Crime Why isn't the bidens being raided by the FBI?

<{walkerwhut}>

Meanwhile, in reality, democrats were raging at Comey for investigating Hillary, then he tucked tail and said it wasn't really an investigation so much as a "matter", then said she clearly committed crimes but had no interest in pursuing charges to appease "the party" and didn't want to be in the dog house with his pussy hat wearing wife.

He then got fired for telling Trump in person that he was not the target of their partisan investigation, but refusing to say that in public because he was scared of the democrats.

Nobody "celebrated" his appointment of Wray, and just lol at "partisan appointments" in DC, where Trump got a total of 12,000 votes in 2016. FFS, Walter Mondale won DC by 75 points, yet you're imagining this giant pool of defiant republicans ready to trash their career.

Yes, raiding the home of the last president and front runner for the next nomination's house for outdated, several year old clerical records that they already have copies and records of is pretty goddamn far from normal or sane.

So the answer is that you don't see how your argument is a non-sequitur. Got it. You choose to believe that Wray is in the Democrats' pocket and is used by the federal government to go after Trump because..... (???)

You Trumpers can't stick to any singular logic. Your logic adapts to your emotions rather than actual reasoning.

If you guys want to discuss each other rather than the thread topic, use the lounge, PMs or the OT.

My bad, I responded after seeing this message. I won't respond any further to a topic unrelated.

Read from an unbiased place it's easy to see that on average they are smarter and more educated and less shitty in general. Less yellow cards too and when you see them they are usually not blaming the system for having them either

I think it's pretty obvious and it's how I formed my opinions from a place of having none at all and not really caring how it turned out. Sherdog has shown me a lot about both sides and neither side is close to perfect but the right is a hell of a lot further off for the most part.
You're forming your political opinions based on what is posted on Sherdog???
Good grief, most of the posters in here - whichever side of the political aisle - don't even believe the stuff they wrote.
All they want to do is score points against each other.

Jesus Christ this is one of the most famous pictures of Epstein and Maxwell out there. Bamboo or cottage cheese for brains could realise it's fake
unfortunately, some trumpers do not have the mental faculties of cottage cheese or bamboo

What does trump need to do for his fans to see the light? What would he even do with nuclear codes? Biden can be many things but he at least knows the rules

trump just doesn’t care lol

Deadon should have just logged out and not logged back in unless the urge to post here was too much so he had a mod ban him. Who knew the forums could be that addictive
Weak minded people. I am not suprised to be honest. He couldn't even handle his shit in the Ukraine war thread, and i dont think he even had any stake in either side.

Weak minded people. I am not suprised to be honest. He couldn't even handle his shit in the Ukraine war thread, and i dont think he even had any stake in either side.
He did. He was pro Russia like the rest of the alt right crowd. Not because he liked Russia or anything, he was just against whatever Biden and the dems were for

this is they kind of lying i mean. i NEVER said its only on the right. so you just demonstrated what im talking about.

what i said was that i was not political until bernie sanders came along and inspired me and that is when i got involved in politics and i formed my opinion of the right and the left by reading threads here on sherdog and i actually read most of the posts in a given thread and not just leap in to comment like most people.

if you do that it is pretty clear that the right is more toxic, more angry, more degenerate, more dishonest, more slanderous and less intelligent and less educated. they also get more yellows by a fair amount even though they blame that on the mods.

sure the left has its hacks and its sophists too but the right owns the degenerate department and gets way more yellows.
You look up to a guy who’s never had a job until he got into politics?

You look up to a guy who’s never had a job until he got into politics?

I believe he has flight the good fight against all odds and even when members of his own party him and rail against him. I think it takes great courage to do what Bernie has done.

I also consider his job to be a real job the job of a servant.

Back