Why the UFC will never get rid of WMMA or put it on it’s own cards.

I honestly don’t think there would be a women’s fight even in my top 100 fights.

If you dont have Aldana v Pudilova in your top 100 I dont know what to say

That fight was non-stop action start to finish.

I don't intend to go back and watch the full cards to see if there were worse fights on those cards, but your opinion on the matter hardly qualifies as "fact".

Of course it’s a matter of opinion, forgive my hyperbole. To me and I know many others, women frequently kill the energy of the card and frequently bring bad fights at a much more consistent than men. It’s fine if others enjoy it, I just disagree that they frequently or even mostly put on great fights.

They wholeheartedly think that they can turn one of them into a ronda level star and all they have to do is keep shoving them down our throat

If you dont have Aldana v Pudilova in your top 100 I dont know what to say

That fight was non-stop action start to finish.

Really? In the thousands of fights that have taken place you really couldn’t find 100 better fights? I agree, it was a good fight. But there have easily been at least 100 better ones in my opinion.

We clearly have vastly different opinions, if you want to enjoy what I deem subpar fighting then by all means. But that doesn’t mean I have to.

I don't intend to go back and watch the full cards to see if there were worse fights on those cards, but your opinion (or mine) on the matter hardly qualifies as "fact".

I just learned this morning that the UFC signed Felicia Spencer a few days ago. Did you post anything about that? I must have missed it.

I just learned this morning that the UFC signed Felicia Spencer a few days ago. Did you post anything about that? I must have missed it.

think shes been signed to fight Anderson. Its not like theres anyone else for her to fight except Cyborg (who crushes her)

shes on an 11 fight win streak including a win over Macy Chaisson, so im guessing her v anderson, winner fights cyborg.

even woman boxing is more developed and better than WMMA and still sucks so much that nobody in this fucking world wants to watch that shit.

Just like nobody in this fucking world would watch wMMA if wasnt shoved down our throats.

keep that shit at their own cards for fucks sake, so that everybody who likes it can watch it whenever they want.

think shes been signed to fight Anderson. Its not like theres anyone else for her to fight except Cyborg (who crushes her)

shes on an 11 fight win streak including a win over Macy Chaisson, so im guessing her v anderson, winner fights cyborg.

Well they signed Viana at FW as well. So that looks a little more like trying to build the division. But, who knows with the UFC. It makes sense for Fee to fight Megan since she called her out after beating Helena last summer.

I’d like to see Fee get a cpl more fights first. But if Fee gets this to the ground she will finish Megan.

P.S.

You probably know. Is Meatball Molly the only British woman in the UFC?

I don't intend to go back and watch the full cards to see if there were worse fights on those cards, but your opinion (or mine) on the matter hardly qualifies as "fact".

Amazing how many people do not seem to know the difference. Glad this shit was taught in my generation, along with the need to keep your mouth shut if you did not know what you were talking about. Now every idiot things he can argue with brain surgeons, evolutionary biologists and rocket scientists.

You would think on an MMA board more people would actually know something about MMA, but, alas.

No. I didn't post about it.

You probably know. Is Meatball Molly the only British woman in the UFC?

Joanna Calderwood at 125lb

The only other notable one was Kate Jackson.

She lost to Tatiana Suarez in the tuf semis (Which is in retrospect no disgrace) and so wasnt signed. Shes now fighting at 125 in Bellator, lost a close decision to Valerie Letourneau (Also no disgrace) and recently took the golden girl Anastasia Yankova's perfect record from her.

Considering some of the fighters they did sign from that tuf, ashley yoder (who she beat), amanda cooper for example, I really think they dropped the ball not signing Kate. They signed Jamie Moyle ffs who got knocked out in the first round, yet they didnt sign the girl that lost to the eventual winner.

Shes lost four times, Tatiana, Letournea, Joanna Jedrzejczyk and an early career loss to some random.

She lost to Tatiana Suarez in the tuf finale (Which is in retrospect no disgrace) and so wasnt signed. Shes now fighting at 125 in Bellator, lost a close decision to Valerie Letourneau (Also no disgrace) and recently took the golden girl Anastasia Yankova's perfect record from her.

Considering some of the fighters they did sign from that tuf, ashley yoder for example, I really think they dropped the ball not signing Kate

Right. I actually should have said English. I didn’t include Jo Jo because she’s Scottish. And I definitely meant currently in the UFC. Thanks.

Right. I actually should have said English. I didn’t include Jo Jo because she’s Scottish. And I definitely meant currently in the UFC. Thanks.

Molly wont be in the UFC much longer..

She lost to Tatiana Suarez in the tuf semis (Which is in retrospect no disgrace) and so wasnt signed.

A less notable English fighter, but also making it into the semi-finals of TUF (beating Helen Harper in the quarterfinals), and also not signed to the UFC, was Lanchana Green. She lost to Amanda Bobby Cooper in that semi-final fight.

A less notable English fighter, but also making it into the semi-finals of TUF (beating Helen Harper in the quarterfinals), and also not signed to the UFC, was Lanchana Green. She lost to Amanda Bobby Cooper in that semi-final fight.

to be fair, if you lose to Amanda Cooper you probably dont deserve to be in the UFC :D

I just learned this morning that the UFC signed Felicia Spencer a few days ago.

Well they signed Viana at FW as well. So that looks a little more like trying to build the division.

That's great! They have to sign Kayla Harrison too.

That division with: Amanda Nunes, Cris Cyborg, Megan Anderson, Holly Holm, Cat Zingano, Germaine de Randamie and a few good ones more would be amazing.

UFC can make that division lit!

They have had it going for a few years now and continue to sign new women regularly. They won't get rid of it because clearly it is financially viable... If it wasn't it would have already been gone. It buys about 25 minutes of TV time (walk in, fight, interview, analysis..) for probably about $60,000.00.

Back