Why the hell is The Wkend headlining the halftime show?

No idea who Ken Jennings is, sounds like a Can.
and ah, cant remember the link to the study. It was some website called lemon festival? Lime party? cant remember, something like that

Basically it confirmed that through research on mice, scientists found that liking Pop culture is directionally related to small pee pee size.

I dont make the rules, but Im sorry for your loss <3
Oh ok. So you just made some shit up. Nice lol

Im sure ill make you look stupid again in a future thread. This seems to be some pattern.

Nfl wants the lgbt fanbase..they went out and got the gayest band right now.

Is he one of the mixed race dudes who did "Party Rock"? If so I hope the dancing robot is on stage with him.

People not thinking Weeknd is a star really shows how many out-of-the-loop boomers there are on here; lol @ wanting dinosaur rock bands like the Stones out there, you aren't the target audience anymore.

He's bigger than Coldplay and Maroon 5 for sure, and probably the most relevant male pop star right now. Probably one of the best choices they could have come up with, especially after having J-Lo last year (Shakira was a great co-main though).

He's a huge act and will translate to the Superbowl stage well. Not sure what the issue is. Its better than most of the headliners the last few years.

That Simpson Oldman Yell At cloud thing should be an emoji right now.

Just chatted to a colleague about this, he's fine with it too. People being outraged is funny.

Lol at grown men watching the halftime show. Halftime show is for eating food and ripping beers. Let the women watch that shit.

he's a complete wierdo but i think he's very talented

Back