Woman Outraged Over Strangers Taking Photos of Her Sunbathing

Are people allowed to take pictures of you out in the public?

• Total voters
True as well!

I just watched the video and what a loaded piece. As others have said, it's not illegal. Creepy for sure. If they want change, put in the work to get the laws changed.

Wish the dude in the video would have answered, "Trying to bust a nut later" when asked why he took the pics.

On the other hand, how much do you want to bet while traveling that blonde chick, or every person angered by the video, has taken pics of random people in third world countries without asking?

Honestly though that video really seems like a pretty good example of what I was talking about, reactionary fear mongering TV.

0ae.gif

It's rude but once you're out in public you have no expectation of privacy.

I'm not for a nanny state and I'd like to see people better control their urges but I can't imagine a world where you have to delete a pic of the Lincoln Memorial because there are people in frame.

"You can't have a pic of me bro! Delete it!".

It's creepy for sure.

I think some of these girls are just out there for the attention bu that sort of depends on the location. In big cities people probably don't have their own space to be outside so they do this in parks. Where I live if you went to the park and laid out half-naked wearing a thong you'd be thought of as being attention-seeking. Everyone here has their own yards and decks for this.

I mean, if your gonna go out in public in a bikini u gotta anticipate that there are gonna be some weirdos out there wherever u go

not everyone is respectful

I mean, if your gonna go out in public in a bikini u gotta anticipate that there are gonna be some weirdos out there wherever u go

not everyone is respectful
I remember when I was younger and in shape. I had a six-pack and was pretty ripped because I wrestled in college. I would catch women staring at me at the beach all the time. If we had cellphones then bet some would have taken pictures too. It's not just dudes that can be creepers, chicks can be creepers too.

But she's happy to strip down and let the inside edition camera crew film her, and you know the sort of person who strips down to sunbath in a public park has probably uploaded about 50 photos of herself to post on social media.

Filming strangers without their consent at all is creepy, but I don't know why this is an outrage, but not nutjobs who stalk strangers through a store for not wearing a mask, or pick fights with someone to film their response to get them fired.

Camera phones are just a creepy invention.

Very creepy but if you're going to be out in public wearing a bikini shit like that can happen. You can sunbathe in less populated areas very easily, even in the city. Kind of silly to go attention whoring then complain when you get it. Would you go to a public park in only your bra and panties? A bikini is the same thing, people expect to see that at a beach or pool not in the middle of town.

this right here is the problem…. You shouldn’t put the responsibility on the woman to not do something that’s completely appropriate. You should put the responsibility on the man to not do something that’s completely inappropriate

There should probably be creeper laws around this sort of behavior. In Massachusetts a few years ago a guy gear able to avoid charges for taking upskirt pictures on a train citing the same basic thing, it’s a public place and he didn’t violate the persons personal space or anything, just took a photo from a couple feet away. They quickly made the practice illegal.

It’s harder when we’re talking full body photos, and there’s a lot more room for accidentally including a sunbathing person in a picture, so it might be too tricky to enforce, but generally don’t go perving on strangers.

this right here is the problem…. You shouldn’t put the responsibility on the woman to not do something that’s completely appropriate. You should put the responsibility on the man to not do something that’s completely inappropriate
My bad, I didn't realize walking around a city in beach wear was socially appropriate. Is it appropriate for me to stroll past an elementary school wearing only a speedo?

People who take pics of people like this are pieces of shit and should be on a sex offender registry.

I thought paparazzi's were only for celebrities? Is it for just any hot women now?

Yes people are allowed to take photos in public.

Yes it makes you a huge fucking creep to take photos of women in public.

It's not illegal to be a creep, but if you're doing that get ready for a boyfriend to fuck you up.

Basically this. It's not illegal but it's highly weird, creepy behaviour that only oddballs and perverts would engage in.

My bad, I didn't realize walking around a city in beach wear was socially appropriate. Is it appropriate for me to stroll past an elementary school wearing only a speedo?

Sooo a bikini is offensive and you shield your kids eyes when at the beach or public pool?

Also, strolling past an elementary school is a bullshit comparison.

if you wanted to lay out on the grass in a public park wearing a Speedo….. ya man it’s not a big deal

Last edited:
If paparazzi are allowed to exist I don't see why this is any different. Creepy for sure but I don't see the difference.

That's a good point. The paparazzi are even worse because they don't just take random pics of people they run into. They practically are stalkers that follow and do surveillance on their targets.

Guess I’m the only one watching beach walk videos on YouTube. People have cameras out filming everywhere.

Back