Why the UFC will never get rid of WMMA or put it on it’s own cards.

Until people have access to the UFC's financial statements, they should probably not act like they know why the UFC makes decisions.

I guess I was the last generation to be taught not to run my mouth when I did not know what I was talking about.

TJ Dillashaw likes to exchange a lot, he thinks that he has so much power. If he would try to exchange punches with Nunes, I'm 100% sure that Amanda Nunes would knock him tf out.

And Henry Cejudos weakess punches would not do anything to Shevchenko, she's not TJ. hahaha

I believe you are firmly in the minority in that opinion, my friend. It’s pretty glaring the disparity in skills, but if you can’t see that, then you really should learn more about the sport. Dillashaw best Garbrandt twice who like Nunes, is a brawler. But he has much faster and tighter punches. Dillashaw also best Lineker who again is a brawler that is much quicker and tighter with his punches than Nunes. Cejudo beat Demetrious who is superior to Shevchenko in every facet and it’s not even close.

Last edited:
Its like watching my 3yr old attack me.

Seriously I just get up and walk away from the TV, its not like I buy cards anymore anyways cause I wont pay for the fluff.

UFC is strategically inserting those female fights in between other good fights to draw viewers to them and its ridiculous when you jump skill levels like that.

A card should get better as it goes on, all the women should kick off cards instead to get them outta the way at least instead of putting a shitty ass fight on a high dollar PPV with only 4-5 fights on it.

Cris Cyborg (a 145 pound female fighter) has more power than Alexander Gustaffson (a 205 male pound fighter)
That's crazy haha.

I would like to see one of these with Amanda Nunes (135 female champion) and Tj Dillashaw (135 male champion) to compare. I'm 100% sure that Amanda would ridicule him. There is a lot of power difference, seriously.

Cris Cyborg (a 145 pound female fighter) has more power than Alexander Gustaffson (a 205 male pound fighter)
That's crazy haha.

I would like to see one of these with Amanda Nunes (135 female champion) and Tj Dillashaw (135 male champion) to compare. I'm 100% sure that Amanda would ridicule him. There is a lot of power difference, seriously.

First off, those things are far from actual indicators of power. They’re a carnival game meant for fun. They have Sean O’Malley as having one of the hardest hits, you really think that’s accurate? And secondly, having power doesn’t mean you win. Having the skill to land the punches at the right time is much more important than power. We’d have a vastly different set of champions of power was the only thing that mattered. Cyborg and Nunes have far less technique to their strikes than their male counterparts in Dillashaw and Holloway.

I just don’t understand why fight fans are the ones that need to accept watching both sexes in combat sports. I don’t see fans of the NBA being forced to watch WNBA or other sports like women’s football. Look if there was a girl like Ann Wolfe or Cyborg competing sign me the fuck up I will watch it. But that’s a special attraction only. Seriously I ain’t interested in All these others girls. I am sorry I just don’t give a shit about their fighting prowess. Anyway in 10 years time transgender representation in sports will come to full fruition and all female competing in sports will be dominated by male to female athletes anyway
Why are you comparing an individual sport (mma) to team sports?

In pretty much every individual sport in the world women complete along side men and broadcasters show both.

Martial arts, bjj, kickboxing, athletics, field sport, swimming, skiing, shooting, sailing, tennis, pretty much every individual sport out there its the case (one exception being golf which is largely logistical)

Why are you comparing mma to team sports, makes no sense at all

For sure the American colleges are full of crazed feminists who churn out academic papers by the dumper load on all manner of wimmins topics. Occasionally I check to see if the explosion in interest in women's mma has caught their attention. Guess what, apart from a handful of references to Rousey or Fallon Fox it elicits no interest at all.

No, the UFC and all the other promotions are putting on female fights because they think it's profitable, this is the fight game after all. Feminism hasn't even noticed mma, it's too far beneath their ivory tower obsessions.

Now things might change, the current interest might fade away and the world catches up with the progressive thinkers of Sherdog - who in their monotonous moaning and wish for things they dislike to disappear, kind of remind me of the feminazis - until then they're going to have to continue heading out to the shitter.

WMMA will/is improving.

Remember how retrospectively shit men's MMA was back at UFC 1 >>>

Give it a chance to grow.

In the meantime, there are enough good fighters and attractive athletes to justify its existence.

For sure the American colleges are full of crazed feminists who churn out academic papers by the dumper load on all manner of wimmins topics. Occasionally I check to see if the explosion in interest in women's mma has caught their attention. Guess what, apart from a handful of references to Rousey or Fallon Fox it elicits no interest at all.

No, the UFC and all the other promotions are putting on female fights because they think it's profitable, this is the fight game after all. Feminism hasn't even noticed mma, it's too far beneath their ivory tower obsessions.

Now things might change, the current interest might fade away and the world catches up with the progressive thinkers of Sherdog - who in their monotonous moaning and wish for things they dislike to disappear, kind of remind me of the feminazis - until then they're going to have to continue heading out to the shitter.

It is truly rare to find a post of this quality. Thank you, sir.

First off, those things are far from actual indicators of power. They’re a carnival game meant for fun. They have Sean O’Malley as having one of the hardest hits, you really think that’s accurate? And secondly, having power doesn’t mean you win. Having the skill to land the punches at the right time is much more important than power. We’d have a vastly different set of champions of power was the only thing that mattered. Cyborg and Nunes have far less technique to their strikes than their male counterparts in Dillashaw and Holloway.

I still think that Amanda Nunes would beat Tj Dillashaw. Like I said, he likes to exchange a lot and Nunes has more power for sure.

Whatever, the whole thing is that a lot of people here like to underestimate or disprove women's MMA but my point is that they can put a lot of good shows too.

Look at UFC 232, nobody wasn't talking about Jon Jones weakess fight, everybody was talking about Cyborg/Nunes fight.

If I could bottle the shit that clowns in here write about wmma I’d be rich. Just another thread going to be full of cures for insomnia.

giphy.gif

Showing a gif of possibly the worst ever wmma in the UFC and an Invicta clip are just topping in the cake. Blah blah blah.

Agreed man. There is something deeply wrong and missing in american men today. I cant even begin to relate to the NEED so many of them have to put women down and constantly assert their dominance. It is sad and transparent but unfortunately there are enough of them to affirm each others stupidity.

I still think that Amanda Nunes would beat Tj Dillashaw. Like I said, he likes to exchange a lot and Nunes has more power for sure.

Whatever, the whole thing is that a lot of people here like to underestimate or disprove women's MMA but my point is that they can put a lot of good shows too.

Look at UFC 232, nobody wasn't talking about Jon Jones weakess fight, everybody was talking about Cyborg/Nunes fight.

Sure, they can put on some entertaining fights. Majority are amateur level though, which is the problem most people have with it. I’ve said I’d be fine with having just top 5 in the UFC as there are a handful that are worth watching, but it’s silly to compare them to their male counterparts, it’s obviously an entirely different skill level, just like any other sport, men are just more genetically gifted and will always be better at athletics.

Maybe if they pack it with transgender male to females it’ll get more exciting.

The big tennis tournaments (Winbledon, French, US and Aussie) have women and men together, the Olympics, track and field too and hardly anyone cares.
If the insecure dick heads here who are bothered by it were right the UFC wouldn't have any WMMA, the UFC is a business and Dana only added it because it increased profit. the whiny bitches here don't vote with their wallet, if you don't like WMMA don't buy PPVs with it on (instead of retending you wnet for a smoke) and tell the UFC that's why you did it and if there are enough people complaining they'll drop it.

It's incredibly rare that the WMMA fight(s) on a card are the worst fight on a card, especially if there are 2 fat HWs fighting. UFC 226 only had 1 WMMA fight on the card, it was a fuck of a lot better than Lewis vs Ngannou.

I'm pretty sure Nate Quarry Vs Kalib Starnes wasn't a WMMA fight.

Do they still have mixed doubles?

Women's MMA is like putting a restaurant putting heaps of vegetables in beef stew

It stretches out the product and makes things cheaper

Just like for a restaurant, having a stew of just high quality beef and nothing else is way way more expensive than having a stew with some beef and a heap of vegetables

IT's padding

That is what Women's MMA is, helps pad cards.
Who makes stew without veggies?

You are spot on ! I just skip the fights when I am watching cards the next morning

Why are you comparing an individual sport (mma) to team sports?

In pretty much every individual sport in the world women complete along side men and broadcasters show both.

Martial arts, bjj, kickboxing, athletics, field sport, swimming, skiing, shooting, sailing, tennis, pretty much every individual sport out there its the case (one exception being golf which is largely logistical)

Why are you comparing mma to team sports, makes no sense at all
Tbh I have no idea why I compare the two. Ur right I should probably compare it to tennis. But basically for me if ur not Ann Wolfe, cicillia braekhus heck Katie Taylor, cyborg, shevchenko, Nunez I am just not interested. I think for me I just don’t care to see women rise through the ranks I would rather just see championships only, especially on ppv cards

Back