Why is Joe Rogan trying to censor Rogan Watch?

Why not? It's just the best word that fits the circumstance that I could think of. It's also a nicer word than I could have used.
buzzword used to dismiss and belittle, is only cancerous to the discussion

buzzword used to dismiss and belittle, is only cancerous to the discussion

Never intended it to be a "buzzword". I am referring to people who get a kick out of hating Joe Rogan and actively spend their time doing it any chance that they get. I have no respect for people who run that site or whine that it isn't there anymore because they love to hate Joe, so I don't mind "belittling" these people.

This is an unrelated topic but it was hilarious when Mark Sisson was on the podcast and mentioned how grass fed cows make a big difference for meat but grass fed whey protein is a worthless marketing gimmick. Rogan had a short panic attack and starting doing awkward damage control for The Dolce Whey, "...but it's not BAD."
gotta pay the bills

This is the strangest, creepiest, saddest thread I've ever seen on Sherdog...

AlphaBrain is bullshit and when RoganWatch posted the video about how the Boston research facility that supposedly conducted their double blind test to prove AB's effectiveness didn't exist Rogan then shut him down.

Rogan is a charlatan who hates other charlatans.

This is common sense stuff. You can't just wholesale take clips of Rogan's IP and expect everything to be fine.

Whoever runs that channel needs to do commentary or alter the work in some meaningful way.

surprised rogan white knights aren't all over this thread, although i think i've seen it before

If you will put yourself in Rogan's shoes TS then maybe you can figure it out yourself. Also the answer has nothing to do with whether Rogan is a unlikable person or not. Are you going to tell me that if you yourself had some immediate legal means to prevent someone from being given a carte blanche platform to denigrate you that you wouldn't take advantage of that means. If you say 'no' then you are either a dumbass or a liar.

Of course he's going to do what's available to him to try to shut down a site's ability to use his material that dedicates all it's time to following him and taking things he says out of context to try to make him look bad.

Who in here wouldn't do the same if someone was doing that to their business? People are their own brand these days.

The better question is why is someone following Rogan around trying to take money out of his pocket? Regardless of what someone thinks of Rogan, that's a shady move imo to just decide to focus your life on attacking someone.

I thought Rogan was lame and annoying but there's a website called Rogan watch that watches and documents every he says and does. WTF? That sounds a million times lamer than Joe Rogan himself.

i now want to see videos from this rogan watch guy... are there still any out there to watch??? can somebody send me a link`?

He set up another account on vid.me and uploaded all his old videos on there from what I saw yesterday but now Rogan's had that account shut down as well.

Rogan is officially stalking his own stalker. What a sad little hobbit.

He set up another account on vid.me and uploaded all his old videos on there from what I saw yesterday but now Rogan's had that account shut down as well.

Rogan is officially stalking his own stalker. What a sad little hobbit.

So...taking action against someone stalking you is considered stalking?

You need some of that Alpha Brain, bro.

haha, rogan censoring...what a tool

He took down Rogan Watch and Rogan Watch 2.0? What a little bitch. What is the point , we all know he is a racist, gay, manlet. I think he is so butthurt that the greatest comedy he ever produced is unintentional.

You'd think a 'comedian' would be able to take a joke. This is a man who has mocked other corporations for having youtube pull down videos for copyright, yet he has done the exact same thing for the sole reason that his drug-riddled ego cannot take a bit of a ribbing.

I think its because Roganwatch spliced portions of Rogan's own videos to make it look like Rogan said stupid things which he didn't. Unfortunately every video got taken down including the Rousey training boxing/striking one.

If Roganwatch only showed videos like Goldberg's greatest hits or Mike Goldberg experience then you do have a point.

I think its because Roganwatch spliced portions of Rogan's own videos to make it look like Rogan said stupid things which he didn't.

Mate, he didnt have to any splicing to make Rogan say stupid things. No words were spliced to make him say things he never said. He just compiled Rogan saying dumb shit at various times and played them complete back to back.

A multi-millionaire is browsing youtube and manually reporting someone making jokes at his expenses.

So...taking action against someone stalking you is considered stalking?

You need some of that Alpha Brain, bro.

Going to those lengths to silence someone - after having previously criticised censors yourself - could very easily be described as being stalking, yes.

The guy behind this channel has obviously gotten to Rogan, that much is obvious.

Last edited:
Back