Would you stay with your wife?

This thread reminds me of Wolf of Wallstreet. Anyone else get that vibe?

If I was married I would stay with her but I know I'd be cheating with 10s

Of course NOT! I love my wife, and i don't see how me being married would stop me from sniffing cocaine and have sex with expensive whores.

The thread is a pile of shit imo...... :)

Clearly Adriana Lima and Katy Perry are untouchable because someone else may have had sex with them.

no,just not anyone,an in need of a proper wash,ex junkie brit and bieber.

not a big perry fan either.

So if you're gonna leave her once you're rich you're only gonna have 250,000,000 after she gets done with you. Less if you have kids.

So if you're gonna leave her once you're rich you're only gonna have 250,000,000 after she gets done with you. Less if you have kids.

Kevin Hart left his wife who was with him when he was poor and raised his kids. He's worth 50 mill and he only pays her 25k a year. And now his girl is way out of his league.

kevin-hart-and-eniko-parrish.jpg

vs

Kevin-Hart-wife2.jpg

Last edited:
Kevin Hart left his wife who was with him when he was poor and raised his kids. He's worth 50 mill and he only pays her 25k a year. And now his girl is way out of his league.

Okay? That is one example out of many if it were true. If it were my husband I would have been funneling money and then I would get the grimiest attorney I could. She fucked herself over in a few ways and then reportedly just kind of gave up and settled because shit kept getting so heated.

Two. He was worth 9 million at the time of his divorce.

Three. Every report I can find says he pays 20k in child support a month and there are varying reports about her settlement.

Yup. I would kill him.

If I get caught at least I will get my own episode of Snapped.

Did I sell my soul for the 500mil and have no use for my soulmate any more?

Yeah, I'd stay with my wife, and she and I and the metre of mayhem would paint the town red, oh, we'd have a ball.

edit: She? Her? She.

Last edited:
i waited my whole life to find someone like my wife. i got used, abused, and betrayed in the meantime.

no amount of money could make me happy if she wasn't around.

I'm not married so I don't honestly know, but I think whether or not I had kids would be a big factor. Hell...if I had 5 trillion dollars, I could surely cheat all I wanted and have a team of professionals cover it up for me.

Threads like this remind me why I'm not married, and why that is probably the best ongoing decision of my life for myself.

I'd keep her, but I'd put her up in a separate house.

The pic in the op is like 10% human 90% airbrush

Back