Would you stay with a wife that cheated on you for the sake of the kids

I personally know someone whose wife cheated on him and he stayed because of the kids.

If you’ve been together with your wife for a long time, several kids and all and she cheated on you, knowing that it would mess up the kids, would you try to work it out? You’ve already invested so much time into the family, only to start from scratch just because she had a one night stand.
Nope
The moment a woman cheats she has no respect for you and will NEVER have respect for you it becomes a game of lets see what I can get away with and part of that game is you forgiving her.

But the best thing to do is try not to marry a emotional wreck, always study the women before you get serious, you have to be keen and pick up on different things.

Maybe, but then she'd have to agree that I could have a one night stand too.

Seriously, though. I have no idea how I'd feel in a situation like that, because I haven't tried it. My mom was a serial cheater, she and my dad split up when I was a toddler, so I know all about broken families.

Part of me can understand people who stray, ask forgiveness and are forgiven - I've seen it in my circle of friends too. Dunno if I would be able to go that route myself.

No, there ia 0% chance. I have little kids, and its still a no.

Nope
The moment a woman cheats she has no respect for you and will NEVER have respect for you it becomes a game of lets see what I can get away with and part of that game is you forgiving her.

But the best thing to do is try not to marry a emotional wreck, always study the women before you get serious, you have to be keen and pick up on different things.
what are some things you need to look out for?

"Would you stay with a wife that cheated on you for the sake of the kids"

Why would she cheat on me for the sake of the kids?

{<huh}

Hell fucking no. Kids know when their parents hate each other so it's a pointless gesture anyway. You're only delaying the inevitable.

Hell no.
Keep it real and tell the children they momma a hoe.
Not gonna be a cuck for my children.

0.png

I personally know someone whose wife cheated on him and he stayed because of the kids.

If you’ve been together with your wife for a long time, several kids and all and she cheated on you, knowing that it would mess up the kids, would you try to work it out? You’ve already invested so much time into the family, only to start from scratch just because she had a one night stand.
I’d divorce her and kill the kids because they share her genes

I would dismember that bitch fuck the kids

If I could be sure that I could tolerate her well enough to not scar my kid then I may. Kids are very likely to fuck up without a prominent father figure in their lives, I'd have to at least give it a go.

It wouldn't mess up the kids if you stayed. It would be good for them.

The only way it would be bad would be if you fought all the time and screamed at her and called her a whore and whatnot. But if you swallowed your pride, and "forgave" her and was able to raise your kids right then it's all worth it.

Call me old fashioned but I believe that when you bring a kid into this world you owe them 18 years of your life. Some of us are lucky and our wives are pretty good for 10 of those years. Some wives are good for all 18 of them.

Others have wives that you can't get along with after 2 years. I feel sorry for those guys. Hell, I've been in that boat myself. But I didn't leave because I owed my kids another 16 years.

Surprisingly, we were able to work things out and we're in a decent place now. I still owe my daughter another 8 years. So we'll see.

When those 8 years are up, I have the option to ditch the wife or stay with her. Who knows? Maybe she'll be fantastic by then. Maybe she'll become a terrible person. Will be interesting to find out. Will also be interesting to have the freedom to leave if needed.

"Would you stay with a wife that cheated on you for the sake of the kids"

Why would she cheat on me for the sake of the kids?

{<huh}
yeah seems like that Wife didnt care about the kids or the union of marriage to cheat in the first place

Hell no.
Keep it real and tell the children they momma a hoe.
Not gonna be a cuck for my children.
yup plenty of moms will destroy their baby daddy to their kids so they wind up hating their fathers, yet a man isnt allowed to slander or tell the truth about his ex wife or he is a coward and a lowlife loser

the ways of the world

Back