Crime Why isn't the bidens being raided by the FBI?

deadon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know the laptop story. This is a business partner of bidens.
In this video he says the bidens were all involved with China, Russia ect. Joe was part of it also.
We all know lying to the FBI carries 10 years in prison. He turned over cell phones to prove what he said as well as a laptop. He was interviewed by the FBI two years ago.
So why hasn't the FBI done anything?

It's weird that leftists love referring to Trump as "daddy" when they attempt an insult. Why is that the first thing you guys think of?

Oh wait, you're the party of <17>. Why am I surprised?

<36>
Yeah people are attending rallies worshipping Biden and thinking he was sent by god . Even dems don’t like Biden . But pretend Trump doesn’t have fanatics who’d go to war for him and defend him off every single accusation he’s ever had in his life . Sounds like daddy to me but pretend it’s just a normal liking of a president . And Lol at “ leftists .”

Yeah people are attending rallies worshipping Biden and thinking he was sent by god . Even dems don’t like Biden . But pretend Trump doesn’t have fanatics who’d go to war for him and defend him off every single accusation he’s ever had in his life . Sounds like daddy to me but pretend it’s just a normal liking of a president . And Lol at “ leftists .”
Umm review my history. Search DeSantis and who I would vote for.
Please don't derail the topic.

Do you even FBI, bro? They don't investigate crimes, they investigate their political opponents and then try to come up with something later. They only raid homes to get back diaries with embarrassing information about the senile president, but if you lie on a firearm application, throw the loaded gun in a trashcan next to a high school, launder tax money through your crack addled kid's shady contracts in foreign countries, and you're not a problem to the political establishment, they're happy to look the other way.

It's because Joe is a member of the corrupt club of c u next tuesdays who are protecting each other. To be honest he barely is in with them but they have to look after him.

Joe is a moron going back decades which is easy to find if you research him, but he's in the club.

Do you even FBI, bro? They don't investigate crimes, they investigate their political opponents and then try to come up with something later. They only raid homes to get back diaries with embarrassing information about the senile president, but if you lie on a firearm application, throw the loaded gun in a trashcan next to a high school, launder tax money through your crack addled kid's shady contracts in foreign countries, and you're not a problem to the political establishment, they're happy to look the other way.
<WellThere>

Don't forget about a supreme court nomination

they are investigating hunter biden. as of two weeks ago they were at critical juncture.

I'm sure he will when the right gets back in power. It will be the new thing to do that will result in nothing but tax dollars down the drain
How will the right get back into power if the left is rigging elections?

q6xkq66pbqg91.jpg

And there's nothing TS can do except having a meltdown on a karate forum for almost 24 hours <Lmaoo>

How will the right get back into power if the left is rigging elections?
Too bad right is too stupid to ever stop it and know it’s always coming . Talk about weak cucks. At this point even if it’s true about Dems rigging elections ill stick with more powerful entity than the MTG party.

They're part of the Special Club, like the Clintons and Kennedys.
Trump thinks he's part of the club but he ain't.

If Joe and Hunter did some crimes I want them to get away with it. A big part of my political identity is a firm belief that anyone who is nominally on my team is entitled to do lots of crimes and should in no way face any consequences or even the mildest inconvenience for it. You see, if they did it would politically motivated or a witch-hunt, and that’s wrong. Those are gestapo tactics.

Let the big guy wet his beak. You wanna live in a banana republic?

Back