Why the hell is The Wkend headlining the halftime show?

Making a fuss over an event during a break that people hit the head and get snacks? Da fuck wrong with you?

A bunch of homophobic twats took offense to Bruno Mars doing the half time show, he is entertaining as all hell. Homophobia/racism/etc should have no part in sport entertainment.

He's pretty big, dude. He's probably a slight second tier pop star compared to the heavies, but he's got quite the following. He's not small time by any means.

That’s what everyone seems to think I’m saying, that he’s small time. But I’m not. I’m just saying that he’s not at the top, like pretty much every other Super Bowl act.

A bunch of homophobic twats took offense to Bruno Mars doing the half time show, he is entertaining as all hell. Homophobia/racism/etc should have no part in sport entertainment.
Is bruno gay?

And ruh-roh w yer tatanka

I’m not at all bent out of shape about it. I’m just surprised. I don’t dislike the Wkend. I’m definitely not a fan of Mars though, but I wasn’t surprised when he headlined the halftime show.

Is bruno gay?

And ruh-roh w yer tatanka
He'd catch your grenade for me.
Uptown Funk is an amazing track, he's a pure entertainer.

The Weekend isn't to be sniffed at, he's catchy pop. Sure I'd rather NIN or Corey Taylor but fuck it, it's free, anyone getting bent out of shape has issues.

He’s not that big of a star at all. I mean, he’s totally B-List compared to the major superstars that usually perform.

Probably because he's young and Black. I'm sure it will still be cool though. In the past even if I didn't really care for the artist I still found the halftime show entertaining. It's always quite the spectacle.

last time I gave the Super Bowl Halftime show even an afterthought, the whole world saw Janet Jackson's titty.

Pretty sure I'm gonna crop dust all the zoomers and millenials actually watching the upcoming SB Halftime show on my way to the bathroom and outside to have a smoke break.

Pretty sure I'm gonna crop dust all the zoomers and millenials actually watching the upcoming SB Halftime show on my way to the bathroom and outside to have a smoke break.
That'll teach them. <{walkerwhut}>

He'd catch your grenade for me.
Uptown Funk is an amazing track, he's a pure entertainer.

The Weekend isn't to be sniffed at, he's catchy pop. Sure I'd rather NIN or Corey Taylor but fuck it, it's free, anyone getting bent out of shape has issues.

bills

always disappointing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back