Would you stay with your wife?

Yes.

I had a high-school education, was from the back-woods of Georgia, USA, and still she married me.

Noble.

But the other way to look at it is:

I had a high-school education, was from the back-woods of Georgia, USA, so she was the best that I could get. But now that I'm rich, I'll do better.

I think I would.

With that kind of money, I could keep my wife AND afford to have a few ladies on the side.

I mean, that seemed to work out pretty well for Donald Sterling, right? Right...?

I think I would.

With that kind of money, I could keep my wife AND afford to have a few ladies on the side.

I mean, that seemed to work out pretty well for Donald Sterling, right? Right...?

*crickets*

I think I would.

If it gets you 2 billion dollars for one of the shittest sport franchises in America....yes, it works out.

I don't know. Hard to say how having millions of dollars would change me.

I'm guessing lots of young and cougary mistresses would be in the cards for sure!

I think I would.

Don't you have a fat wife you don't like?

I think I heard that in another thread.

Even if she birthed your kids cool guy?

There is much more to life than a wife and kids. A man is allowed to do as he pleases. Women are capable enough to raise children. Plus I tend to run around with attractive women. So even if they were to bear my children there would always be some sucker, likely military personnel, who will be willing to "step up to the plate" in my absence. Those guys will commit to anything that has a pretty face.

Women are capable enough to raise children. So even if they were to bear my children there would always be some sucker, likely military personnel, who will be willing to "step up to the plate" in my absence.

*shakes head*

You're comment is the reason the family unit is so fucked up these days. Its easy to stick your dick in something, but it takes a man to raise his a child that he helped make.

I know you're trying to be the cool internet tuf guy, but I coached HS sports and there's a lot of fucked up kids out there thanks to guys with your attitude.

*shakes head*

You're comment is the reason the family unit is so fucked up these days. Its easy to stick your dick in something, but it takes a man to raise his a child that he helped make.

I know you're trying to be the cool internet tuf guy, but I coached HS sports and there's a lot of fucked up kids out there thanks to guys with your attitude.

I disagree with your perception of me. I am well into my thirties and have abstained from having children. That is a responsible choice I have made in order to maintain a certain lifestyle.

People must respect others choices rather than attempt to control them for what they perceive to be right and wrong. A parent, or parents, whether they're raising a child alone or together should teach the child to accept their life for what it is and be peaceful. Instead society teaches them to accept a "fucked up" perception of their own living situation. Thus, they act like they're "fucked up". So you see, it is perception rather than reality that creates the "fucked up". So don't refer to those kids as "fucked up" please.

In all seriousness, if you magically became off the charts wealthy, like 500,000 million dollars, would you stay with your current wife?

Every man will immediately answer 'no' in a joking way, I'm just curious if the answer sticks. Most celebrities stick with 'no'.

victoria-secret-models-2.jpg

Edit: To be fair, I gave it legit thought and said no, even though I knew I would be happier with my current wife. I figure I'd start doing cocaine and eventually kill myself after like 7 years.

u do realize u wrote 500 trilliion dollars which is 7 times the worlds gdp

I wouldn't leave her. But I'm sure that most guys say that and then when reality hits, every single time you have a fight you're always thinking "I could replace you so easily"

It's gotta be hard to resist that temptation week after week, year after year.

I like to think I'd stay with her but I'm no superman.

Welllllll considering I'm not married, and have no plans on getting married because the idea is fucking stupid (unless she's Oprah rich)....this is a pretty easy question for me to answer.

Welllllll considering I'm not married, and have no plans on getting married because the idea is fucking stupid (unless she's Oprah rich)....this is a pretty easy question for me to answer.

idk man

500 trillion dollars seems like u can buy and own the earth

world-1024x1024.jpg

yes

i love my wife, and we would start travelling, getting into adventures

idk man

500 trillion dollars seems like u can buy and own the earth

world-1024x1024.jpg

You could. But being that I'm not married and don't plan on getting married....I don't have anyone to leave.

Now, if you asked me if I would marry ANYBODY for that money...the answer is yes, yes I would.

Back