Would you stay with a wife that cheated on you for the sake of the kids

You can’t own somebodies sexuality. Getting into a monogamous marriage is for fragile little bitches anyways. Not that marriage is a good idea in the first place but a monogamous one is doubling down in the retardation.

You can’t own somebodies sexuality. Getting into a monogamous marriage is for fragile little bitches anyways. Not that marriage is a good idea in the first place but a monogamous one is doubling down in the retardation.
Meh, in cultures outside of the English speaking world marriage seems to be more of a vow to the idea of family itself. They seem to have room for infidelity within the family structure with things like mistresses and what not.

My wife's good friend caught her husband cheating with some chick at the gym.
She kicked him out for a week then let him back.

Can you share this story in the "can you pick up girls at the gym?" Thread? Fools think it's impossible

You get married. You get drunk with your buds and bang some chick. Wife catches you. Divorce or forgive?

I consider cheating worse when women do it. Bad for anyone to do though.

Yea, it's a double standard but hell, there are far more in women's favor, they'll live.

Last edited:
Do you think this apply to men? Since you said you cheated on your ex

I’m kind of sexist to tell you the truth. I think Cheating is in the nature of men, and women are way more forgiving of it.

To be honest In my experience most women would rather share a winner with several other women than keep a loser all to themselves.

I wish women weren’t this way. I wish life was fair and you got back what you put in but it isn’t.

My dad has never been with a woman other than my mom in his life. He’s the sweetest man in the world but he’s bald and fat and she only had sex with him to concieve their 3 children. She doesn’t respect him.

Why don’t women respect a kind faithful man who isn’t handsome or sexy or dangerous?

I’m kind of sexist to tell you the truth. I think Cheating is in the nature of men, and women are way more forgiving of it.

Funny, I typed something similar above before seeing your response.

To be honest In my experience most women would rather share a winner with several other women than keep a loser all to themselves.

That's how the animal kingdom works.

Why don’t women respect a kind faithful man who isn’t handsome or sexy or dangerous?

Not all women are dumb bitches who want some asshole with 20 baby mamas (like the guy's friend in that one thread). Good and intelligent ones exist man.

Do you think this apply to men? Since you said you cheated on your ex
There's a saying "men want to fuck many, many women once while women want to fuck one guy many, many times."

A guy can be on the best terms with his girl and still want to fuck new pussy. Women, on the other hand, are content fucking the same guy as long as she's still attracted / in love with him.

No.

I'm not married and don't have kids, but separating is probably easier on the kids than staying in an unhappy marriage.

My dad has never been with a woman other than my mom in his life. He’s the sweetest man in the world but he’s bald and fat and she only had sex with him to concieve their 3 children. She doesn’t respect him.

No offense but your dad sounds like a wimp and women don't respect wimps.

There's a saying "men want to fuck many, many women once while women want to fuck one guy many, many times."

A guy can be on the best terms with his girl and still want to fuck new pussy. Women, on the other hand, are content fucking the same guy as long as she's still attracted / in love with him.

Agreed!

They don't understand that. They're all

"what's wrong with meeeee?! Am I not pretty anymore?"

Um, no. She's hot as fuck!

A girl usually does it out of spite or lack of respect.

No. Staying together isn't going to help the children if you're fighting all the time or hate each other. Tell your kids you love them and be part of their lives, but it's time to move on and bang hot Korean chicks.

{<doc}<{hfved}>

I'm not even gonna bother
Let's say you get shared custody. Like you get the kids 3 days and mom gets them 4 days per week.

That's 4 days a week that you're not involved in their lives.

That's 57% of their lives that you're out of the picture.

Sure, you can still try to be a good dad with your 43% exposure. But don't pretend you'll be as effective as when you had 100% exposure to them.

I'm not willing to divorce my wife and give my kids half a father, when I can just put up with some shit from my wife and give them a whole father.

It's called sacrifice. More people should be willing to do it before they go flinging their sperm everywhere.

Let's say you get shared custody. Like you get the kids 3 days and mom gets them 4 days per week.

That's 4 days a week that you're not involved in their lives.

That's 57% of their lives that you're out of the picture.

Sure, you can still try to be a good dad with your 43% exposure. But don't pretend you'll be as effective as when you had 100% exposure to them.

I'm not willing to divorce my wife and give my kids half a father, when I can just put up with some shit from my wife and give them a whole father.

It's called sacrifice. More people should be willing to do it before they go flinging their sperm everywhere.
<1>

damn, how do you know that?

imageproxy.php

The fallout is on her, and the kids need to learn what should happen in a relationship when whores whore it up. They will get the wrong idea if you, as a father, bend over and take it.

Cheating on your husband when you have kids is really low.

She should be ashamed of herself.

imageproxy.php

The fallout is on her, and the kids need to learn what should happen in a relationship when whores whore it up. They will get the wrong idea if you, as a father, bend over and take it.
I can attest to this. My ex left me and told me she cheated on me, then dated another guy and cheated on him, then came back to me and said she didnt cheat on me and wanted to get back together. She said she just lied to me so I would leave her. Her mother was a big whore who left her father multiple times to bang other dudes, she got introduced to her mothers new bf's all the time as a little kid. Then they got back together for a while until they split up when she turned 18. She knew her mother was banging another dude while her parents slept in the same bed. She changed after that. She was a good person before that. She definitely thought when she came back to me, at least on some unconscious level, that I would take her back after what she did because her father took her mother back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back