Why is Joe Rogan trying to censor Rogan Watch?

Mate, he didnt have to any splicing to make Rogan say stupid things. No words were spliced to make him say things he never said. He just compiled Rogan saying dumb shit at various times and played them complete back to back.

A multi-millionaire is browsing youtube and manually reporting someone making jokes at his expenses.

I could be wrong but I'm quite sure it was a video by Roganwatch which was spliced to make Rogan say stuff which he didn't. It wasn't funny either like the Rousey training video.

You'd think a 'comedian' would be able to take a joke. This is a man who has mocked other corporations for having youtube pull down videos for copyright, yet he has done the exact same thing for the sole reason that his drug-riddled ego cannot take a bit of a ribbing.

This pissed me off - I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Rogan. Used to be a huge fan, but the more I watch his podcast and things as such I'm beginning to go off of him.

This just seems so petty, and I couldn't understand where the channel had gone. This explains it!

The guy behind Rogan Watch is a poster from roganboard called Anon. I don't know the full backstory, but apparantely he was a frequent poster on the forums and rogan actually payed him a trip to LA. Since that trip something happened and Anon has been obsessed with Rogan making all sorts of homophobic remarks about Joe.

Here is a picture of the dude, with some googling you can probably find more about the situation.
Uacms1N.jpg

I can not understand why Joe Rogan cares what people think, especially on the internet.

You can make money on youtube.
The youtube channel is using nothing but rogans podcast to get more views
more views = more money
They're using Rogan and his content to make money

Doesn't seem that difficult to understand.

I can not understand why Joe Rogan cares what people think, especially on the internet.

Some guys making money off a channel with a hate vendetta against Joe using his own material.

You'd be cool with it if it was you?

Some guys making money off a channel with a hate vendetta against Joe using his own material.

You'd be cool with it if it was you?

My own father despises me... I'm more upset I've just run out of cappuccino

What do you think?

This pissed me off - I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Rogan. Used to be a huge fan, but the more I watch his podcast and things as such I'm beginning to go off of him.

This just seems so petty, and I couldn't understand where the channel had gone. This explains it!

We all have fallen for his act of being a funny comedian, martial arts expert, respectfull, humble and heterossexual man.

more views = more money

Exactly. It's pretty straight forward. Has nothing to do with being able to take a joke.

more views = more money

I don't think the channel was monetized, it was for educational purposes.

The guy behind Rogan Watch is a poster from roganboard called Anon. I don't know the full backstory, but apparantely he was a frequent poster on the forums and rogan actually payed him a trip to LA. Since that trip something happened and Anon has been obsessed with Rogan making all sorts of homophobic remarks about Joe.

Here is a picture of the dude, with some googling you can probably find more about the situation.
Uacms1N.jpg
looks like a creep to me

Uacms1N.jpg

HAHAHA

That femmy dude looks like Tony Hinchcliffe, the plot on the whole feud thickens.

Better question... why is someone wasting their time and energy on Joe Rogan while trying to make money by commenting on what he comments on....

Gee I wonder why a millionaire wouldn't want someone who obviously has an agenda against him to edit a bunch of stuff he says on a light hearted podcast to make him sound gay or racist or stupid. Taking what someone says out of context in an attempt to make them look bad is straight up douchey and Rogan watch did that a lot.
Edit "to make him sound racist"??

They didn't have to edit. Just play the clips. You make it sound like they edited his racist comments to make them seem worse. I watched many of them right live from the podcasts and they ARE racist comments. No editing necessary.

I'll tell you who SHOULD edit themselves. Joe Rogan. I actually used to like him before I found out all he thought about my race. Nobody had to edit shit. He just had to either think before he speaks, educate himself on some history, or stop talking about certain things, OR......

..... what he's doing right now: sounding racist.

Better question... why is someone wasting their time and energy on Joe Rogan while trying to make money by commenting on what he comments on....

You answered your own question when you said they are making money.

That makes your question NOT a better question because an answered question isn't really still a question.

I'm not suggesting the guy running the site doesn't have some issues in order to want to run a site like Roganwatch. He must have issues.

BUT I'm glad he put some of Joe's racism on blast, personally. I'm glad to know that Joe has said some of these things. The "planet of the apes" comment will never be forgotten by black ppl who hear that. My respect for Joe dropped immensely after that.

So Roganwatch, whoever you are and whatever issues you may have, thank you for educating me on some of the things Rogan thinks. But yeah, you probably have some issues....

Back