Why the hell is The Wkend headlining the halftime show?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
He’s not that big of a star at all. I mean, he’s totally B-List compared to the major superstars that usually perform.

He is huge with young people. He is weird looking but has that big dancing hit on TikTok. This fits with the way the world is going. He wins the BLM crowd, the LGBT crowd, screw middle America lol. I mean really, Maroon 5 shirt off guy, Missy Elliot, Cold Play, Beyoncé....anyone think those songs are being played in tail gates? Lmao

He is huge with young people. He is weird looking but has that big dancing hit on TikTok. This fits with the way the world is going. He wins the BLM crowd, the LGBT crowd, screw middle America lol. I mean really, Maroon 5 shirt off guy, Missy Elliot, Cold Play, Beyoncé....anyone think those songs are being played in tail gates? Lmao
You have never listend to him. His new album is really good and is a call back to 80's dance/ new wave.

One thing is fore sure, he is pulling better numbers than all of them.. Is that what makes you a big star? If not what is it?

One thing is fore sure, he is pulling better numbers than all of them.. Is that what makes you a big star? If not what is it?

He’s bigger than Swift, Bieber, Drake, Rihanna, Sheeran, Jay-Z, Kanye, etc.? No fucking way. One hit song doesn’t make him bigger than those guys.

Artistically, The Weekend is becoming the male version of Gaga. He's entertaining outside the box and people are liking it. And I don't even really dig the guy musically or socially. I just don't front on his skills.

If you were to ask people to name 20 megastars, they’d probably not name him. How is he bigger than people like Ariana Grande, or Drake?

You have never listend to him. His new album is really good and is a call back to 80's dance/ new wave.

I have heard his songs, some are ok. But this is the Super Bowl. He isn’t Michael Jackson. He isn’t even Chris Brown, love him or hate him, his show is ill. I think they should have had Run DMC and Aerosmith.

Back