Would you stay with your wife?

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

BG this makes me want to post gifs now just to fit in. Damn you.

smsv9u.jpg

BG this makes me want to post gifs now just to fit in. Damn you.

smsv9u.jpg

Would settle down and spend the rest of my life with Xena. Even if I was told to.

Shit, I'd probably leave a marriage for that...

Don't make fun of obesity. You've had problems with it in the past as well.

Jim Rome (on jonah's userwall)
05-30-2014 04:43 PM
I was exiled from the OT due to my perceived obese weight. My OT boat sailed and may have sunk due to said weight problems. Next time a fresh noob comes in guns a blazing trying to entertain try to tone down the gang bang and be more original with the smack instead of sounding like a broken retarted record. I'm not coming back.
Fat women are not cool. They get a 1 year buffer zone post prego but after that its fair game to upgrade.

Whether I was rich or not wouldn't affect me staying with a wife. If I wanted to fuck other women, I'd do it anyway.

Besides, what sucker would pay for pussy anyway?

As long as she understood the changes that would have to happen.

She would have to gain a great appreciation for travel,massive amounts of blow, and me probably dead within a year or so.

I'd buy one of these and use it as my permanent home, changing everything inside.

Viajar-en-crucero.jpg

and travel around the world having wild parties all over the world. I'd pay a shitload of money to have private UFC fight cards inside the ship once every couple of months, with only my friends and whores as the crowd. I'd also hire an entire MMA coaching team for myself.

I would place a few 14,5mm machine guns on the ship to shoot somali pirates if they come and have 2 dozen former spetsnaz permanently on the ship. plus they are probably fun to drink with, if they work for you

I would stay, we are more than blessed with our finances and I have reached a point where I don't see the value in a bigger boat, a bigger house or a more expensive car.

We have everything we need to live comfortable.

Its embarrassing you assume money directly correlates to love.

Yeah. The whole for richer or poorer thing.

"Hey man, I just rented the IMAX Theatre for ourselves tonight, lets go watch Jaws, also my friend Katy Perry is coming and she's bringing Adriana Lima. We have 2 pounds of medical grade marijuana. You down?"

I'd go just to watch Jaws on Imax.

I love my wife, that being said I think any answer other than yes is a testament to this being a fantasy hypothetical.

Back