Prank: Woman invites multiple Tinder dates to help her move.

Nah. You don't think there are enough simps out there to really do something like this?
There probably is, but I want to believe it varies from city to city. Like I couldn’t see this working in New York. The dudes would ask her too many question, take her shit, or just generally be I’m uncooperative.

We need to import 150 million muslims into this country
I don't think we have 150 million in our continent, but sent here the ships and we give you all ones we have

That wouldn't work on me. I barely am motivated to move my own shit. Moving someone else's? Good luck with that.

Bitches ain't shit but hoe's and tricks.

More news at 11:rolleyes:

Nah. You don't think there are enough simps out there to really do something like this?
holli-would-cool-world.gif

Damn, this thread really exposes a lot. Do you guys know that some people will do things just to be nice, and not because there is pussy on the back end? Some people are not just transactional all of the time. You can get tricked, but still be a good person and decide to help someone anyway. You don’t have to cut their head off, or whatever you incels think you have to do, to “satisfy honor,” or whatever the fuck you guys think.

Must be able to lift 55lbs +

who here hasn’t made erroneous life decisions
under these parameters.

Damn, this thread really exposes a lot. Do you guys know that some people will do things just to be nice, and not because there is pussy on the back end? Some people are not just transactional all of the time. You can get tricked, but still be a good person and decide to help someone anyway. You don’t have to cut their head off, or whatever you incels think you have to do, to “satisfy honor,” or whatever the fuck you guys think.

I probably would have helped for a bit to be honest. I would have called her on her bullshit but then helped anyway just to be a nice human. Be like "bitch....I see what you are doing, you aren't tricking me, but I'll help for a bit anyway if you honestly need help moving"

I think crazy shit like this used to happen all the time but nowadays everyone has to be a damn social influencer. Why does everything have to be recorded and put online? People can't even eat food without taking pictures of it. Or they go to a concert or event and spend 1/2 time looking at the event through a screen or deciding the best place to get pictures.

Get off my lawn!

Cliffs: Prank show. Woman meets guys on Tinder and they think they are on a date. They see other guys at the house and realize she is just helping them move. Her goal is to move all of the items. She eventually leaves in the UHaul, leaving a bunch of dudes alone in the house without her.

While I usually resent simps, this is one of the few times I sorta feel sorry for the marks because she is putting them to work.

I like the one dude who just bounces early on...

How do you think you'd react?

It's always easy say "I'd do this" or "I'd do that" hypothetically, but this is not always the case in real life. I'd probably help her with a few things, call her out when I realize what's going on, then say "I gotta bounce." Not that I'd be doing the Tinder crap to begin with.

Why was TS banned?

I consider myself to have far too much self worth for that. At the very very least there's an equal relationship and on first dates there would be effort on both parts.

It could be helping her move by myself and that would be a no, because she doesn't know me to ask me for anything yet. If she doesn't have people she knows who will help her move already then that is a real red flag and I'll want none of that.

If someone was recording me to my disadvantage I would grab that phone and smash it into the floor like when I did door work and someone tried that shit. People that pull out the camera get special attention.

Gen Z entertainment:

Use a hot girl to get guys to meet up for a date.
Have hot girl trick them into helping her move instead of actually having a date.
Sit in a van and tell hot girl to say things that make the guys look stupid.
Have more than one guy show up to make even more guys look stupid.
Post the entire thing online so people can laugh at these random guys while they profit off them.

I don't think I would have been sad at all if that van caught on fire with them in it. Everyone involved in the video other than the random guys that showed up to go on a date are straight trash.

Back