Why the hell is The Wkend headlining the halftime show?

most ppl would say old school hip hop would be 80s to early 90s. the only thing i can think of from the 80s i listen to with any regularity is NWA, and half their stuff was 90s
run dmc, beastie boys, ll cool j, kool moe dee, big daddy kane, dougie fresh, boogie down productions (krs one), utfo, ms shan, schoolly d, queen latifa, mc lyte (i always wanted a piece of that), salt-n-pepa. shirley you've heard of some of these

run dmc, beastie boys, ll cool j, kool moe dee, big daddy kane, dougie fresh, boogie down productions (krs one), utfo, ms shan, schoolly d, queen latifa, mc lyte (i always wanted a piece of that), salt-n-pepa. shirley you've heard of some of these

I heard Queen Latifah has a new project out, you might like it

I heard Queen Latifah has a new project out, you might like it
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
going from a limey to queen latifa as the equalizer is not progress you cuck

4e5921de3cb74c1572dacce94e636412.jpg
IMG_8981.jpg

from the other place. seriously, how did we get here?

Oh yes of course I listen to run dmc and beasties, and of course mama said knock you out is on my rotation. I've heard a couple songs from the others

Honestly not having a go, genuine interest, which songs has he stolen?

I loved the show and he's the real deal artist..

I was not referencing him but guys like Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson. I give Pharrel a free pass because Ronson did the stealing when they collaborated.

Back