Why is Joe Rogan trying to censor Rogan Watch?

He shut it down when they started posting legitimate criticisms of Alpha Brain that were apparently too close to the bone.

Rogan Watch had some good videos,....it appears Rogan he wants to treat youtube like his forum, fully censored and refuse to hear criticism..

Some of the videos posted by RoganWatch were grasping at straws but a good majority of the content really exposed Rogan for the snake oil salesman he is.....

Not sure how I feel about it ...but I do think its funny Rogan got his jimmies rustled though.

The channel isn't that exciting. But that's weak from Rogan as it's his clips and he said those dumb things also it is exploting the YT copyright system. That channel is surely fair use but YT doesnt give a fuck about the actual rights and bans channels and videos the second anyone complain which really is the bigger issue

Rogan is a snake oil salesman who relys on the ignorance of his audience to push his pseudo science. Snake oil salesman have always tried to limit criticisms. I'm not sure how anyone can listen to him and take him seriously.

Last edited:
So you hate Rogan so much you take the time to champion a YouTube channel that did nothing but hate Rogan.

You sound poor.

You sound like a Rogan fan.

You have my sympathy.

It's obvious you are either a part of Rogan watch or someone who thinks just like them (hater). Get a life.

It's obvious you're one of those diehard bumsniffs I was referring to. I mean, "hater" - are you serious? LOL.

I think the thing that really bothered Rogan was that Rogan Watch pretty much outed him as a bisexual male. Rogan Watch did compelling roundup of all the homosexual proclamations made by joe, and when you see them all gathered in one place it becomes indisputable that Joe is bisexual at best, if not flat out gay. And in this day and age that shouldn't be a big deal because homosexuality has been franchised within American life. But Joe understands that as a member of the ultra-macho MMA community, he has to conceal his sexual orientation in order to function and be accepted as the voice of the UFC.

Hence Rogan watch had to be destroyed because it exposed Joe as a man lover. It's really sad to be honest. He should not have to feel pressure to hide anything about himself.

And for the record, Rogan had been keeping tabs on that channel long before he had it shut down. He admitted on his own podcast that he had ads put on his "haters" (50 year old man speaking like that, ffs) videos.

Pretending like he didn't really care, but now we know that he did.

This will only double Redbans, errr, I mean RoganWatches dedication to outing Joe.

I think the thing that really bothered Rogan was that Rogan Watch pretty much outed him as a bisexual male. Rogan Watch did compelling roundup of all the homosexual proclamations made by joe, and when you see them all gathered in one place it becomes indisputable that Joe is bisexual at best, if not flat out gay. And in this day and age that shouldn't be a big deal because homosexuality has been franchised within American life. But Joe understands that as a member of the ultra-macho MMA community, he has to conceal his sexual orientation in order to function and be accepted as the voice of the UFC.

Hence Rogan watch had to be destroyed because it exposed Joe as a man lover. It's really sad to be honest. He should not have to feel pressure to hide anything about himself.

You may be on to something here, those clips compiled by RoganWatcher really did shine a light on Rogan's other side....and like you said in today's society ...its really nothing to be ashamed of.

What does his wife look like?

It's obvious you're one of those diehard bumsniffs I was referring to. I mean, "hater" - are you serious? LOL.

I've called out Rogan for various things, doesn't mean I have to act like a douchey loser such as you people. Why wouldn't' I be serious about "hater"? That is exactly what you sound like saying childish nonsense like this.... "Because I'm not an insecure hobbit with grubby, yellow paws". Get a life.

He has done a good job of keeping his family's identity private. So I don't know.

Kind of creepy that you know how good a job he's done keeping the identity of his family private, and that's why you don't know who they are.

Who is Redban and is it suspected he was one of the guys behind RoganWatch yt channel?

Who is Redban and is it suspected he was one of the guys behind RoganWatch yt channel?

Brian Redban is/was on Rogan's podcast as a sort of sidekick. I haven't listened to that shit for a long time, so maybe they had a falling out

Back