Crime Why isn't the bidens being raided by the FBI?

We all know the laptop story. This is a business partner of bidens.
In this video he says the bidens were all involved with China, Russia ect. Joe was part of it also.
We all know lying to the FBI carries 10 years in prison. He turned over cell phones to prove what he said as well as a laptop. He was interviewed by the FBI two years ago.
So why hasn't the FBI done anything?

can you sum up this video please? your thread starter is BARELY legal and it contains no useful info.

cliffs or yellows.

Why you derailing?
Now you care about derailing again.

<Dany07>

Maybe the Bidens haven't gotten raided because nothing was found to warrant it, or maybe they are still collecting evidence and investigating them etc.

q6xkq66pbqg91.jpg

And there's nothing TS can do except having a meltdown on a karate forum for almost 24 hours <Lmaoo>
Lol I'm always having a meltdown.
I'm fighting a fight I can't win and I understand that. I've always been a good person. Never stole anything, paid my taxes. Gone to bat for friends ect. I'm just sick and tired of all the BS.

Congress is a joke. My first vote was for Obama. I was a dem and the more I leaned the more I saw the ways of Ron Paul and he kind of woke me up. I saw Trump as a outsider and we needed a change so I voted for him. What I saw after from day one was how crazy this "game" is.
Trump is no Saint but I felt he was better than Republicans or dems. Shit he donated to dems.
Anyway, after all the drama with elections and the bidens I'm pissed off. Is it too much to ask for equal treatment? We all know what happened with Clinton and what she got away with. Now we've seen what's going on with the bidens and what they're getting away with. It's all soured me and I only support a handful of people in congress.
I'm figuring out the thing to do is to cash out. Not pay taxes and live debt free. I've made all that happen this year. I'm done supporting the fraud in wars with my tax dollars from my business. Can't live like we use to because we have to plan out the future because neither of us plan to work again.

Useless wars being fought. Our money getting pissed away. I'm sick of it.

So use I want equal justice. Do I think its extreme to chase down a president over few documents? Sure, that can be done in court. Is a raid on his house ok? Not at all.

How do the bidens get away with the crimes they've done? There's evidence on laptops, pics, videos, and business partners accounts.

So excuse me if it pisses me off.

Now you care about derailing again.

<Dany07>

Maybe the Bidens haven't gotten raided because nothing was found to warrant it, or maybe they are still collecting evidence and investigating them etc.
Actually, not at all. You're welcome to bring up anything you want if it were up to me. I just go on because I was yellowed for some complete BS so now I call it out. Because, being consistent is a good thing right? But we all know that's not going to happen.
I proved that to you the other day when I said you wouldn't get in trouble. It wasn't personal, it was to prove a point. What happened? My point was proven right?

Well you said there wasn't anything beeing done about this in over 2 years, so what triggered you to start a thread about it now? Did something happen in the last 24 hours?
You think this is the first biden post about this from me? I update that topic all the time.

Actually, not at all. You're welcome to bring up anything you want if it were up to me. I just go on because I was yellowed for some complete BS so now I call it out. Because, being consistent is a good thing right? But we all know that's not going to happen.
I proved that to you the other day when I said you wouldn't get in trouble. It wasn't personal, it was to prove a point. What happened? My point was proven right?
Get in trouble?

I'm fighting a fight I can't win and I understand that. I've always been a good person. Never stole anything, paid my taxes. Gone to bat for friends ect. I'm just sick and tired of all the BS.

Congress is a joke. My first vote was for Obama. I was a dem and the more I leaned the more I saw the ways of Ron Paul and he kind of woke me up. I saw Trump as a outsider and we needed a change so I voted for him. What I saw after from day one was how crazy this "game" is.
Trump is no Saint but I felt he was better than Republicans or dems. Shit he donated to dems.
Anyway, after all the drama with elections and the bidens I'm pissed off. Is it too much to ask for equal treatment? We all know what happened with Clinton and what she got away with. Now we've seen what's going on with the bidens and what they're getting away with. It's all soured me and I only support a handful of people in congress.
I'm figuring out the thing to do is to cash out. Not pay taxes and live debt free. I've made all that happen this year. I'm done supporting the fraud in wars with my tax dollars from my business. Can't live like we use to because we have to plan out the future because neither of us plan to work again.

So use I want equal justice. Do I think its extreme to chase down a president over few documents? Sure, that can be done in court. Is a raid on his house ok? Not at all.

How do the bidens get away with the crimes they've done? There's evidence on laptops, pics, videos, and business partners accounts.

Between a Governor and a Senator (assuming all else is equal), which do you prefer for the presidency?

I never understood the Trumpers who bring up that they voted for Obama. Usually they reason that Obama letting them down caused them to vote for Trump and switch parties cause Trump is an outsider and was gonna clean the swamp etc. But they just choose to ignore how Trump isn't an outsider and is an elite and thoroughly corrupt and filled the swamp with bad hombres that he thought were loyal to him.

Get in trouble?
Yeah ya know yellowed like I got. I knew you wouldn't get one for derailing like I got. I wanted to prove that to you if you remember right and I did. Like I said, it wasn't personal.
The mods here don't like people that like Trump or DeSantis or are anti war. So those of us that think like this get yellows.
Lol I got this yellow I have now from posting a tweet.

Yeah ya know yellowed like I got. I knew you wouldn't get one for derailing like I got. I wanted to prove that to you if you remember right and I did. Like I said, it wasn't personal.
The mods here don't like people that like Trump or DeSantis or are anti war. So those of us that think like this get yellows.
Probably lucky you didn't get another yellow for posting the same video 35 times during your hissy fit in the other thread.

I never understood the Trumpers who bring up that they voted for Obama. Usually they reason that Obama letting them down caused them to vote for Trump and switch parties cause Trump is an outsider and was gonna clean the swamp etc. But they just choose to ignore how Trump isn't an outsider and is an elite and thoroughly corrupt and filled the swamp with bad hombres that he thought were loyal to him.
Because it's who I first voted for in a election.?.?
Look, we will see differently about trump and that all good. I just don't think congress and life long politicians have our best interest at heart.
Ever ask yourself why they hate him so much? Or why they don't want him back and they're going to all these extremes? When we have evidence of the president being involved for pay for play. Because Trump threw a wrench in it all.

You derail a ton every thread you've been in and barely got yellows now.

Probably lucky you didn't get another yellow for posting the same video 35 times during your hissy fit in the other thread.
It's all good man. I'm sure I'll get banned sooner or later. I have to stay true to my values. I understand most don't understand that but it is what it is.
Life goes on.

You derail a ton every thread you've been in and barely got yellows now.
Let me ask you a question. If someone says something off topic from the topic and they quote me. Am I allowed to respond or is that derailing?

Because it's who I first voted for in a election.?.?
Look, we will see differently about trump and that all good. I just don't think congress and life long politicians have our best interest at heart.
Ever ask yourself why they hate him so much? Or why they don't want him back and they're going to all these extremes? When we have evidence of the president being involved for pay for play. Because Trump threw a wrench in it all.
We've already seen about Trump. He is not an outsider he is an elite that has been getting away with a lot for a long time. He is now finally getting something of a comeuppance but will probably end up getting a slap on the wrist while his fall guys get punished.

The FBI is raid not Biden’s beings, WHY?

It's all good man. I'm sure I'll get banned sooner or later. I have to stay true to my values. I understand most don't understand that but it is what it is.
Life goes on.
You value having a temper tantrum and spamming shit that nobody cares about in the discussion? Truly noble freedom fighter.

Back