Would you stay with a wife that cheated on you for the sake of the kids

I would have to know more about it to give an answer, it depends on so many things. If she was drunk and had one night stand because hubby is a 500lbs jerk who doesn't fuck her anymore... then, well, I don't blame her.

Hell no...I don't think it's better for the kids to see a dysfunctional marriage...

I personally know someone whose wife cheated on him and he stayed because of the kids.

If you’ve been together with your wife for a long time, several kids and all and she cheated on you, knowing that it would mess up the kids, would you try to work it out? You’ve already invested so much time into the family, only to start from scratch just because she had a one night stand.
probably not but it would depend on the ages of the kids

It depends.. there is cheating, and cheating.

If she had sex with someone else casually maybe... but I would to the same.
If she had a romantic long term relationship then fuck no.

You can end a marriage in a polite way and not ruin your kids life.

Nah, I’d go full Joe Pesci on her ass.

I think that you’ve gotten the wrong impression about me.

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do.

For instance, tomorrow morning, I’ll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to my wife’s place of work and walk in and see and uh, if my wife has been fucking another guy there, I’ll… crack her fuckin’ head wide-open in front of everybody in her place of work.

And just about the time that I’m comin’ out of jail, hopefully, she’ll be coming out of her coma. And guess what?

I’ll split her fuckin’ head open again. ‘Cause I’m fuckin’ stupid. I don’t give a fuck about jail. That’s my business.

idon'tbelieveyou.gif

I personally know someone whose wife cheated on him and he stayed because of the kids.

If you’ve been together with your wife for a long time, several kids and all and she cheated on you, knowing that it would mess up the kids, would you try to work it out? You’ve already invested so much time into the family, only to start from scratch just because she had a one night stand.
Adultery is unforgivable. I have two kids that I would give my life for if I had to but if my wife cheated on me there is zero chance for reconciliation.

Why are any of you with anyone? Is it just a huge ego stroke, a primitive claim on another's genitals, accidental pregnancies, arranged marriage or is it a partnership to make one another's lives easier?

Probably not. For the most part I'm dead inside as it is. I can at least keep the charade going for my little ones.

I think that the family needs to work together until the kids are 18.
However for the husband and wife to live together makes little sense.
I think for any sane husband or wife, living with someone that willingly cheated on you and got penetrated by another man would be infuriating and possibly even be a cause for dangerous situations.

I'd rather see an amicable separation with both living in same town but separately but still taking care of the kids.
This "lets stay under same roof for sake of kids" is fucking utopian and misguided idea.

I would not stay.

I would also stretch out her smoking hot aunt before I left.

No.

Take care of your kids and do what you need to get along with her but the marriage is over.

I mean, it would depend on the situation etc but yeah, I can imagine some cirvucircumst where I would.

My kids are getting a loving family upbringing if I can help it.

Kind of like you OP I had a friend that this happened to as well. He tried to make it work for the kids but ultimately he told me that his resentment toward her was unhealthy and they ended up getting divorced.

So no. I’m out.

Back