Prank: Woman invites multiple Tinder dates to help her move.

BigDawsTV fits that bill also but I don't think he makes videos as often as he used to.

Yeah he was OK too. Haven't heard is name since he showed up at the Warriors game dressed as Klay Thompson. Lol

Cliffs: Prank show. Woman meets guys on Tinder and they think they are on a date. They see other guys at the house and realize she is just helping them move. Her goal is to move all of the items. She eventually leaves in the UHaul, leaving a bunch of dudes alone in the house without her.

While I usually resent simps, this is one of the few times I sorta feel sorry for the marks because she is putting them to work.

I like the one dude who just bounces early on...

How do you think you'd react?

It's always easy say "I'd do this" or "I'd do that" hypothetically, but this is not always the case in real life. I'd probably help her with a few things, call her out when I realize what's going on, then say "I gotta bounce." Not that I'd be doing the Tinder crap to begin with.

Lol this is a violation of labor laws if they werent paid. She is also lucky the dudes didn't attack her this is a dangerous prank for women if the guys arent good people.

If this prank had gone side ways one of those dudes could have thrown her in the u haul this is becoming a kidnapping tactic across the u.s

I just fmdo not get it these guys are smart they would know if first 5 minutes what she wants and they still stay and worked for her. She got conformation that it works and that will be her go to thing

It could be real, but it feels fake. I want to believe at least one them would ask her why the hell they’re moving shit…and figure she’s messing with them at the very least.

I want to see the convo they had on the app…

It could be real, but it feels fake. I want to believe at least one them would ask her why the hell they’re moving shit…and figure she’s messing with them at the very least.

I want to see the convo they had on the app…

Nah. You don't think there are enough simps out there to really do something like this?

Lol this is a violation of labor laws if they werent paid. She is also lucky the dudes didn't attack her this is a dangerous prank for women if the guys arent good people.
We all don't live in Cali, ppl don't attack each other over pranks

I’d pull shit like this when I was younger. Invite boys over and then make them do all my chores. I always made it very clear nothing was going to come from it but they stuck around to continue to be humiliated and used. Some guys just like that. Now here I am today still at it but worse than ever before.

<Oku02>

We all don't live in Cali, ppl don't attack each other over pranks
The u haul kidnappings was in nevada and a place like Indianapolis has way more crime than a lot of CA cities. Homegirl is putting herself in danger if she invites the wrong dude.

A true alpha would have ended up having sex with one of the other guys on her bed in a show of dominance
Gay sex is the most alpha form of sex removes the feminity I have repeated this on here several times on S-dog and will continue to repeat it till my last breath.

It’s not even a funny prank

and the guy orchestrating it looks like a douchebag

Gen Z entertainment. Not for me.

200w.gif

worst part is they actually don’t think it’s staged

Back