theres a real decision to be made.

Definitely wouldn't leave my wife.

Anywhere I could find her.

Yes. We would have a wonderful time together enjoying all of that $$.

My wife is beautiful, smart(a senior scientist), mother of my children, I love her and have done since I was 18 (35 now), so yes!

Of course. If your answer is different you suck at finding a mate.

I would stay with her but I would buy her aw tits

na. I wouldn't leave my wife. I love my wife and kids even though they make me crazy sometimes.

No way I'd leave my wife, and therefore likely, my kids. You couldn't pay me enough. She be the person I'd be most psyched to tell that we just got a half-billion.

I'd have to build a Nordstroms in England first before ever getting her to agree with buying a crib across the pond & splitting our time between the two.

Or buy my Mom & Sister house's here

500million?

see ya. deep serious.

id take my kids and buy a nanny who cleans and cooks.

Yes. We would have a wonderful time together enjoying all of that $$.

No way I'd leave my wife, and therefore likely, my kids. You couldn't pay me enough. She be the person I'd be most psyched to tell that we just got a half-billion.

I'm with these guys. I'd be like "Remember how you wanted to take a trip to Cuba and I said no because we have debt to pay down? How about we tour all of the Caribbean islands before spending a few months in Europe!?!?!!? WOOOOO!!!!!"

Lol no because she would take at least half of it right off the bat.

I'd lay a cool 100 million on my kids and be the fuck out forever.

To be honest my wife has just as good of a body as those women in the pic, she works out almost every day and is in great shape (no fucko Im not posting pics!) so if your question is directed towards the fact that you could get any woman you want if you are rich, well no I wouldnt leave my wife because of money, I would enjoy it with her and she would make me save half of it so I know we would enjoy it til the day we die.

I'd travel the world with my wife. VS models aren't even that attractive to me, they're too bony. I think the backup dancers in Pitbull music videos are more attractive but I'm not gonna leave my wife for random hot sluts.

The fuck is wrong with some of you married people. Not only would I not leave her, I would invest heavily in cloning technology so I could have more of her. My wife is the goddamn greatest.

The fuck is wrong with some of you married people. Not only would I not leave her, I would invest heavily in cloning technology so I could have more of her. My wife is the goddamn greatest.

Exactly, I married her for a reason. The responses in this thread are quite different from the (edit: scathing responses) to the Do You Find It Hard Not To Cheat Thread, seeing as most would leave just so they could fuck some gold digging bimbos.

Back