Would you stay with your wife?

Not my last wife but I would stay with my current GF.

Don't you have a fat wife you don't like?

I think I heard that in another thread.

Don't make fun of obesity. You've had problems with it in the past as well.

Jim Rome (on jonah's userwall)
05-30-2014 04:43 PM
I was exiled from the OT due to my perceived obese weight. My OT boat sailed and may have sunk due to said weight problems. Next time a fresh noob comes in guns a blazing trying to entertain try to tone down the gang bang and be more original with the smack instead of sounding like a broken retarted record. I'm not coming back.

I'm not married. But if I were, no way.

The reason I'm not married, is because I'd rather be single than get hitched to a woman I don't 100% want to spend the rest of my life with.

Who the fuck would want some gold digger slag anyway? I like women that I can have good conversation with, not dummies that are wowed by material shit.

Threads like these make me proud to be a sherdogger. A lot of you guys seem to have morals and a good conscience. It is kinda surprising.

Since I'm single, I'll switch "wife" for "most successful significant other" and say no. Mostly because she was a trust-fund kid. Not snobby or entitled though. She had a great work ethic. Despite being a literal millionaire, she worked two waitress jobs to pay her way through school before she would allow herself to touch the money she had.

I say I wouldn't leave her, because she was fantastic, and would have no need for my money.

Since I'm single, I'll switch "wife" for "most successful significant other" and say no. Mostly because she was a trust-fund kid. Not snobby or entitled though. She had a great work ethic. Despite being a literal millionaire, she worked two waitress jobs to pay her way through school before she would allow herself to touch the money she had.

I say I wouldn't leave her, because she was fantastic, and would have no need for my money.

Dude everything you said about her was in the past tense so I take it you're not with her anymore. She sounds awesome, you need to get her back before it's too late.

better question is would your wife leave you.

Of the guys I know who made it stinking rich the wives were the one more eager to leave the marriage.

Why? In the marriage home he had greater control of the money since he earned it.

She leaves him and takes half or just a big chunk and she is set free. No obligations to him on how or where she spends it.

Threads like these make me proud to be a sherdogger. A lot of you guys seem to have morals and a good conscience. It is kinda surprising.

lol.

A lot of it is just complete bullshit, and they would leave in half a second if presented with the money. It's easy to say no in a scenario which would never happen.

I'm not married. But if I were, no way.

The reason I'm not married, is because I'd rather be single than get hitched to a woman I don't 100% want to spend the rest of my life with.

Who the fuck would want some gold digger slag anyway? I like women that I can have good conversation with, not dummies that are wowed by material shit.

I'm curious why people want to spend their whole lives with 1 person, when there are so many awesome people out there. Besides the fact that's what you've been told to do.

I'm curious why people want to spend their whole lives with 1 person, when there are so many awesome people out there. Besides the fact that's what you've been told to do.

Ask your parents, they're right down the hall.

To form a bond. To build something. I've had many women in my life. Settling down with one is something that sounds quite pleasurable to me, at this point.

Also, I've literally never been the type to do what I'm told. But I suppose you felt the need to slip that in there to satisfy your need to condescend a viewpoint you do not share

Goodbye Wifey! Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Original thought scares people. If they don't blend in with the masses, well, they won't know what to do.

Well don't you sound like a rebel.

That is not my intention. I simply have not forgotten the teachings of my Native ancestors, unlike yourself.

Merely an observation. I have no issue with your thoughts or the thoughts of others.

no way of knowing for sure how that much money would change me, so i can only go with my feelings right now.

Im currently happy with my wife, and enjoying raising my two boys with her. I cant imagine wanting to leave that situation.

That is not my intention. I simply have not forgotten the teachings of my Native ancestors, unlike yourself.

Merely an observation. I have no issue with your thoughts or the thoughts of others.

Lol

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

In all seriousness, if you magically became off the charts wealthy, like 500,000 million dollars, would you stay with your current wife?

Every man will immediately answer 'no' in a joking way, I'm just curious if the answer sticks. Most celebrities stick with 'no'.

victoria-secret-models-2.jpg

Edit: To be fair, I gave it legit thought and said no, even though I knew I would be happier with my current wife. I figure I'd start doing cocaine and eventually kill myself after like 7 years.

that's a lot of pointy elbows.

Back