Why the hell is The Wkend headlining the halftime show?

You're supposed to comfort me, not berate me. Too attractive for that.
It was just a week play on words regarding bills we have to pay. We both are attractive in interesting and unusual ways. I’ll never give you a B rating.

He's been pretty top tier for awhile now. Didn't he have a track in that 50 shades of gray movie? Dude makes music to fuck to and has taken over the pop genre for the last couple years. Blinding Lights was huge.

His new album is fucking fantastic. Got tickets to take my daughter to his concert this past summer but well, we know how last summer turned out. And the dude is a hell of a live preformer. Only thing to look forward to this superb owl

Bro, I’m as woke as they get. And saying the Wkend is as big as Bieber or Shakira is just nonsense. Those two sell out stadiums in like 5 minutes. The Wkend is simply not on their level. I know you think he is, but nine out of ten people who you randomly asked would not agree.
He had a sold out fucking tour canceled due to covid. Hes literally the biggest fucking musician there is right now. Quit being intentionally dense.

iu

I only follow one pop artist. Thats enough.
in-this-image-released-on-november-22-dua-lipa-performs-onstage-for-picture-id1287136114

It’s exactly the kind of trash SuperBoring watchers like.

The more savvy you are to pop culture, the lower your IQ. This is backed by years of research
Lol. Ken Jennings is an idiot then. Show me a link to your study.

I remember you from previous threads a while back and i remember you being kind of a moron.

The Weekend had an entire episode of American Dad dedicated to him, voicing himself.

Weekend > Those cans you mentioned.

Lol. Ken Jennings is an idiot then. Show me a link to your study.

I remember you from previous threads a while back and i remember you being kind of a moron.
No idea who Ken Jennings is, sounds like a Can.
and ah, cant remember the link to the study. It was some website called lemon festival? Lime party? cant remember, something like that

Basically it confirmed that through research on mice, scientists found that liking Pop culture is directionally related to small pee pee size.

I dont make the rules, but Im sorry for your loss <3

Last edited:
One day a real rock and roll band or metal band since they play their songs all the times in stadiums.

One day a real rock and roll band or metal band since they play their songs all the times in stadiums.
There was a petition to get David Draiman from Disturbed to do the national anthem.

Cosidering how well 49ers did last year and Metallica are local it would have been really neat for them to do the half time show.

Personally I think they should get Sturgill Simpson, but what do I know.

Back