Woman Outraged Over Strangers Taking Photos of Her Sunbathing

Are people allowed to take pictures of you out in the public?

• Total voters
I remember when I was younger and in shape. I had a six-pack and was pretty ripped because I wrestled in college. I would catch women staring at me at the beach all the time. If we had cellphones then bet some would have taken pictures too. It's not just dudes that can be creepers, chicks can be creepers too.

This is true. I used to go to a small local water park pool thing with my ex once in a while. Neither one of us looked our age at the time, both 40, and women would blatantly take photos of me and just laugh about it. Only reason my ex didn't get upset about it was because they were fat ugly karens etc.. Mind you there was kids everywhere. I still don't look my age or exercise 3 years later and I look the same. If you look desirable, expect to be looked at. Taking photos is a bit far in my opinion, but by law it's definitely legal.

I'm just going to suggest that if you enjoy seeing stuff like that in the park, maybe you shouldn't be a creep and scare them off.

And people do everything in parks. Sunbathing by far is not the weirdest or not unexpected thing.

Have you ever lived in a big city in the summer? You see girls walking around in literally everything in hot weather. I don't even think twice about girls in bikinis in a city park field. Tons of people bring out tents or hammocks, blankets and just chill and drink or whatever.
Yeah but the string hammocks are mostly Mexicans and mostly dudes sleeping in them while their wives cook tortillas on a grill. And the wives are not wearing bikinis.

To me it depends on intention. On the surface it's pretty damn creepy, but at the same time it's odd for someone to be sunbathing at the park that's not a beach/lake/river/etc. As a street photography I love finding scenes that are out of the ordinary and if the composition fits my vision I take the shot. I have more then a handful of shots taken at the park, some sunbathing and exercising. Martin Parr has a series/body of work called Life's a Beach with many people sunbathing. I actually got to see his Life's a Beach gallery at SF Moma years ago.

So, now instead of going to the park, they can just grab the pics off the Inside Edition video? That's definitely more appropriate.........

The biggest shock is there are still gossip shows.

It's super creepy and these guys should be on a watch list. This escalates typically. If you're creepy like that enough to take pictures of women in parks you're likely going to escalate to something later.

So, if Scarlett Johanson is in the park, in a bikini soaking up the rays, and Inside Edition takes a pic for their show, it's OK? I guess we call that journalism, not creepiness?

So, if Scarlett Johanson is in the park, in a bikini soaking up the rays, and Inside Edition takes a pic for their show, it's OK? I guess we call that journalism, not creepiness?
No that's creepy. Where is the story in that? How is that to the publics benefit to report on. I think those paparazzi that snap topless pics of stars out on boats for tabloids are scum.

I’ve never understood how quickly people pull the “attention whore” card.

These are probably the same people who think a girl dressed in fitted clothing is inviting her own rape.

I appreciate beauty like the next guy but there are some sick minds out there.

And they just happened to have a film crew there to capture it all. Such a lucky coincidence.

had the woman sunbather found that it was some hot dude taking her photo, she would have probably tried to get his number or something. the devil is in the details with incidents like these. it's always about who's involved.

Well......I am going to have fun watching all this play out. In the end, there will be balance.

Yes....pervy lewd men will use 21st century tech to take pictures of scantily clad women at inappropriate places and times.

BUT..... #Metoo and social justice warriors will use the same tech to take pictures of the people taking pictures. Some of these men will be made famous. Some of them will become so famous they lose their livelihoods and families. They will become pariahs and lose anything approximating a normal life. They will become cautionary tales for lewd men with cell phones, who will now have to factor all this into their risk engines.

Goes both ways...

C1xWCzU.png
lol his balls must be hot, derrick lewis can relate

had the woman sunbather found that it was some hot dude taking her photo, she would have probably tried to get his number or something. the devil is in the details with incidents like these. it's always about who's involved.

Yup. If a hot guy gives an attractive woman a compliment, looks at her or asks her out, she wouldn't be bothered. An older guy or goofy look dude does it and it is harassement.

I was at the beach one day in my early 20’s and was wearing thin shorts and stretching. Some creepy old dude starting taking pictures of me. I eyed him down but never confronted him because I didn’t care that much. It’s weird bro.

As a small Asian dude who has been sexually harassed by guys 5 too many times (gym locker room and saunas), I feel for these chicks more than normal dudes would

Inside Edition needs to do a story on sunbathing and the dangers of skin cancer.

In the local news, a guy was busted for taking pics of a woman maybe upskirt at a Walmart.

Back