Why is Joe Rogan trying to censor Rogan Watch?

RandomUser12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You'd think a 'comedian' would be able to take a joke. This is a man who has mocked other corporations for having youtube pull down videos for copyright, yet he has done the exact same thing for the sole reason that his drug-riddled ego cannot take a bit of a ribbing.

Same reason he tried to hide his male pattern baldness for years with Rogaine an hair transplant surgeries.

Insecurity.

What does this have to do with the UFC?

dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

I don't know or particularly care

He knows deep down inside he is an idiot and rogan watch is right.

You'd think a 'comedian' would be able to take a joke.

That channel had nothing to do with comedy and you know it. Anyone who thinks that Rogan should be fine with that stalker channel of losers is either a hater or a complete retard.

That channel had nothing to do with comedy and you know it. Anyone who thinks that Rogan should be fine with that stalker channel of losers is either a hater or a complete retard.

From what I recall, Rogan Watch only ever used Rogan's own words against him. He didn't make him say those things. If Rogan took offence to those videos, it says more about his own lack of self-awareness than anything else.

And those videos were absolutely hilarious. They actually made Rogan seem funny, albeit unintentionally so. The only ones who ever seemed to get all flustered about them were diehard Rogan bumsniffs.

Why shouldn't he be fine with it? From what I recall, Rogan Watch only ever used Rogan's own words against him. He didn't make him say those things.

Gee I wonder why a millionaire wouldn't want someone who obviously has an agenda against him to edit a bunch of stuff he says on a light hearted podcast to make him sound gay or racist or stupid. Taking what someone says out of context in an attempt to make them look bad is straight up douchey and Rogan watch did that a lot.

You'd think a 'comedian' would be able to take a joke. This is a man who has mocked other corporations for having youtube pull down videos for copyright, yet he has done the exact same thing for the sole reason that his drug-riddled ego cannot take a bit of a ribbing.

You're asking about a man who:
  1. Cried over Honda ? Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her like 90% of Shertards but the crying over her was really silly and strange.
  2. Stated that in viking times Brock was the sort of man who would have come on a ship and you'd run, wtf kind of sport commentary is that?
  3. Is still talking about Brock.
  4. Smokes more herb than snoop dog and uses "Alpha Brain"

Gee I wonder why a millionaire wouldn't want someone who obviously has an agenda against him to edit a bunch of stuff he says on a light hearted podcast to make him sound gay or racist or stupid. Taking what someone says out of context in an attempt to make them look bad is straight up douchey and Rogan watch did that a lot.

Him being a millionaire makes it all the more pathetic. Why would someone that comfortable in life give a shit about some fairly obscure videos? You would think a comedian (apparently that's what Rogan identifies himself as) of all people would have thick enough skin to let this stuff slide, but I suppose being massively insecure would make that impossible.

And if Rogan ever came across as gay, racist or stupid, it's probably because he was. Nobody forces him to constantly talk about male physiques, looks and genitalia. Nobody forced him to compare black people to apes. Nobody forced him to claim wifi made the air feel different.

Rogan does a great podcast for free. It's a money maker. However, doing long-form radio, you're going to be taken out of context. He's had people from Aldo's manager to Dada 5000's family complain about comments made during his show.

Simple answer: Rogan is tired of people taking comments he makes in jest for entertainment... for free!... seriously.

Not to mention it's lame biting his material. Imagine the guy who created a channel dedicated to Joe Rogan. Probably not the coolest dude.

Him being a millionaire makes it all the more pathetic. Why would someone that comfortable in life give a shit about some fairly obscure videos?

No, Him being a millionaire makes it less surprising that he does something about it. If you can do something about it, why wouldn't you?

You would think a comedian (apparently that's what Rogan identifies himself as) of all people would have thick enough skin to let this stuff slide, but I suppose being massively insecure would make that impossible.

If it was someone making a funny joke I am sure he would, but it isn't. It's one or more losers who dissect every word he says and splices them together to try to make him look bad (which you can do with anyone). Maybe instead of Rogan putting up with it like you suggest those people can find something useful to do with their time instead of following a celebrity like a crazy ex girlfriend.

And if Rogan ever came across as gay, racist or stupid, it's probably because he was. Nobody forces him to constantly talk about male physiques, looks and genitalia. Nobody forced him to compare black people to apes. Nobody forced him to claim wifi made the air feel different.

People can listen to his podcast within context and make their own conclusions instead of edited nonsense from obvious haters. If talking about the male physique makes you gay then all of Sherdog is gay.

Last edited:
For the same reason you would try to censor random user 12 watch...

Glad that guy saved all those vids and will keep on reposting them lol. Fuck Rogan, he should be called out for his stupidity and unbearable hyping of Ronda.

WAR Rogan Watch!

Anyone who sells bullshit brain powders and the such deserves to have the internet come down on them, the fact that he claims to call out bullshit while promoting onnit in itself is reason to call him on his bullshit.

Hes as mentioned above an insecure manlet, with a bb in bjj and no record of competition in the sport.

No, Him being a millionaire makes it all the less surprising that he does something about it. If you can do something about it, why wouldn't you?

Because I'm not an insecure hobbit with grubby, yellow paws. I don't whine about censors while doing the exact same thing. I'd have a lot better things to do with my time than stalking my own stalkers.

So you hate Rogan so much you take the time to champion a YouTube channel that did nothing but hate Rogan.

You sound poor.

I'd have a lot better things to do with my time than stalking my own stalkers.

Apparently you don't.

Last edited:
Because I'm not an insecure hobbit with grubby, yellow paws. I don't whine about censors while doing the exact same thing. I'd have a lot better things to do with my time than stalking my own stalkers.

You aren't insecure because no one would ever care to do the same thing to you, you are a nobody.

Rogan has never once defended anything along the lines of what that channel did. Free speech doesn't mean you get to act like a jackass to someone and get away with it.

Does he have a channel dedicated to Rogan watch? No, all he did was make a copyright claim. Pretty sure that isn't stalking, duh.

It's obvious you are either a part of Rogan watch or someone who thinks just like them (hater). Get a life.

Back