Why is Joe Rogan trying to censor Rogan Watch?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by RandomUser12, Feb 27, 2016.

1. RandomUser12

RandomUser12 Purple Belt

You'd think a 'comedian' would be able to take a joke. This is a man who has mocked other corporations for having youtube pull down videos for copyright, yet he has done the exact same thing for the sole reason that his drug-riddled ego cannot take a bit of a ribbing.

2. LouisBolanos

LouisBolanos Popcorn tastes good

Same reason he tried to hide his male pattern baldness for years with Rogaine an hair transplant surgeries.

Insecurity.

3. Arm Barbarian

Arm Barbarian Titanium Belt Platinum Member

What does this have to do with the UFC?

[​IMG]

4. Blayt7hh

Blayt7hh Steel Belt

I don't know or particularly care

5. JohnWick

JohnWick The Baba Yaga Banned

Well, in all honesty is is employed by them.

gevoudane and Fedor>Cain like this.
  6. soulsstealer

soulsstealer Silver Belt

He knows deep down inside he is an idiot and rogan watch is right.

Deezer, DetachedOrchid, Luger and 3 others like this.
  7. IamStryker

IamStryker Silver Belt

That channel had nothing to do with comedy and you know it. Anyone who thinks that Rogan should be fine with that stalker channel of losers is either a hater or a complete retard.

ColeslawBJJ, KILL KILL, DS7 and 17 others like this.
  8. RandomUser12

RandomUser12 Purple Belt

From what I recall, Rogan Watch only ever used Rogan's own words against him. He didn't make him say those things. If Rogan took offence to those videos, it says more about his own lack of self-awareness than anything else.

And those videos were absolutely hilarious. They actually made Rogan seem funny, albeit unintentionally so. The only ones who ever seemed to get all flustered about them were diehard Rogan bumsniffs.

9. IamStryker

IamStryker Silver Belt

Gee I wonder why a millionaire wouldn't want someone who obviously has an agenda against him to edit a bunch of stuff he says on a light hearted podcast to make him sound gay or racist or stupid. Taking what someone says out of context in an attempt to make them look bad is straight up douchey and Rogan watch did that a lot.

10. genecop

genecop Red Belt

Leave Joe alone..

Tallblackfat likes this.
  11. WarKO

WarKO Guest

You're asking about a man who:
    1. Cried over Honda ? Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her like 90% of Shertards but the crying over her was really silly and strange.
    2. Stated that in viking times Brock was the sort of man who would have come on a ship and you'd run, wtf kind of sport commentary is that?
    3. Is still talking about Brock.
    4. Smokes more herb than snoop dog and uses "Alpha Brain"

12. RandomUser12

RandomUser12 Purple Belt

Him being a millionaire makes it all the more pathetic. Why would someone that comfortable in life give a shit about some fairly obscure videos? You would think a comedian (apparently that's what Rogan identifies himself as) of all people would have thick enough skin to let this stuff slide, but I suppose being massively insecure would make that impossible.

And if Rogan ever came across as gay, racist or stupid, it's probably because he was. Nobody forces him to constantly talk about male physiques, looks and genitalia. Nobody forced him to compare black people to apes. Nobody forced him to claim wifi made the air feel different.

13. James Baller

James Baller Black Belt Double Yellow Card

Rogan does a great podcast for free. It's a money maker. However, doing long-form radio, you're going to be taken out of context. He's had people from Aldo's manager to Dada 5000's family complain about comments made during his show.

Simple answer: Rogan is tired of people taking comments he makes in jest for entertainment... for free!... seriously.

Not to mention it's lame biting his material. Imagine the guy who created a channel dedicated to Joe Rogan. Probably not the coolest dude.

14. IamStryker

IamStryker Silver Belt

No, Him being a millionaire makes it less surprising that he does something about it. If you can do something about it, why wouldn't you?

If it was someone making a funny joke I am sure he would, but it isn't. It's one or more losers who dissect every word he says and splices them together to try to make him look bad (which you can do with anyone). Maybe instead of Rogan putting up with it like you suggest those people can find something useful to do with their time instead of following a celebrity like a crazy ex girlfriend.

People can listen to his podcast within context and make their own conclusions instead of edited nonsense from obvious haters. If talking about the male physique makes you gay then all of Sherdog is gay.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    Shotcy, Forkfoot, Tankeray and 6 others like this.
  15. Sjb1888

Sjb1888 Silver Belt

For the same reason you would try to censor random user 12 watch...

James Baller likes this.
  16. ArtOfDrowning

ArtOfDrowning Lecter Belt

Glad that guy saved all those vids and will keep on reposting them lol. Fuck Rogan, he should be called out for his stupidity and unbearable hyping of Ronda.

WAR Rogan Watch!

Fedor>Cain, fbgn, conorbless1 and 4 others like this.
  17. Curly Peibce

Curly Peibce Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Anyone who sells bullshit brain powders and the such deserves to have the internet come down on them, the fact that he claims to call out bullshit while promoting onnit in itself is reason to call him on his bullshit.

Hes as mentioned above an insecure manlet, with a bb in bjj and no record of competition in the sport.

18. RandomUser12

RandomUser12 Purple Belt

Because I'm not an insecure hobbit with grubby, yellow paws. I don't whine about censors while doing the exact same thing. I'd have a lot better things to do with my time than stalking my own stalkers.

19. Loiosh

Loiosh Detective Platinum Member

So you hate Rogan so much you take the time to champion a YouTube channel that did nothing but hate Rogan.

You sound poor.

Apparently you don't.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  20. IamStryker

IamStryker Silver Belt

You aren't insecure because no one would ever care to do the same thing to you, you are a nobody.

Rogan has never once defended anything along the lines of what that channel did. Free speech doesn't mean you get to act like a jackass to someone and get away with it.

Does he have a channel dedicated to Rogan watch? No, all he did was make a copyright claim. Pretty sure that isn't stalking, duh.

It's obvious you are either a part of Rogan watch or someone who thinks just like them (hater). Get a life.