Why is Joe Rogan trying to censor Rogan Watch?

This is an unrelated topic but it was hilarious when Mark Sisson was on the podcast and mentioned how grass fed cows make a big difference for meat but grass fed whey protein is a worthless marketing gimmick. Rogan had a short panic attack and starting doing awkward damage control for The Dolce Whey, "...but it's not BAD."

And for the record, Rogan had been keeping tabs on that channel long before he had it shut down. He admitted on his own podcast that he had ads put on his "haters" (50 year old man speaking like that, ffs) videos.

Pretending like he didn't really care, but now we know that he did.

Did you think he was devoid of "care" in life? This is a stupid thread, and I bet it's your stupid channel that got shut down.

Rogan does a great podcast for free. It's a money maker. However, doing long-form radio, you're going to be taken out of context. He's had people from Aldo's manager to Dada 5000's family complain about comments made during his show.

Simple answer: Rogan is tired of people taking comments he makes in jest for entertainment... for free!... seriously.

Not to mention it's lame biting his material. Imagine the guy who created a channel dedicated to Joe Rogan. Probably not the coolest dude.

Lol at "in jest" and "out of context". Rogan Watch does not edit any of the shit that Rogan says. He simply selects the most ridiculous and outrageous shit. What context exactly would make Rogan's rant about Dada 5000 eating lots of fried chick sound better?

From what I recall, Rogan Watch only ever used Rogan's own words against him. He didn't make him say those things. If Rogan took offence to those videos, it says more about his own lack of self-awareness than anything else.

And those videos were absolutely hilarious. They actually made Rogan seem funny, albeit unintentionally so. The only ones who ever seemed to get all flustered about them were diehard Rogan bumsniffs.

I thought you already started rogan watch 2? Or did that one get pulled down as well? I'm sure you got enough time on your hands to start rogan watch 3.

Because he is a cunt. It's his favorite thing to call people while all the while he is a cunt as well. No reason he should even care about that shit.

you don't even have to do commentary, just add captions with those pop up boxes you can X-out

Did you think he was devoid of "care" in life? This is a stupid thread, and I bet it's your stupid channel that got shut down.

Whatever he has in life, it wasn't enough to counteract the damage these videos did to his fragile ego.

It's not a joke it's a witch hunt.

There is nothing worst than a comedian that gets butt hurt easily.

Who gives a crap that RoganWatch guy is one pathetic motherfucker

You aren't insecure because no one would ever care to do the same thing to you, you are a nobody.

Rogan has never once defended anything along the lines of what that channel did. Free speech doesn't mean you get to act like a jackass to someone and get away with it.

Does he have a channel dedicated to Rogan watch? No, all he did was make a copyright claim. Pretty sure that isn't stalking, duh.

It's obvious you are either a part of Rogan watch or someone who thinks just like them (hater). Get a life.
cant take anyone who literally spams "haters" "hater lol" "obvious hater" "get a life hater" seriously

What did Joe Rogan say about Dada 5000 that was considered racist by this person?

from listening to joes podcast from day one, it now comes as no mystery to me how a pretty boy new comer to holywood got on two sucessfull shows.

prob wouldnt of thought anything of it, but his complete obsession with other mens bodys and cocks, especially black ones, kind of gives the game away

from listening to joes podcast from day one, it now comes as no mystery to me how a pretty boy new comer to holywood got on two sucessfull shows.

prob wouldnt of thought anything of it, but his complete obsession with other mens bodys and cocks, especially black ones, kind of gives the game away

Especially black ones? Source pls because I dont believe he is racist OR gay

i now want to see videos from this rogan watch guy... are there still any out there to watch??? can somebody send me a link`?

cant take anyone who literally spams "haters" "hater lol" "obvious hater" "get a life hater" seriously

Why not? It's just the best word that fits the circumstance that I could think of. It's also a nicer word than I could have used.

I'm not saying Rogan isn't without his serious flaws, but devoting your waking hours to finding contradictions and inconsistencies in a guy that puts out 10 hours a week or more in conversations is a new level of sad.

Back