Prank: Woman invites multiple Tinder dates to help her move.

Damn, this thread really exposes a lot. Do you guys know that some people will do things just to be nice, and not because there is pussy on the back end? Some people are not just transactional all of the time. You can get tricked, but still be a good person and decide to help someone anyway. You don’t have to cut their head off, or whatever you incels think you have to do, to “satisfy honor,” or whatever the fuck you guys think.
Seems like an overreaction of a response. The context of this situation is that this was a date. It's not a random chick asking for help and then guy expects to get sex in return for helping her move a box.
There's not even an expectation for sex on a first date. Being nice has nothing to do with this.

Why would you be "nice" to someone that set up a meeting with you under false pretenses and wasted your time to make you look like a fool ?
Imagine thinking you had a date on a Saturday afternoon, you show up, and there's some goofy chick expecting you to move boxes with 4 other dudes she lured over. You don't have to cut her head off, but you definitely don't have to be nice to these people that don't value you, or your time.

I almost got scammed into a similar position in my early 20's, so I feel bad for those goofs, but it's their own fault for not bailing out.

Back